Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women shouldn’t be allowed to be in authority position

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, some Native American tribes had female leaders
Native Americans were very easily conquered by Europeans who were led by men.

Also you posted a couple of opinion pieces you found on google, those are not peer reviewed studies.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that good at running things they didnt even leave us no ruins to find.
A woman was the prime minister for a week in England and she had already plunged the country into economic Chaos.

The same thing happened in Australia when we had Julia Gillard as the Prime minister.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The FEMALE Prime Minister of Finland has been photographed multiple times out partying her azz off, acting more like a party favor than a prime minister. Not the image I would want to project.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And nobody has mentioned that stupid kunt Kamala Harris.......

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an emotionally reactionary topic. I’ve had plenty of bad female and good female bosses. I’ve had good male and bad male bosses. Most men in leadership roles today are old boomers or Gen Xers that are more feminine than actual women.I will say the worst boss I ever had was some guy boss this site would probably boot lick. He basically thought he was god and acted like Ben Affleck from the Boilerq Room.

The issue isn't the gender base, but it is the Peter Principle/Selection Process. Women are promoted to positions for Affirmative Action reasons or being good at a job because they are a woman. For example, women make outbound inside people because people prefer to hear a female voice over the phone. Sally has the highest numbers on the team and she either gets promoted to an outside sales role or management in which now she has hit a huge wall.

Last edited:

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the person most qualified.

How is Russia performing with their men leading them?

Being destroyed by a much smaller country and army in a way that's so bad it is comical in their utter incompetence
How are they being destroyed? How much of Russia does Ukraine control? For a country fighting essentially a heavily US backed NATO right now by itself, they aren’t doing bad. The Ukrainian army got destroyed in May and now it is basically an American funded and NATO trained army that outnumbers the Russians in every front. I'm sorry dude but your post is pretty biased.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few are cut out for leadership positions. I spent 20yrs in corporate America and saw their failures every where, more so than the failures of male leadership. They naturally don't have the skillsets required(confidence, rational, strong, fair, self-aware, focused on developing others) . I could never work for one that is for sure.

Women can't go to the bathroom with out discussing with 2 of their girlfriends and taking them with her, and you think they make good leaders? lol.

Have you ever got in the car, and asked a woman where she wants to go eat? They can't ever make that decision.

Lets not forget they are emotional creatures by nature and its never a good idea to lead with emotions.
I agree with all of this.

In business, women are not cut out for middle and upper level management roles. I've seen more inept female managers than male managers, though I have reported to some inept male managers.

High pressure positions involving advanced degrees are not good for women either. Think about roles such as accountant/auditor, medical doctor, dentist, etc. The typical woman is those positions is not as good as the typical man in those positions. Additionally, women in those positions also do not prioritize being a good girlfriend/wife and are frequently subpar romantic partners.

The US House is 28% women, the US Senate is 24% women, and there are currrently 4 female US Supreme Court justices out of the 9 total justices.

Most men in leadership roles today are old boomers or Gen Xers that are more feminine than actual women.
If you think Boomers and Gen X'ers lack masculinity, you're in for a rude awakening with Millennials. Millennials are even less masculine on average than Boomers and Gen X'ers.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think Boomers and Gen X'ers lack masculinity, you're in for a rude awakening with Millennials. Millennials are even less masculine on average than Boomers and Gen X'ers.
lol my point exactly. Most men in general today especially in corporate America management are more feminine than females today. If you think replacing your boss with a man will change anything, op is in for a rude awakening lol.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are differences between men and women, arguing this is ridiculous. Women overall will lack certain traits and characteristics that are necessary for strong leadership or authority, there is nothing wrong with this and simply related to biology. Women compared to men will be more agreeable, will have more empathy/compassion and value feelings and connection more so than men. This isn't the case for every single woman out there compared to every single man, it's simply along a spectrum. Many of these traits that I mentioned are NOT something that a strong leader would possess, as they'd become a pushover and be seen as weak. There are men that can have these traits as well though.

The reason why you see predominately men in leadership or in positions of authority has multiple variables to it. One, men overall tend to be more competitive and ambitious compared to women, again this is simply biology. Most women would be more than happy to be wifed up by a guy who gives her children to raise and provides for her financially, again this is all biology. However, very few men would ever really be comfortable or happy in a situation like this, in fact they would feel that it's emasculating. Men are also far more likely to be disagreeable, have lower empathy and place more value on results, achievement, etc. Again, this isn't for literally every single man out there compared to every single woman, it's all along a spectrum. Men with these traits are far less likely to be taken advantage of or pushed around, they are also more competitively driven.

None of this is good or bad, it's just basic biology/psychology of the sexes. I feel that a big issue is that women for some reason today, at least in the west, feel that acting like a man is good while behaving more like a traditional female is bad. There are tons of career focused women out there and the ironic thing is that many of them end up single and childless or just incredibly unhappy. I've seen studies comparing CEOs/ higher level employees of a company for overall happiness, they looked at both men and women. The trend was that men in these positions often expressed having high levels of personal satisfaction and overall happiness, whereas with women it showed the exact opposite, that they were quite unhappy and unsatisfied with life. I feel women need to be encouraged to embrace their true nature, I feel that not only would they be happier and more content but this would also benefit society and men as a whole as well, as they'd have more natural relationships with the opposite sex.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol my point exactly. Most men in general today especially in corporate America management are more feminine than females today. If you think replacing your boss with a man will change anything, op is in for a rude awakening lol.
White collar males are big pansies.

My worst male boss was an early Millennial wimp and biatch. My 2nd worst male boss was a Gen X'er who seemed like a cuck. I have no proof that he was an actual cuck, but he could have been.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Native Americans were very easily conquered by Europeans who were led by men.

Also you posted a couple of opinion pieces you found on google, those are not peer reviewed studies.
Easily conqured? It took the US army almost 150 yrs to fully conquer the Native tribes. The natives put up a hell of a good fight. They did so well in battle that many US war machines are named after the tribes. For example, the Apache helicopter, the Comanche helicopter etc.

BackintheGame is wrong about having female leaders. The female leaders were for DOMESTIC affairs dealing with the camp housework etc. They did not have female chiefs ( maybe one or 2 exceptions). Pay no attention to BackintheGame bro.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this is you simply trying to force your own thoughts on the matter into being true when studies have found the opposite in many cases...that women make better leaders than men do in many situations and some that state they are better in general.

Also, some Native American tribes had female leaders.

Personally I have had great bosses and crappy bosses of both sexes. I judge the person not the gender.

Bro if you think that women are fit to lead then you are either a woman or the biggest beta male ever. If women were so fit to lead there would not be a single mother crises. Most inmates and strippers come from single mother lead homes.

No one is saying every single women sucks at leading. We are saying in GENERAL women are not good leaders. This is why women dont like leading. This is why they say they want a confident decisive man. Its because they themselves are not confident and decisive.

Also, if women are better leaders in a crises how come all these great women leaders ran away from war in Ukraine?
Address these points if you want to be taken seriously.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, we have countless examples. Generally speaking, women are not fit to lead, especially leading teams that include men. Leaders need to be competent, disciplined, and not easily reactive (self-control). How many women fit that description?
Exactly. Very well said.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My worst bosses were female, even the male bosses made me sick. Most people aren't meant to lead, that's why I started my own company.