Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women only love their children

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will never love you, as the now cliche RedPill wisdom goes.

But your mother loves you (most likely).

Women are incapable of loving men. But they do love their children in most healthy circumstances.

This is the truth about female love. They are only able to love their children.

This is also why women must become pregnant if she is to have a meaningful life. A woman without children is a woman without love in her life.

Men, on the other hand, fall in love with women they have sex with and impregnate (unless he's a player). Men are much softer than women, emotionally speaking.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest relationships I’ve ever had were the ones where I was not as into the girl in the beginning as she was into me. As a result, all I had to do was respond to their messages or answer the phone when they called. I even remember one girl telling me I was a mystery.

Girls that I grew attracted to quickly were the ones that required more effort or ended up blowing by trying too hard. Its weird, maybe the secret way to make a woman fall in love is to not be into her at all.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest relationships I’ve ever had were the ones where I was not as into the girl in the beginning as she was into me. As a result, all I had to do was respond to their messages or answer the phone when they called. I even remember one girl telling me I was a mystery.

Girls that I grew attracted to quickly were the ones that required more effort or ended up blowing by trying too hard. Its weird, maybe the secret way to make a woman fall in love is to not be into her at all.
Its no mystery. Women want men who don’t love them. Because she can’t love you back, if you love her she’s like “wtf. You creepy little punk”

DoubleBarrel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its no mystery. Women want men who don’t love them. Because she can’t love you back, if you love her she’s like “wtf. You creepy little punk”
Disagree, slightly. It's not men who don't love them. It's men who they're unsure about loving them. But when it turns out to be true, what a treat is that?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree, slightly. It's not men who don't love them. It's men who they're unsure about loving them. But when it turns out to be true, what a treat is that?
Giving them hope of commitment, without committing fully, is the Game. It has nothing to do with Love. A woman wants you to commit, use up all your time and energy, and ditch you. The key here is that women actually want you to stop them from doing this. They want you to be a man who doesn’t submit to her. Again, nothing to do with love. Its power. Only men love idealistically

DoubleBarrel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Giving them hope of commitment, without committing fully, is the Game. It has nothing to do with Love. A woman wants you to commit, use up all your time and energy, and ditch you. The key here is that women actually want you to stop them from doing this. They want you to be a man who doesn’t submit to her. Again, nothing to do with love. Its power. Only men love idealistically
I think perhaps you miss that there are seasons, and so it is of life. But I don't want to be stuck in the season of boyhood (20-30) forever.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think perhaps you miss that there are seasons, and so it is of life. But I don't want to be stuck in the season of boyhood (20-30) forever.
if you think you need a woman when you’re old, you’ve already lost the Game.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever notice how easy women throw the word "love" around? It's printed all over their clothing, they have a special holiday for it, they are always the first to think about it in new relationships, they use it frequently when they speak.

That tells me everything I need to know.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever notice how easy women throw the word "love" around? It's printed all over their clothing, they have a special holiday for it, they are always the first to think about it in new relationships, they use it frequently when they speak.
Hate to burst your bubble mate but a man invented the "special holiday" you refer to above.

>>Pope Gelasius I invented Valentine's Day in AD 496 when he established The Feast of Saint Valentine, in memory of the martyred saint who died on that day over 200 years before.<<

And there are many male fashion designers who design "love" inspired clothing for women not to mention it's MEN who write, produce and direct many romance novels and movies.

Men pretty much run the world, or haven't you noticed?

Not a dig, it's simply the reality.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to burst your bubble mate but a man invented the "special holiday" you refer to above.

>>Pope Gelasius I invented Valentine's Day in AD 496 when he established The Feast of Saint Valentine, in memory of the martyred saint who died on that day over 200 years before.<<

And there are many male fashion designers who design "love" inspired clothing for women not to mention it's MEN who write, produce and direct many romance novels and movies.

Men pretty much run the world, or haven't you noticed?

Not a dig, it's simply the reality.
Love is primarily for men. A concept invented by men. Disney films and concepts of love are geared towards men. Women appear to be much more in control of Love. When a man loves a woman, it is at this point that the woman usually gains the upper hand in the relationship power struggle because of women’s general emotional superiority.

I believe that women use love quite pragmatically as a means for seducing and keeping men. If a man doesn’t love her, he won’t serve her or stay with her. So it’s in a woman’s interest to encourage idealistic “love” concepts so that a high quality man may fall under her spell (jackpot).

Last edited:

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will never love you, as the now cliche RedPill wisdom goes.

But your mother loves you (most likely).

Women are incapable of loving men. But they do love their children in most healthy circumstances.

This is the truth about female love. They are only able to love their children.

This is also why women must become pregnant if she is to have a meaningful life. A woman without children is a woman without love in her life.

Men, on the other hand, fall in love with women they have sex with and impregnate (unless he's a player). Men are much softer than women, emotionally speaking.
Women are biologically wired to focus on different resources at different points in their life.

When you say “Women are incapable of loving men. They are only able to love their children”, what I think you really mean is “Modern-day feminists who want children are incapable of loving men and can only love their children.”

Modern-day feminists prioritize having control of resources and not relying on a man for resources.

Traditional women depend on their man for a good amount of their resource and let their man
be in control of most of the resources. These type of women are quite capable of truly loving their man. These women get taken up rather quickly and they tend to be more loyal as they depend on their man for their resources. Rare to come across but if you do, these women are worth getting into relationships with.

Sadly, every form of society has waged war on men, especially men being leaders. I just watch M. Myers’ new series. Hysterical. Spoiler alert: the series ends with preaching how it is time for men to stop leading. I won’t go into the reasons for this. Suffice to say, the man who ignores this continual propaganda and leads his woman will do very well in relationships.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are biologically wired to focus on different resources at different points in their life.

When you say “Women are incapable of loving men. They are only able to love their children”, what I think you really mean is “Modern-day feminists who want children are incapable of loving men and can only love their children.”

Modern-day feminists prioritize having control of resources and not relying on a man for resources.

Traditional women depend on their man for a good amount of their resource and let their man
be in control of most of the resources. These type of women are quite capable of truly loving their man. These women get taken up rather quickly and they tend to be more loyal as they depend on their man for their resources. Rare to come across but if you do, these women are worth getting into relationships with.

Sadly, every form of society has waged war on men, especially men being leaders. I just watch M. Myers’ new series. Hysterical. Spoiler alert: the series ends with preaching how it is time for men to stop leading. I won’t go into the reasons for this. Suffice to say, the man who ignores this continual propaganda and leads his woman will do very well in relationships.
There was a time in history that our women respected our efforts. And since they respect our efforts they respected us. They were grateful. And with that admiration and respect sex happened.

Modern day times have changed alot.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I see what you mean. But “loving” a man for his provisioning and resources is not true love in the idealistic sense. In the way that men love women idealistically when they get oneitis.

Women operate on brifffault’s law which means she stays with a man as long as she decides that she is deriving benefits in that moment. Whether that’s provisioning, status, validation etc. but once that woman decides she isn’t deriving enough benefit from the man anymore and sees a better deal, she can lightswitch and move on quickly. Many guys on this forum have experienced it themselves. Women are hypergamous and men are fundamentally disposable to her as long as she has options.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women operate on brifffault’s law which means she stays with a man as long as she decides that she is deriving benefits in that moment. Whether that’s provisioning, status, validation etc. but once that woman decides she isn’t deriving enough benefit from the man anymore and sees a better deal, she can lightswitch and move on quickly
You're talking about a specific type of woman - sociopathic - which means she's incapable of truly loving anyone, including her own children. She goes through the motions of loving but the reality is she is incapable of it.

My own mother was like this, narcissistic and sociopathic and I'm just coming to terms with that now, many years after her death.

Thank goodness for my dad who was a good man who finally left her and married a woman who truly loved him until her death. And not for provisioning, status or validation. I know this for a FACT.

Pan, IF you want love in your life from a woman, stay away from sociopaths, who lack any shred of empathy and who will use and abuse to her heart's content and then toss you aside, and blame YOU.

I know of one particular woman like this, she's very very beautiful, but she's 100% sociopathic and shouldn't be dating but she is and literally destroys every man she becomes involved with and then blames him.

Last edited:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thats 2 different issues. ”Loyal“ doesn’t mean love to a woman. Loyal means “I can’t find anything better and your resources are useful to me so I’ll stick with you.”

Woman love to receive love and be loved, but they absolutely hate to give love. Love is considered “work” for them. Girls just want to have fun.

Generally, any woman wouldn’t mind if her man died if she could get his resources and go f*ck the hot younger guy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking about a specific type of woman - sociopathic - which means she's incapable of truly loving anyone, including her own children. She goes through the motions of loving but the reality is she is incapable of it.

My own mother was like this, narcissistic and sociopathic and I'm just coming to terms with that now, many years after her death.

Thank goodness for my dad who was a good man who finally left her and married a woman who truly loved him until her death. And not for provisioning, status or validation. I know this for a FACT.

Pan, IF you want love in your life from a woman, stay away from sociopaths, who lack any shred of empathy and who will use and abuse to her heart's content and then toss you aside, and blame YOU.

I know of one particular woman like this, she's very very beautiful, but she's 100% sociopathic and shouldn't be dating but she is and literally destroys every man she becomes involved with and then blames him.
Some of them are like that.

Reaction score
Don't worry about who women love. Love is a bull**** emotion. What you want from them is respect. Don't be an emotional ***** and women will respect you. Most simple things are hard. Be hard enough to accomplish simple things. Don't be a bigger ***** than her.