Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women shouldn’t be allowed to be in authority position

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn’t go to one of my courses and asked my female prof whether I can sign for attendance for the course, otherwise I couldn’t go to the exam. We have a rule that even if you are only 2mins in the class you can sign your name and go. So the attendance rule is nonsense they basically want you to be a compliant beta male. I told her it’s nonsense and more of a decision of common sense and of course logic. She responded emotional as I expected and then I asked her to check my attendance record. She forgot to change one of it that I attended the class. Told her that she had to change it and is responsible for it. She says don’t tell me what to do and I know what I’m doing, I was going to reply with well if that’s the case you would have done it earlier it’s been faxking 2weeks now and we would avoid this unnecessary conversation. She isn’t doing her job right and gets aggressive when I call her out on it. That’s typical Women.. this didn’t happen for the first time there are countless situation with women who make bad authority person and always linked with their nature.

something I can confidently say is:
- career women don’t want you to succeed
- they don’t care about you particularly if you are a men
- they manipulate, gaslight typical signs of narcissism
- women want naturally power so they will use it for their advantage
- if fhey are bored they will create drama, like in my scenario
- if they don’t like you you are already facked up
- career woman love compliant beta males
- don’t date career woman

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn’t go to one of my courses and asked my female prof whether I can sign for attendance for the course, otherwise I couldn’t go to the exam. We have a rule that even if you are only 2mins in the class you can sign your name and go. So the attendance rule is nonsense they basically want you to be a compliant beta male.
Did she make the rule? If not, then that's not her problem that she is following that rule. If she did make that rule, then who cares, you could sign in and walk out if you wanted to (that's what it sounds like to me).

- career women don’t want you to succeed
- they don’t care about you particularly if you are a men
- they manipulate, gaslight typical signs of narcissism
- women want naturally power so they will use it for their advantage
- if fhey are bored they will create drama, like in my scenario
- if they don’t like you you are already facked up
- career woman love compliant beta males
- don’t date career woman
Career women are usually idiots. When I had women managers and co-workers I tried to avoid them. When I had to work with women managers, I played the role of politician.

Women in their animal state should not be in charge of anything important, so I agree with you there.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youve probably heard it before but Ive mentioned many times, I presented my addiction business to 4 local high schools, all of which are ran by matriarch setups.

if one female teacher in authority already dislikes you, all the 4 schools will decline your approach to help. They will also ghost all your emails with no courtesy whatsoever to explain the decision or thanking you for presenting the business.

they cannot think for themselves, and are overt.

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she make the rule? If not, then that's not her problem that she is following that rule. If she did make that rule, then who cares, you could sign in and walk out if you wanted to (that's what it sounds like to me).
It doesn’t matter, every professor has the choice to change anything whether they want to or not by following their own morals. So it’s a basic rule that can be changed by the choice of the professor, it wouldn’t be a crime. Instead using common sense she has chosen the rule she had control over. All it takes is 1min to change it. The thing is some professor understand that the rules is nonsense and don’t even take attendance, that’s calming and takes off unnecessary pressure in college life

Career women are usually idiots. When I had women managers and co-workers I tried to avoid them. When I had to work with women managers, I played the role of politician.

Women in their animal state should not be in charge of anything important, so I agree with you there.
absolutely.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
youve probably heard it before but Ive mentioned many times, I presented my addiction business to 4 local high schools, all of which are ran by matriarch setups.

if one female teacher in authority already dislikes you, all the 4 schools will decline your approach to help. They will also ghost all your emails with no courtesy whatsoever to explain the decision or thanking you for presenting the business.

they cannot think for themselves, and are overt.
I know since I understand their emotional chaos, I had a friendly empathetic discussion so called gamed her into liking me, whether it will work I have no idea, but this women is dangerous and now imagine being in a class with a teacher who is a walking red flag. She tried to dominate me, raising her voice while having a normal conversation, whatever I say she interpreted it as an attack to her.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So you want to ban all women based on one scenario?

Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want to ban all women based on one scenario?

Makes perfect sense.
No, we have countless examples. Generally speaking, women are not fit to lead, especially leading teams that include men. Leaders need to be competent, disciplined, and not easily reactive (self-control). How many women fit that description?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No, we have countless examples. Generally speaking, women are not fit to lead, especially leading teams that include men. Leaders need to be competent, disciplined, and not easily reactive (self-control). How many women fit that description?
Actually this is you simply trying to force your own thoughts on the matter into being true when studies have found the opposite in many cases...that women make better leaders than men do in many situations and some that state they are better in general.

Also, some Native American tribes had female leaders.

Personally I have had great bosses and crappy bosses of both sexes. I judge the person not the gender.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this is you simply trying to force your own thoughts on the matter into being true when studies have found the opposite in many cases...that women make better leaders than men do.

Personally I have had great bosses and crappy bosses of both sexes. I judge the person not the gender.

I do not need a study to tell me what is biological fact; women are not equipped to lead… especially teams involving men. How many armies feature female generals and subordinate men?

Women are collectivist by nature. Men are hierarchical. The boss-subordinate relationship (where she is boss) is contrary to woman’s natural instinct.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I do not need a study to tell me what is biological fact; women are not equipped to lead… especially teams involving men. How many armies feature female generals and subordinate men?

Women are collectivist by nature. Men are hierarchical. The boss-subordinate relationship (where she is boss) is contrary to woman’s natural instinct.
Mind numbing people still think like this in this day and age.

Ever hear of Joan of Arc?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Mind numbing that people in 2022 now question sexual dimorphism. If Russia nukes the USA tomorrow do you want the army being led by women or men?
By the person most qualified.

How is Russia performing with their men leading them?

Being destroyed by a much smaller country and army in a way that's so bad it is comical in their utter incompetence

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Es
Actually this is you simply trying to force your own thoughts on the matter into being true when studies have found the opposite in many cases...that women make better leaders than men do in many situations and some that state they are better in general.

Also, some Native American tribes had female leaders.

haha the study is bad chosen, but since you have no idea about academics and research I’ll give you some insight.
They are happy because most men love to be compliant and won’t question anything. But now reveal your weaknesses talk about something that reveals your weakness with your female boss and the one thing she will do is to look out for another employer.
It’s the same with studies saying that women want nice guy qualities in a men, which we all know isn’t true, but then there are studies that show that women actually want bad boy qualities.
what you don’t know is that studies have to be falsifiable, that also means there are studies that shows that women are bad leaders.
All in all you can only rely on their biological factor, which is they aren’t made to lead as we all know.

Last edited:

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score

How is Russia performing with their men leading them?

Being destroyed by a much smaller country and army in a way that's so bad it is comical in their utter incompetence
New Zealand has a law made by a female government leader that People there aren’t allowed to use logic against debating feminism…. Only emotions ;)

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The person most qualified to lead on a balance of probabilities is male. Leaders of men are men. I encourage you to check out Bear Grylls Island.

Women = Men is a concept only applicable when everyone is safe and has food and shelter provided to them. When society reverts back to survival situations, we all gravitate towards alpha male leadership. Female leadership gets us all killed.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few are cut out for leadership positions. I spent 20yrs in corporate America and saw their failures every where, more so than the failures of male leadership. They naturally don't have the skillsets required(confidence, rational, strong, fair, self-aware, focused on developing others) . I could never work for one that is for sure.

Women can't go to the bathroom with out discussing with 2 of their girlfriends and taking them with her, and you think they make good leaders? lol.

Have you ever got in the car, and asked a woman where she wants to go eat? They can't ever make that decision.

Lets not forget they are emotional creatures by nature and its never a good idea to lead with emotions.

@BackInTheGame78 its the reality of human nature. Some have better traits suited for certain tasks than others. You think the sexes are equal? Its ok to be different. We all have something to offer. Some men aren't good bosses/leaders either.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I have read (sorry I cant remember the source) the thing is that most women dont want to be lead by a woman. In 2016 lots of women pretended to support Hillary but secretly voted for Trump.

"But xyz is a woman and she succesfully lead other women". Yes, exeptions make the rules.

There was a saying in my previous job:

Men can have a male boss, no problem.
Men can have a female boss, no problem
Women can have a male boss, no problem.
Women having a female boss? Problem

Just my three cents