Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women-onlys...they're everywhere nationwide

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article from the Tribe:

More rationing of the pvssy or a lesbian meetup (which are plentiful on meetup.com by the way).

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article from the Tribe:

More rationing of the pvssy or a lesbian meetup (which are plentiful on meetup.com by the way).
I noticed this summer in Toronto that number of female bikers is more than men. I was going to write a thread here about this subject but you already started one.
I noticed young men more into getting a sport car , while women more into getting bikes .
I am not a movies fan , but my guess there might be many movies lately when women are riding bikes.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's thousands of women riding bikes in Jakarta every day.

I see nothing wrong in riding a bike, certainly looks sexy in a hot pants.

A

AJ84

I noticed this summer in Toronto that number of female bikers is more than men. I was going to write a thread here about this subject but you already started one.
I noticed young men more into getting a sport car , while women more into getting bikes .
I am not a movies fan , but my guess there might be many movies lately when women are riding bikes.
I live in Toronto too and 9/10 when I see a woman on a motorcycle she has a Quebec license plate. They love their bikes there. Every time I drive to Montreal in the summer there are alway mixed gendered groups on the 401.

A

AJ84

Like another planet or something XD

Don't really remember the last I saw a woman riding a motorbike tbh. Proper conservative and beautiful English countryside, and not sure how we'd take a gay pride rally or a lesbian biker group. Probably people would get on to the council or whatever.
Well, I can’t say that the majority of women I’ve seen riding hogs down the highway looked much different then their male peers, so there’s probably a few dyke and bike groups out there. Not that I have anything against that, which I’m required to say, being Canadian and all...

Have you been to Canada? I’m sure it’s a lot different than the UK, depending on where you go. Newfoundland is the closest you will get to the English/Irish culture as 95% of everyone there are Irish/English descendants, including myself (family goes back to Cork).

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s wrong with Canada eh?
;)
Gender war in Canada is very steep, many women now shaving their head like military or fully shaved , they just look like men. I wounder what is wrong with them. I might be old fashion, but hopefully some one can explain to me why they want to look such ugly and nasty by shaving their heads and wearing manly clothes.

A

AJ84

Gender war in Canada is very steep, many women now shaving their head like military or fully shaved , they just look like men. I wounder what is wrong with them. I might be old fashion, but hopefully some one can explain to me why they want to look such ugly and nasty by shaving their heads and wearing manly clothes.
Depends on what part of Canada you are referring to. It’s a massive country but people not from here usually attribute the major cities as the overall vibe of the country and the major cities are pretty different from small town Canada.
Also, being PC is very surface level. People don’t want to stir the pot at work, school, etc because of the fear of being accused of racism, sexism etc but when people get to know you and are comfortable with you, you get to see that what their views are. Toronto is like one face for public life and one face for private life. That’s how I see it anyway. I think it’s one of the reasons why people are a bit more reserved here, imo.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article is pretty spot-on. I have known quite a few female riding groups and I see a lot of female riders, the reasons for female-only riding groups stated are spot on. Women know they can't compete with men.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only females associated with bikers I want to have around are the ones that are featured in biker magazines. :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miss Canada:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here buddy, a picture of an Indonesian Go-jek (ride hailing service) female rider.

View attachment 2955

Even in a Muslim majority country, there's no problem with women riding bikes for fun or for making a decent living.
Oh my, I'd probably get a woody riding in the seat behind her. :p

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh my, I'd probably get a woody riding in the seat behind her. :p
Nah, common face, nothing really special about her looks, not ugly, prolly rated a 6 per Sosuave standard of rating.

Here's some real Indonesian stunners that's bountiful in Jakarta;

23614426182_af8e63591d.jpg

febiola_novita_kautnis-20150118-005-rita.jpg

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what part of Canada you are referring to. It’s a massive country but people not from here usually attribute the major cities as the overall vibe of the country and the major cities are pretty different from small town Canada.
Also, being PC is very surface level. People don’t want to stir the pot at work, school, etc because of the fear of being accused of racism, sexism etc but when people get to know you and are comfortable with you, you get to see that what their views are. Toronto is like one face for public life and one face for private life. That’s how I see it anyway. I think it’s one of the reasons why people are a bit more reserved here, imo.
I never being in too many places, but I see male hating every where. women at work take every apportunity to tear men down
Miss Canada:
I meet such ugly faces everyday when I go to work. they talk very loudly and have that evil vibe in their face.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed