Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women live an animal existence

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Women live an animal existence.”

Esther Vilar

Pavlov’s bell. Men are conditioned to submit to servitude. Work, wife, society, most everything outside himself. He labors and never truly understands his infinite abilities. Men are beautiful. Especially their minds. A creative mind capable of the most fantastic things. Yet he thinks he is nothing compared to a woman. This is modern man. The sad part is that he buys into this scam.

Esther Vilar on Men:
“They do it because they have been manipulated into doing it: their whole life is a series of conditioned reflexes, a series of animal acts.”​

The reason I quote this woman, Esther Vilar is because she is the only person who has mirrored things that I’ve carried around in my head based on my own observation for a long time. I’ve kept my thoughts to myself and I didn’t read of any of it in a book. I could see it in men. Men I’ve led, living and dead. My peers. My comrades. The men that I loved just because of their undying loyalties to what they believed in despite the horror of their sacrifices. A woman can never enter this world. It is as alien as the most distant galaxy. She lives an animal existence.

I have read about men giving away their balls and supplicating out of neediness or a complete multitude of extreme errors that lead to their DNA ending with them. These things are self-evident, that they do to sabotage their own future with women and even the expansion of their creative abilities. They are conditioned to do these things. You can prove to him, right to his face that these things wreck his chances and still, he will default to his conditioned responses.

So noble is a man that he will serve. It is a gift. A gift that has been turned against him. He can think of something new right out of thin air and make it real. Women will flock to a man who has restored this ability. A man was born to serve. A leader serves. It is not some power trip if he is good shape. It’s leading men to a good outcome because he holds that vision. Those men see it and join that vision for they also, like the leader, serve things greater than himself. This is also an abstract concept that women have no clue about. No matter how hard they try. They just know they are safer under the guidance of a leader.

The lesser of men among us should be able to scold a woman outright with no hesitation. Yet he can’t. He quakes at the thought of telling a woman she is full of ****. Even if he is passive when thrown together with other men. Why doesn’t he?

He is convinced that he is the lesser of the species. It starts at birth and continues socially. He gets a single smile from a woman and is walking on water the rest of the day thinking the fantasy of love that he is conditioned to have. Yet the woman is of little value beyond the birthing and rearing of children. Men will balk at this idea and strike out at me for even thinking it. It is the way of things. He was born to support and facilitate a woman’s world. Something he is not even a part of. He supplicates and begs for this thing called intimacy never knowing that it is his conditioning that brings it about. He was born into an upside down, failing social structure and is programmed to play his part. His biology is being used against him.

This is why he seeks an LTR or a Marriage long before he recognizes his potential. BEFORE he recognizes his potential and claims his individuality. If he doesn’t, he is destined to be the lonely old man or, so he has been told. Never realizing that is a sham. A con. By submitting himself he goes against his own DNA. Turning off the important genes and turning on the begging (submissive) genes. Genes turning off and on is fully proven by science as the man confronts his environment. It makes a lot of fags these days.

Committing to a single woman, just by that act alone, seals his fate. It is a programmed condition to not be a thinker, explorer, independent point of light. This is what they mean by “destructive masculinity” and how it must end. It impedes the forward progress of a man with an agenda meant to keep him subservient.

By submitting to a single woman, you really are relinquishing your gifts. I’m not against marriage. I am against men who haven’t realized their potential succumbing to their programming by getting married. How many men have thought, IF a woman even deserves a good man based on her conduct? This is the real question.

Something to think about. You submit to women in your thoughts and actions because you are programmed to feed her animal existence. Remember that she has been assisted in her biology while you have been hindered. From pleasure moment to pleasure moment like gluttonous animal she manipulates to obtain pleasure. You are a slave to her indulgences and are lining up to be her next plucking. If one was looking for hell on this earth, he found it.

Once you commit, its a long slow or not so slow process of deliberate reduction to hold you in place. That's a different thread. Your biology is used against you even more.
You nailed it.