Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women lose RESPECT for you if you eat them out

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remind me of some fat dude I used to see around my college campus who would wear a t-shirt saying "I luv to eat *****", yes i kid you not.

and well lets just say I never saw a women around him.

not up until 10 years ago eating ass (rim job) was considered an extremely gay act and/or the nastiest act saved for toothless prostitutes.

20 years ago eating ***** was only for men with small ****s or men who couldn't please a women.

all I can say is being a womens "sex toy/gigalo" is extremely submissive. Will she loose respsct over it? idk every woman is different and draw the line of respect differently.

But dont kid yourself anyone (men/women) who put there mouth on another persons genitals is showing a sign of submission.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I find it’s amusing to read some posters’ stances on oral sex, then reading them talk about not being able to maintain rotations, plates, or get laid with any consistency.

But noooo, I won’t lick da poon! That’s submissive!

Enjoy being alphas…

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think context/frame is key.... I've heard females say in regards to men that they thought were lame..."I'll let him eat my cooch". As if they're bestowing a great honor to the guy that they think is beneath them. Akin to letting him kiss their feet.

But.... You can't tell me that if a guy has a chick handcuffed and legs spread open with restraints that if he eats her out, he's the submissive one in that context...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Personally I think keeping a woman at the edge of a surface (bed, table, car hood, etc), spread eagled and alternating between pounding her and licking her in a near frenzied manner is a very powerful display of ownership. Without fails it is accompanied by screams of pleasure and omg’s and holy sh1t! no one has ever done that and puddles…

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remind me of some fat dude I used to see around my college campus who would wear a t-shirt saying "I luv to eat *****", yes i kid you not.

and well lets just say I never saw a women around him.

not up until 10 years ago eating ass (rim job) was considered an extremely gay act and/or the nastiest act saved for toothless prostitutes.

20 years ago eating ***** was only for men with small ****s or men who couldn't please a women.

all I can say is being a womens "sex toy/gigalo" is extremely submissive. Will she loose respsct over it? idk every woman is different and draw the line of respect differently.

But dont kid yourself anyone (men/women) who put there mouth on another persons genitals is showing a sign of submission.
He was fat and unattractive though lol, most women would be repulsed by a guy like that going down on them. If a Brad Pitt with his physique in Troy were to down to go down they'd be all for it and would probably love him even more than they already do.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP is struggling with his approach game now because women instinctively know he doesn't enjoy this and is too alpha for them

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it’s amusing to read some posters’ stances on oral sex, then reading them talk about not being able to maintain rotations, plates, or get laid with any consistency.

But noooo, I won’t lick da poon! That’s submissive!

Enjoy being alphas…
This isnt rocket science, its a submissive act, same when a women gives you BJ. Dont kid yourslef.

Their is nothing wrong with being submissive to women. I've ate cat before.

All women require some form of submission in one way or another but they also draw the line somewhere.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As I said call me beta, hell call me Shirley if ya want to! #2 will be here in an hour, #3 about 4 hours later and #1 will be spending the night after round #2. I’ll get at least 6-7 hours god honest shaft hugging goodness today. Might go down on one, all or none - the issue is that they know I excel at it and it’s a gift when I do. Whatever you do own the fnck out of it brah.

Plausibly deniable receipts are always available for respected, trusted and well established members to provide a 3rd party assessment. Hah

This isnt rocket science, its a submissive act, same when a women gives you BJ. Dont kid yourslef.

Their is nothing wrong with being submissive to women. I've ate cat before.

All women require some form of submission in one way or another but they also draw the line somewhere.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Performing an act that's entirely for the woman's pleasure is inherently beta.
Going along with this theory for the moment:
I'm guessing this wouldn't be a problem with lesbians. If one lesbian performs the act on another, presumably she won't lose respect since they're both women. Unless expectations are such that one might want a particularly butch lesbian. I'm not sure how such power dynamics work. But they have to get their pleasure somewhere, so you'd think it might be involved.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Going along with this theory for the moment:
I'm guessing this wouldn't be a problem with lesbians. If one lesbian performs the act on another, presumably she won't lose respect since they're both women. Unless expectations are such that one might want a particularly butch lesbian. I'm not sure how such power dynamics work. But they have to get their pleasure somewhere, so you'd think it might be involved.
Dead bedrooms are very common in lesbian couples

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OK but several men have posted it's for their pleasure too, it gives them pleasure knowing he's the source of his woman's pleasure.

I liken it to how it gives ME pleasure giving my husband and boyfriends before him a blow job. I dunno maybe that's a different dynamic because for me at least I am being submissive.

But it does sexually excite me seeing how much HE is enjoying it, and then after he cums, the gratification. For both of us.

Pleasure comes in so many different ways, from both receiving and giving.

Also as many have mentioned including myself, giving oral to a woman can be dominant when you're doing it on your terms, and in a more aggressive take charge manner.
Just sounds like a lot of guys with theories but not many with experiences

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@Pierce.Manhammer ? He's older and has tons of experience including a long term marriage.

Other experienced guys said same - @Gamisch for example.

I think if I enjoyed it, my husband would do it. Not in a passive "beta" way, nothing about his sexual style is passive!

But I'm not into it, I like fvcking much better, for many reasons that I won't get into here. ;)
No, I mean the ones who are saying not to do it or saying a woman loses respect for a guy if they do it.

IMHO if a woman loses respect for a guy over that he never had much to begin with from her.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As I’ve said before it’s just another tool in the arsenal, essential for a well rounded lover. Nothing beats PIV, NOTHING and my partner/s all agree.

Good Sex is cooperative, there is give and take both men and women should focus on each other’s pleasure. A guy that stands there and says “hey babe come and get it” is the equivalent of a woman that starfishes…

I pride myself on being infinitely adjustable/adaptable.
@Pierce.Manhammer ? He's older and has tons of experience including a long term marriage.

Other experienced guys said same - @Gamisch for example.

I think if I enjoyed it, my husband would do it. Not in a passive "beta" way, nothing about his sexual style is passive!

But I'm not into it, I like fvcking much better, for many reasons that I won't get into here. ;)

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really?? When i choose to go down on a woman I'm the one in charge, i stop when i want, usually after multiple O's. And exercising that level of control over her body turns me on as she loses control and squirms with pleasure.

This is an act i rarely partake in though. Usually only with LTR women and the chemistry is mutually strong. I enjoy pleasing my partner so to me it's fun and from my experience she's usually suprised by her body's reaction to it.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dead bedrooms are very common in lesbian couples
Interesting. I've always thought there was a branch of lesbians who simply didn't want to deal with males or with the sex. Maybe that's the case with these women, it allows them the intimacy and companionship without the hassle of the sex.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting. I've always thought there was a branch of lesbians who simply didn't want to deal with males or with the sex. Maybe that's the case with these women, it allows them the intimacy and companionship without the hassle of the sex.
Actually no, abuse is very common and the vast majority of lesbian relationships simply do not work out at all.

Women aren't naturally lesbians.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Performing an act that's entirely for the woman's pleasure is inherently beta. Remember that she's always comparing you to every other guy she's had, so if she's been with a lot of guys who never went down on her that she perceived as alpha, you repeatedly performing a beta act even though she never gave you any indication that she wanted it makes you look beta af. You have to treat whvres like whvres.

In general though, if you're dealing with more of a "normal" girl, going down on them shouldn't make them lose respect for you as long the dvck game you follow it up with is strong enough. It's just like red pill always preaches: Women are most attracted to (not aroused by) men who pursue a good amount of alpha traits and just enough beta traits to give them a sense of security. Therefore, you can go down on a girl and make her feel special sometimes (beta) as long as you can fvck her brains out like a slut as well the majority of the time (alpha).
THIS IS WRONG from my experience. And i've had lots of experience