Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women should invent their own sports

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've probably noticed this trend nowadays where women just want to do all the things that men do. Especially things that are somewhat "reserved" for men.

For example they wanna be able to participate in professional male sport leagues, such as the PGA (not really a sport, but anyway), NHL and there are others.

They wanna show that they are capable of performing as well, if not better, than men. I am ok with that, but i don't like the idea of them sticking their nose in places where guys are doing their thing and don't need women around.

We play sports to show our testosterone level, to compete, to sweat...and we are happy. We don't go interrupt the girls when they do girly things. There seem to be less and less places where men can be just with other men and do manly things. Women are trying to get these sacred places away from us, as they wanna be everywhere. I think they should leave us alone when we just wanna be with our male buddies.

If women are so great and talented and want to show us what they are capable of, why don't they just invent their own sports and play among girls. It could be other things than sports too...

What do you guys think?

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It'd be funny to watch some of those "i-can-do-everything" women get slammed teeth first into the boards while playing hockey, or get tackled by a 300 pound linebacker. Too bad guys will be affraid to even touch them.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will never be as good as sports as men, its just a fact. Its proven that women have worse depth perception and of course less muscle.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend just Got a Full ride to Northeastern college for playing hockey and recently she just tried out for the Women's 2006 National Team to go to the olympics.

I played hockey with her on Wednesday and she didn't score once. I'm a goalie and only playing at the High School Varsity level

Hockey is definitely a mens sport.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. WTF are "girly things"? The only reason why sports aren't considered "girly things" is because guys say they aren't.

2. I'm all for women's leagues, but you want women to INVENT their own sports? :rolleyes:

3. Women as a whole may never measure up to men as a whole in terms of physical attributes, but there are certainly SOME women who can kick the **** out of SOME men, no?

4. If giving head was a sport, I'd have a gold medal. :D

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unregistered
They should making giving head a sport.
2nd time i laughed on the net today..
unreal form!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
My friend just Got a Full ride to Northeastern college for playing hockey and recently she just tried out for the Women's 2006 National Team to go to the olympics.

I played hockey with her on Wednesday and she didn't score once. I'm a goalie and only playing at the High School Varsity level

Hockey is definitely a mens sport.
You're a Goalie from Ann Arbor, what the hell do you expect. Michigan hockey players are insane.

Plus when girls play hockey guys usually try and act all tough and check them. Go figure :rolleyes:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ohiofutballa
yea and the goalie had a chance to deck her i bet
I was talking about something different. But thanks for trolling my post!:down:

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about inventing their own sports. Their own leagues? Sure. Having women compete against men in full contact sports such as Hockey and Football is just asking to get hurt. Now, I'm not saying that they'll be bad, just nowhere near as capable as many of the male athletes. Men are faster, stronger, quicker. Thats why you see men running 9.8 100m dashes and women running 11.1's and such. Thats why you see men benching over 900lbs and women getting around 500 (not sure about the best woman bencher). It's just the way their bodys are built, hormones and all. Women need to realize this. I'm sure that there are extremely athletic women, but the worlds most athletic woman would get smashed by the world's most athletic man. Simple as that.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AdrenalynJunkee
I don't know about inventing their own sports. Their own leagues? Sure. Having women compete against men in full contact sports such as Hockey and Football is just asking to get hurt. Now, I'm not saying that they'll be bad, just nowhere near as capable as many of the male athletes. Men are faster, stronger, quicker. Thats why you see men running 9.8 100m dashes and women running 11.1's and such. Thats why you see men benching over 900lbs and women getting around 500 (not sure about the best woman bencher). It's just the way their bodys are built, hormones and all. Women need to realize this. I'm sure that there are extremely athletic women, but the worlds most athletic woman would get smashed by the world's most athletic man. Simple as that.
I agree completely.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cooking and cleaning aren't sports??

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
come on, be fair...... there are lots of girl sports that are stolen across the atlantic and called guy sports, does rounders and netball ring any bells??:p

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pen
come on, be fair...... there are lots of girl sports that are stolen across the atlantic and called guy sports, does rounders and netball ring any bells??:p
No....

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't care about women trying to play sports in men's leagues. As long as there's competition it's all good.

I've known huge girls that could probably tackle my 6'0' 210 pound ass. Get them on the gridiron and let them play lol.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same thing as when people say they don't want female fire fighters or cops because they're not strong enough etc... I think women should be able to be fire fighters, police officers, play professional sports, etc... BUT the catch is, I don't think ALL women should be able to. Just like I don't think all men should either.

There are rules about steroids, enhancement, etc... obviously there are *some* men who even though they're men, just aren't good enough/big enough/strong enough to cut it. There should be the same requirements for men and women. I personally, could NEVER do it. But I know there are quite a few women out there who are hard as nails. Just like there are just as many men who are the scrawniest, weakest wimps.

The rule shouldn't be whether you have a **** or a *****... it should be whether you can hold your own. Period.