Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women shouldn’t be allowed to be in authority position

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men are not good leaders. The VAST MAJORITY of women are not good leaders.
Because OP had one bad female boss? If having a dvck and balls between your legs doesn’t make you a great leader then what does a man have that does? Please do not bring up the men control their emotions better because that’s fvcking cap. I can just show you an episode of fresh and fit to easily debunk that.

catsmeow2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta say, I'm female and couldn't stand having a female boss and I've had a few!

Much MUCH prefer a man; they're less emotional, more direct, and less likely to come off like an overbearing drill sargeant which some women (not all) in corporate leadership tend to do, to compensate for the fact they're women competing in what is basically a man's arena.

In a word, they're b*tches in the corporate arena and I'm a woman saying this!

I liken it to a man having a Napoleon complex or short man complex. Insecurity and the need to over-compensate by being overly aggressive and too much of a hard ass.

Which many women feel they need to be in order to be taken seriously.

I currently have two male bosses, one with whom I am quite close and is the best leader/boss I've ever had.

One of his best leadership qualities is that he LISTENS and explains things coherently and succinctly. Never loses his shyt like the female bosses I've had did.

That said he is also the most driven and demanding boss I've ever had but he gets results because people respect him!

I do think women have the intelligence and education to be good leaders in the corporate arena, but again their need to over-compensate for being a woman in a man's arena causes many (again not all, it's not black and white) to come off too hard-nosed and aggressive instead of listening and guiding to get the results they want from their employees.

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had 3 female bosses in my life.

1) I was 22 and she was in her 40’s... all she wanted was sex from me... she was actually good looking and pretty much let me do whatever I wanted.

2) was a lesbian and I had to train her on how our district worked. She was always grateful that I helped her and let me do whatever I wanted.

3) was another lesbian and made it clear she was promoted above her abilities. I again helped her out and again was literally able to do whatever I wanted. She let me take days off without putting in for leave... I didn’t have a set schedule... on Fridays I literally never went in.... she recommended me for promotion and I was promoted.

So in my experience it’s been awesome working for the females I had as bosses. From the company’s perspective... they were absolutely horrible leaders and bosses.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much MUCH prefer a man;
I Much MUCH prefer a competent, understanding, and adaptable boss, regardless of if it's a man or female. My boss right now is a female and yes she has her cons, but she doesn't micromanage the shvt out of me and if I need her for something she is there.

catsmeow2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Much MUCH prefer a competent, understanding, and adaptable boss, regardless of if it's a man or female. My boss right now is a female and yes she has her cons, but she doesn't micromanage the shvt out of me and if I need her for something she is there.
Yeah it's never black and white, just posting my experience and what I have witnessed and still witness working in a large corporate environment.

Overly aggressive women compensating for being a woman competing in a man's arena in order to be taken seriously and rise in the ranks.

It's a real thing and what's happening especially in large corporations; it's often cut throat and dirty, not for the soft, meek or compliant (typical feminine traits) that's for sure.

I understand it, I just don't particularly like it or enjoy working with such women.

But of course there are exceptions on both sides and good for you having female bosses you enjoyed working with. :)

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren’t you young? Wait until you’ve had a few bosses and can adequately benchmark them against each other.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh 33...the age that all of Tom Cruise's wives divorced him at lol.
If Leonardo DiCaprio had dated them, he would have broken up with them at 25.

I see that Leo has broken the all women under 25 practice in a not so good way by dating a 27 year old single mom.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren’t you young? Wait until you’ve had a few bosses and can adequately benchmark them against each other.
I could have a terrible female boss after this one and feel the same way. Good bosses in general are rare because the promotional ladder structure in the USA is based mainly on connections & performance on another job unrelated to the job the worker is currently stuck in.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime i let my gf lead for a bit because she sooks about just being a side kick she starts a fight because she cant do what the hero does. She not willing to take a bullet or lift a car (metaphorically) the pressure overwhelms her so quickly.
The thing is they happily sit back and shoot you down but they dont dare want you to take aim at them.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could have a terrible female boss after this one and feel the same way. Good bosses in general are rare because the promotional ladder structure in the USA is based mainly on connections & performance on another job unrelated to the job the worker is currently stuck in.
No good bosses are rare because leadership isn’t for most people and power corrupts.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are simply not fit to lead.
They are not fit to lead like men lead.

This is the problem. Women in leadership positions try to lead like a man would lead, and it doesn't work for them. I have known A LOT of successful women who own businesses. They lead like a matriarchal grandmother runs her family.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why can’t we just say both haha
Because you seem to think you having a good female boss currently with your limited experience of having bosses means that men and women can equally make good and bad bosses. No, sorry player, you will learn in time if you ever have to work closely with a women to a long time, they are trash. The worst leaders, the most childish immature emotional beings.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you seem to think you having a good female boss currently with your limited experience of having bosses means that men and women can equally make good and bad bosses. No, sorry player, you will learn in time if you ever have to work closely with a women to a long time, they are trash. The worst leaders, the most childish immature emotional beings.
I've had plenty of terrible female bosses in my past, but I have the ability to comprehend that they were in the wrong job from a crappy diversity promotion/hire or a victim of the Peter Principle instead of just crying ALL FEMALES ARE BAD BOSSES. Have you ever had a toxic male boss before? A boss that is insecure AF all of the time and can't be the weakest man in any situation? A boss that gives special treatment to females on the team because he wants to get in their pants? A boss that is even more unqualified for the job than even the diversity hires because he got the job from an employee reference. At least the diversity hire has some education/experience with her, this dude knows jack shvt and just got the job because he is one of Bill's Bros dude. Trust me, I've seen both ends of a terrible boss from each gender and they can be just as bad.