Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women staring at you with their man right next to them

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me last night. A pretty hot brunette was looking at me from across the bar, but it looked like her bf/fiance/husband was standing right next to her so obviously there is nothing I can do. This doesn't happen alot, but from time to time.

Does this happen to you?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It happens to me often. Usually the guy who she with is beta provider and in 100% of the time buys her some kind of sht. It's as if they look around, seeking approval of their bad behavior.
I remember when I was buying sht for them, and they did this same exact thing, they'd look around at other dudes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens to me often. Usually the guy who she with is beta provider and in 100% of the time buys her some kind of sht. It's as if they look around, seeking approval of their bad behavior.
I remember when I was buying sht for them, and they did this same exact thing, they'd look around at other dudes.
That look around just means shes using him. She looks around cause shes with "everybody", not you. She acts like they can all see it. But by her actions they can see it. For the guy hes eating a huge shyt sandwhich.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone posts something like this every few months. Anyone who thinks people stop looking at the opposite sex just because they're in a relationship are mistaken. There's an old saying: "I'm married, not dead".

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, **** happens like that but don't really think much of it. All it is her hypergamic filter probably.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone posts something like this every few months. Anyone who thinks people stop looking at the opposite sex just because they're in a relationship are mistaken. There's an old saying: "I'm married, not dead".
He said "staring", like your not even there. We can glance around but using all our attention on others is rude as hail.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens to me quite a bit usually the guy she’s with is insecure I usually give the girl good eye contact to see if she flinches. The guy she’s with tries to drag her away or he gets all huffy. I’m not a guy you want to fvck with I have big hands and broad shouldered. If a woman is with a weak ass guy she’s most likely she’s insecure a turn off for me.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you the REAL reason why this happens.

It's because the woman feels safe.

When women feel safe they get bold. She doesn't have to worry about you making a move because her man is right there. It's all about trust. I want you to take a look at women inside of their cars while you're outside walking. You'll notice that she's looking at you. It's the same principle. They feel safer checking you out when they have safety on their side.

Any man who gets laid consistently will tell you that women in groups are actually easier than women who are alone although more intimidating.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get more states from taken women then single women. It's a pretty drastic difference. Happened to me my whole life, especially with my friends girlfriends. Oh those soft seductive looks. Usually their boyfriends catch them and hold them lol

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Sure. Even getting the smile.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get more states from taken women then single women. It's a pretty drastic difference. Happened to me my whole life, especially with my friends girlfriends. Oh those soft seductive looks. Usually their boyfriends catch them and hold them lol
What can you do? Pop her in the mouth?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This actually happens to me all the time to the point where it becomes uncomfortable for all parties involves, These women are solipsistic and are not aware that there are other consciousnesses around. Everything is a source of validation for them. But don't feel sorry for the guy. He knew what he signed up for. These guys always know. A solipsistic person reveals themselves in the first conversation. When I say solipsistic women are unaware, I really mean it. A sociopath would be more sneaky. But a solipsistic woman is out in the open with her extreme egocentricity. Even her compliments for you go along the line of "You make ME feel a certain way. It's all about me." And chances are, you aren't the only guy in existence who can excite her.
Oh this is golden. You guys better listen to this.