Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women & Sex

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
now that birth control, female condoms, and abortion are readily available, things are improving, but women have many thouands of years of being trapped with kids, they are hardwired to be VERY careful who they risk having a pregnancy by, and rightly so. also, they are much smaller/weaker than us, make less money, etc, etc, so of course they have absorbed the need to be careful, sneaky, and so on. However, i have heard that studdies show that men typically think about sex dozens, if not hundreds of times a day, while a typical woman thinks about it not at all, or at most, a very few times a day. My experience backs that up, for women who are not 'involved" with a given man. however, one who is living with you, really digs you, or really wants to get pregant, can often be jumping your bones several times a day.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I think women who are in their 30 and 40's are just more desperate and are willing to please more. not that complicated to figure out really

you are a 33 year old stock trader, no debt, you take care of yourself, no real baggage, afer that 37 year old has ****ed her way through her 20's, getting drunk and having fun, she might even have a kid now becuase of it, what ****ing (no pun intended) choice does she have but to **** your brains out if she wants to keep you? she's competing with women in the early to mid 20's for this man. she has to **** her way into your heart. literarly. What other card does she ahve to play but the experience card? she knows (usually) she's not as hot as the 24 year old girl at starbucks that keeps flirting with you with the perfect ass

my fiancee is 34 and I'm 27. WE have sex about 3 times a week, i actually turn down sex quite often from her, as if I know for instance I have to get up early in the morning I won't do it if it's late. I'm quite sure we don't **** as much as we do, becuase she's just that horny, while I'm good looking I don't give myself that much credit.

She knows, if we aren't ****ing, i'm gone lol. I'm eligible enough and she knows it, where I can find someone who will **** me.

I wouldn't call it desperation, I would call it ensuring your assets. A man has needs, it's your womans job to make sure they are met. the fact that she is horny or not is of no real consequence, women cut it on when they need to, that's all you need to know.

There are a few times I mean often but not like every other day, like a few times a month when I can tell she is just really, really actually, horny. But more often than not it's maintence ****ing. good maintence****ing, but maintence****ing never the less
I knew that guys could tell when a girl maintenance ****s.
It seems dishonest of the girl, doesn't it?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are slower to arouse, they tend to need more than just visual stimulation,
They get aroused pretty quick when they see ol'Sam Spade coming.;)

Ten years after this thread was started, my experience has taught me very differently and I no longer agree with the premise. The problem is in how men quantify it. Most men, even red pillers, can't step out of their own brains. They think, "how can anyone want sex as much as I do?", find the 17x testosterone data and voila, they have an argument that confirms their bias.

I also disagree with my own post #3...a woman approaching menopause probably will have a spike or peak in her sexuality. What can I say, I poured a lot of solipsism into my arguments back then.

As Yogi Berra said, you can observe a lot just by watching. All of this is hard to prove, but when you experience different women on their wavelengths, you see just how sex-obsessed they really are.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is funny after so much time people can not accept the fact that the difference is huge. I wrote about it myself quite a bit so I throw in one keyword 'lesbian bed death syndrome'.

w.ww.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/6mvblj/can_we_talk_lesbian_bed_death/

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is funny after so much time people can not accept the fact that the difference is huge. I wrote about it myself quite a bit so I throw in one keyword 'lesbian bed death syndrome'.

w.ww.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/6mvblj/can_we_talk_lesbian_bed_death/
Interesting concept, thank you for sharing. That Wikipedia article doesn't seem to support the premise, though. However I'm skeptical of most sexual behavior studies that require self-reporting, whatever their findings.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting concept, thank you for sharing. That Wikipedia article doesn't seem to support the premise, though. However I'm skeptical of most sexual behavior studies that require self-reporting, whatever their findings.
Yes you are kind of right regarding the wikipedia article. I think the studies are quite clear though. I think wikipedia has a big feminist bias so everything that makes females look bad will be criticized. Check out the reddit discussion also.