Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women today....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many 25 year old women can you find who can grasp that concept about a man?
Many. A 25 year old has been an adult for 7 years and likely has 7-10 years of dating and relationship experience. She's insightful enough.

You aren’t going to find that total package in an 18 year old,
It has been a while since I dated an 18 year old. I would be interested in dating an 18 year old. I think most men would find that to be exciting and intriguing at the very least.

Men seek hot, young, and undamaged women according to YouTube content creator Wheat Waffles. An 18 year old gives a man a good chance of obtaining all 3 of those things, which is close to the total package most men desire. An 18 year old likely has minimal baggage and she's near her physical peak. She's also not likely to have a child either.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are not everything. Very important, yes I agree, but not everything. You will calibrate to a woman’s looks in time, no matter how hot she is. Once you are used to her looks it matters who she is as a human being. That’s why new strange will never lose its allure entirely. You are familiar with what you have so the unknown will always beckon to some degree.

How many 25 year old women can you find who can grasp that concept about a man?
Your qualities are great, but men don’t care if women can understand them, they only care if the 25 year old woman is hot, fertile, 0 kids 0 divorces and will have sex with him.

Generally Sosuave isn’t for teaching men how to connect with mature women who have kids and has been divorced. It is to teach men how to have sex with hot women between 18-29 who are fresh, innocent, naive. That’s the only thing men care about. They want the woman‘s youth.

Anything a woman gives past her youth, a man can get himself.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still objectively hot in the looks department, not 21 year old model hot but a solid 7-9 depending who you ask (beauty remains quite subjective). BigNeil rated my avatar at one point on photo feeler and it came back a “9”, for example…
Why are you so obsessed with being "hot"? Your post is dripping with insecurity. You are a woman in her 50's, a mother (and perhaps even a grandmother or a soon-to-be grandmother). Your value to the world should not be based on your looks. It should be based on how good of a job you've done raising your kids, on whether you've been a good and supportive wife to your husband, and on how well you've taken care of your family.

This is the problem with women these days. They feel like they have nothing of value to offer except for their looks (and in fairness, they are often correct about that), so once their looks start to fade, women go bonkers. They are incapable of gracefully transitioning into the post-fertility stage, which I find quite sad. If you look at old photographs (i.e from the 80's and earlier decades) and compare how women int he 40+ age group looked back then, the difference is stunning. They may not have been wearing booty shorts and crop top shirts and pretending to be teenagers but they had a certain dignity about them is lacking in most modern females.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so obsessed with being "hot"? Your post is dripping with insecurity. You are a woman in her 50's, a mother (and perhaps even a grandmother or a soon-to-be grandmother). Your value to the world should not be based on your looks. It should be based on how good of a job you've done raising your kids, on whether you've been a good and supportive wife to your husband, and on how well you've taken care of your family.

This is the problem with women these days. They feel like they have nothing of value to offer except for their looks (and in fairness, they are often correct about that), so once their looks start to fade, women go bonkers. They are incapable of gracefully transitioning into the post-fertility stage, which I find quite sad. If you look at old photographs (i.e from the 80's and earlier decades) and compare how women int he 40+ age group looked back then, the difference is stunning. They may not have been wearing booty shorts and crop top shirts and pretending to be teenagers but they had a certain dignity about them is lacking in most modern females.
No insecurity whatsoever.

Ok. All men should hold out for an 18 year old virgin who is beautiful and wise beyond her years. Problem is that there simply are not enough of that to go around and those girls are not going to choose 30 something PUA types.

And men who can grab women like that lock them down, further reducing those available in the wild.

Of course maybe it’s simpler to fantasize about such girls on OnlyFans or other media outlets that cater to attention seeking women who will never give their male orbiters the time of day. That’s healthy, sure.

Look. I get criticized irregardless of what I say but it is worth reminding the audience that no, all women past 27 are actually not washed up.

Men here are looking to be successful with women and are here because they lack the success they want and/or they’ve had a bad experience or several in their relationships. I mean I’d love George Clooney too but he’s already married and I wasn’t going to run into him anyway. I’m not sitting around thinking I’m a loser because I can’t have George Clooney.

But you’ve got guys here sitting around whining about women in the echo chamber.

Plenty of men are successful with women, including a subset of men here. It’s just that the typical man who is successful with women is not here. Why would he be? He’s generally happy and enjoying life & his relationships, whatever construct that entails whether it be married or doing the full on playboy life or something in between.

I mention my looks, I’m insecure. I mention my (younger) man people’s heads explode around here. Why?

Because the belief system is challenged by the fact that I and women like me exist. By the fact that my fiancé chose me over other women including women 20 years younger, and that he is the kind of man plenty of men here aspire to be.

I mean the name of this thread is “Women today…..”

I mean everyone here should be blissfully happy since you guys know everything already. Why all the theory? Why all the complaints? The generalizations?

I’m having success in my life and relationship but my life doesn’t fit the belief system around here. I think that’s interesting. That’s all.

Maybe some here could do with less dogma & more life experience. Belief systems can be limiting. Open your mind to other possibilities and carve out your best self. That will increase your appeal, whatever your target market.

I quit trying to please everyone decades ago. No matter what I say some will criticize. Big deal & no worries.

I have always comported myself with class. As I learned from the women in my family.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I mean I’d love George Clooney too but he’s already married and I wasn’t going to run into him anyway. I’m not sitting around thinking I’m a loser because I can’t have George Clooney.
Not trying to stir any drama, but as you posted there most men in their 40s are not quality guys, therefore, there are fewer George Clooneys out there, but there is another girl turning 18 years old every single day, therefore with more youth, more beauty, less baggage & less drama, which what every man wants at the end of the day

I mention my (younger) man people’s heads explode around here. Why?
Cause generally that never works, have you asked yourself why he chose you? Maybe he was desperate and didn't have other options, maybe he has mommy issues? Is he fit, makes good money? Has high status? Doesn't have kids?

But in the end if a man & a woman take really good care of themself, with good diet, good exercise regime, good sleep, generally women will age worse than men, its biology, the skin of a woman has less collagen density than men's, you can't fight mother nature.

1680716239777.png

Look at Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet, 12 years difference, pretty much like your case. That marriage was doomed to end cause of the huge difference in SMV just by looks. Not saying it will like that with you, maybe you're the exception, who knows.

Last edited:

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If said it before and I’ll say it again.
Who dafuk cares what expired milk thinks of herself

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Her value to the world is "keeping us in line."

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
men don’t care if women can understand them, they only care if the 25 year old woman is hot, fertile, 0 kids 0 divorces and will have sex with him.

Anything a woman gives past her youth, a man can get himself.
It goes back to Wheat Waffles' "Hot, Young, Undamaged" idea.

Within a relationship, the most valuable thing is the sex. That's why you said "will have sex with him".

There is some value in the emotional support and companionship within an LTR. Replacing some of those elements with other human relationships would be difficult. Most men 30+ have male friends, but their male friends are often busy with wives and children. They're likely not able to provide emotional support at the same level as a girlfriend or a wife in an LTR. A man isn't going to get that from a sibling, parent or parents, or other relatives either. A man could see a paid mental health therapist for emotional support if needed, but that's not going to replace a girlfriend or a wife.

Men don't need a girlfriend for cooking, cleaning, or laundry. He can do those himself or hire out if necessary. Most bachelors in a small place can handle those.

A girlfriend/wife can help a man with his wardrobe. Many long term girlfriends/wives do this. It's also not necessary as a man could hire a fashion consultant/stylist to help with going through closets/drawers, discarded out of date clothing, and buying newer clothing.

Sometimes, it is useful to bring a girlfriend or a wife to a social gathering as many social gatherings are nearly 100% couples. Men without girlfriends/wives will tend to skip a lot of these mostly couples gatherings. Most of the time, the unattached man isn't missing much by skipping these events.

Generally Sosuave isn’t for teaching men how to connect with mature women who have kids and has been divorced. It is to teach men how to have sex with hot women between 18-29 who are fresh, innocent, naive. That’s the only thing men care about. They want the woman‘s youth.
Yes, 18-29 without children is strongly preferred. Some men will need to settle for 30+. 30+ without children is a better option than 30+ with children for the childless male.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to stir any drama, but as you posted there most men in their 40s are not quality guys, therefore, there are fewer George Clooneys out there, but there is another girl turning 18 years old every single day, therefore with more youth, more beauty, less baggage & less drama, which what every man wants at the end of the day

Cause generally that never works, have you asked yourself why he chose you? Maybe he was desperate and didn't have other options, maybe he has mommy issues? Is he fit, makes good money? Has high status? Doesn't have kids?

But in the end if a man & a woman take really good care of themself, with good diet, good exercise regime, good sleep, generally women will age worse than men, its biology, the skin of a woman has less collagen density than men's, you can't fight mother nature.

View attachment 9903

Look at Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet, 12 years difference, pretty much like your case. That marriage was doomed to end cause of the huge difference in SMV just by looks. Not saying it will like that with you, maybe you're the exception, who knows.
He is 6’3”, 175 lbs., pro athlete in an extreme sport. Never married, 46, good relationship with both parents, makes a 6 figure income, no children. He is very good looking, rock star style. Masculine. Leader but more

Women’s heads turn all the time, and he’s dated plenty of hot women.

He was smitten with my looks & figure & hair at first sight before he knew my age, marital status or anything else. But as he got to know me he realized I ticked all the non-looks related attributes he’s been looking for years to find. So yeah. We are good.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
He is 6’3”, 175 lbs., pro athlete in an extreme sport. Never married, 46, good relationship with both parents, makes a 6 figure income, no children. He is very good looking, rock star style. Masculine. Leader but more

He was smitten with my looks & figure & hair at first sight before he knew my age, marital status or anything else. But as he got to know me he realized I ticked all the non-looks related attributes he’s been looking for years to find. So yeah. We are good.
I guess you're doing the right stuff to him ;)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The fascinating thing about you is that you want to refute the relationship that I and my guy are in. You spout all sorts of theory and write essays about these theories and for some reason my reality really bugs you.

Well your belief system has no bearing whatsoever on my reality. The only person your belief system limits is you.

That’s fairly obvious to anybody who is paying attention.

I wish you every success, I really do.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo sees the world through a narrow lens, reproductive strategy ... there's much more to people getting together than just that, especially at +40yrs old.
Furthermore, the guy chose the mother of his child a woman older than him who's been ran trough in her 20s and who settled down with him at +33 ... in this situation it's hilarious that he calls other people beta. :rolleyes:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
he has mommy issues?
Maybe he does, maybe he doesnt. If he does, she will never accept it. In another thread someone called him a "cuck" based on the fact that he is a childless man in a relationship with non childless woman, and obviously and predictably she didnt agree.

But at the end of day, is it really important if he is a cuck with mommy issues? @BeExcellent is happy with her relationship and we should be happy for her.

Edit: Btw @Pedrito0906 any updates on the threesome your woman keeps promising?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only person your belief system limits is you.
I don't think I'm limited at all by not dating single moms. I also don't think I'm limited by refusing to date women older than I am.

It's so funny how men with standards get attacked.

In another thread someone called him a "cuck" based on the fact that he is a childless man in a relationship with non childless woman, and obviously and predictably she didnt agree.

But at the end of day, is it really important if he is a cuck with mommy issues?
I was the poster who called him a "cuck" in that thread based on the dictionary definition of "cuck" and its current usage in culture. I wasn't the one who invented that definition of "cuck". That definition has been around for multiple centuries. Your account of the history is correct.

Cucks gonna cuck.

Rollo sees the world through a narrow lens, reproductive strategy ... there's much more to people getting together than just that, especially at +40yrs old.
This is actually a legitimate critique of Rollo and warrants discussion.

There are more and more people starting new relationships at age 40+. Grey divorce has been increasing for decades.

There are now a lot of 50+ people starting new relationships. A lot of 50+ women have children who are 18+. Let's take an example of a 60 year old man getting together with a 55 year old woman. Both the 60 year old man and 55 year old woman today likely have kids from prior relationships and both partners likely have children 18+. There's no chance of a 60 year old man and 55 year old woman reproducing. However, their relationship will be a bit awkward and uncomfortable because they got together so late in life. The adult children from each side of the equation will generally resent or begrudgingly accept the parent's new relationship. Holiday gatherings will feel a bit forced. Not good.

At a certain age, often when the women is post-menopausal, it becomes quite difficult to avoid dating single moms. Although women with children 18+ are not technically single moms, there is still forced interaction with her adult children, which isn't pleasant. Additionally, the older man has to deal with his adult children dealing with a new woman, which also isn't good.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look. I get criticized irregardless of what I say but it is worth reminding the audience that no, all women past 27 are actually not washed up.
I like how you put all women past 27 into the same category. As if being 28 is the same thing as being 48...or 98. Sheer absurdity.

Give it a rest already. We've heard, many times, the story about your Chad fiancé who chose you despite being coveted by every woman to ever lay her eyes upon him. Ditto for the story about your profile pic being ranked a "9" on some website. The fact that you would even post stuff like this on SS is embarrassing. You are trying to convince a bunch of anonymous strangers on the Internet that you are still hot and desirable. Why?? Or perhaps the person you are really trying to convince is yourself.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get to see people’s
true colors when they can’t control you

Agree 100%. Perfectly demonstrated by all the deragatory comments about me when my situation doesn’t follow the rules some of you worship like religion. My reality does not conform to that belief system. That’s my point.

If @SW15 was dating a Victoria’s Secret model he’d not have the attitude he has around here. There are men here who are successful with women. None of them are going around spouting dogma.

Sure he has standards. Just like all the bitter overly picky women who can’t find a guy because their expectations are ridiculous compared to their actual SMV value.

My value is verified by my results as it has always been.

Cheers.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Many. A 25 year old has been an adult for 7 years and likely has 7-10 years of dating and relationship experience. She's insightful enough.

It has been a while since I dated an 18 year old. I would be interested in dating an 18 year old. I think most men would find that to be exciting and intriguing at the very least.

Men seek hot, young, and undamaged women according to YouTube content creator Wheat Waffles. An 18 year old gives a man a good chance of obtaining all 3 of those things, which is close to the total package most men desire. An 18 year old likely has minimal baggage and she's near her physical peak. She's also not likely to have a child either.
Not me. I can't do dumb.