Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women spending a long time in the bathroom

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
When women spend a long time in the bathroom while you're out with them for the first time, does this mean they're trying to "kill time" because they're not that into you?? That's what I would think. I don't know though.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they are on the phone figuring out how to bail, or doing drugs....

or else maybe she had the sh!ts...

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she come out of the bathroom with vomit stains on her dress or white powder on her upper lip?

Is she disrespecting you but making you wait that extra day while she drowns herself in hair spray?

If it is harmless then who cares

In my experience women spend more time in the bathroom in men and usually for grooming purposes

There's always time to wonder after she starts letting herself go and stops feeling compelled to look good for you anymore

Kaine

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if she spends alot of time in the bathroom it is usually a good sign since she is making the effort to look good for you.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapphire is right.

It's more psycological than anything. She probably wanted to look nice for you so it took a little longer. The funny thing is, she would have probably looked the same if she finished up earlier.. lmao.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you see "Unfaithful"?
Make sure it isn't that. ;-)

regards

mike

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
Yes, if she spends alot of time in the bathroom it is usually a good sign since she is making the effort to look good for you.
I agree 100%

-Al

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the bathroom is a sanctuary for women. she's probably talking sh!t about you, or calling up other guys, or her chick friends. half of the time, they go to the bathroom without even having to take a wee wee or drop a doo doo.

maybe she's "refunding", as in sienfeld?

what i don't understand is how woman can use so much fukking toilet paper. i had two over here the other night, my sister and a friend. between them, they went through a fresh roll in one night! i told them i was gonna start charging them for it.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by persistent exaction
did you see "Unfaithful"?
Make sure it isn't that. ;-)

regards

mike
No, I've never seen it...what's it about??

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
the bathroom is a sanctuary for women. she's probably talking sh!t about you, or calling up other guys, or her chick friends. half of the time, they go to the bathroom without even having to take a wee wee or drop a doo doo.

maybe she's "refunding", as in sienfeld?

what i don't understand is how woman can use so much fukking toilet paper. i had two over here the other night, my sister and a friend. between them, they went through a fresh roll in one night! i told them i was gonna start charging them for it.
Yeah, I'd be more apt to believing that. I never even got a kiss goodbye, only a hug that night..although I did have my arm around her a few times during the night..she didn't try to pull away or anything, and she was massaging my hand. Who the hell knows.

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick

I find it funny too... If I have a girlfriend I can go through an entire package in a week or two. If I am on my own one lasts me for months.

But...

Do you wipe your penis after you urinate? Well, they do. Remember, their urinary tract and vagina are damn close to their anus. Fecal matter is a bastian of bacteria and and other bad things. If any of that gets into the urinary tract or vagina they're in for a world of hurt. Thus a lot of wiping and cleaning. Femanine hygene is infinatly more technical and necessary then male. Now you know why all the girls had to go to that meeting in the gymnasium back when you were in gradeschool.

They also use toilet paper a lot when applying and fixing makeup.

But then again, they may know it pisses you off so they may just be dumping half the roll down the toilet to get a raise out of ya. :)

-Al

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you wipe your penis after you urinate? Well, they do. Remember, their urinary tract and vagina are damn close to their anus. Fecal matter is a bastian of bacteria and and other bad things. If any of that gets into the urinary tract or vagina they're in for a world of hurt. Thus a lot of wiping and cleaning. Femanine hygene is infinatly more technical and necessary then male. Now you know why all the girls had to go to that meeting in the gymnasium back when you were in gradeschool.
[/B]

"anus", "fecal matter", "other bad things", "bastian of bacteria", "alot of wiping and cleaning"...

and women have the nerve to call men gross! lol.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm with you too cold !!
chicks need to travel with their own toilet paper !!
it should be law of the land !

frat is back !!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FratAndDiddy
i'm with you too cold !!
chicks need to travel with their own toilet paper !!
it should be law of the land !

frat is back !!
i remember you. weren't you posting on my original "earnest borgnine" thread?

Rock33

Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS HAS HAPPENED TO ME ONCE, I WAS ON A DATE WITH A WOMAN SHE WAS IN THE BATHROOM FOR LONG PERIOD TIME. SO I STARTED TO THINK THERE WAS SOMETHING UP, I ALMOST LEFT HER THEY, WE MET IN SERPERATE CARS. COME TO FIND OUT SHE WAS ON THE PHONE AND STARTED TO CRY TO TELL ME ABOUT, I BAILES SOON AFTER, BUT MOST OF THE TIME THERE IN THERE FOR SOMEONE WHO ALREADY STATED FOR GROOMING PURPOSES, I BEEN ON THOUSANDS OF DATES, THAT ONLY HAPPENED TO ME ONCE. GOOD LUCK