Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women like attention as much as we like sex

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they want sex which is a concentrated form of attention. What do they gain from just getting "attention" without the sex? You think girls are going to be satisfied getting text messages and likes all day? Hell no. Theyll get bored of that and want to go to bed eventually.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they want sex which is a concentrated form of attention. What do they gain from just getting "attention" without the sex? You think girls are going to be satisfied getting text messages and likes all day? Hell no. Theyll get bored of that and want to go to bed eventually.
They'll feed all that attention to the guy they want up inside of them.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Which is exactly why u dont give attwntion sp easly amd for free, she has to earn that attention

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
They want sex from one guy or from the top 10%, but they want attention from every guy they can get.
Agree on the sex part.

But I’m not sure they want attention from every guy. We might have to say that they want attention from X percent of men. I’m not sure what that percentage is though.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree with the OP. They want attention from as many men as possible so that they can choose the best available man today to have sex with. They like to have options. But even if they are regularly having sex with their favorite today, they want all of the other men in their orbit As back up.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention is like vitamins to them. Getting attention builds up their confidence and their sense of self-worth and it means that they can use those guys when they need something. They would prefer attention from attractive guys, but attention from any guy with some degree of status or money is useful to them and they'll boast about it to their friends.

Whereas for guys, we want the bang. We want more notches. That's what guys brag about. What matters to us is getting it IN.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Attention is like vitamins to them. Getting attention builds up their confidence and their sense of self-worth and it means that they can use those guys when they need something. They would prefer attention from attractive guys, but attention from any guy with some degree of status or money is useful to them and they'll boast about it to their friends.

Whereas for guys, we want the bang. We want more notches. That's what guys brag about. What matters to us is getting it IN.
1000 lay count

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so true women love attention more than sex there dopamine leveled go up , why do you think women suffer from so much anxiety and depression? No attention on Instagram !!!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so true women love attention more than sex there dopamine leveled go up , why do you think women suffer from so much anxiety and depression? No attention on Instagram !!!
Maybe their bikini photo got less likes than someone else's or they couldn't get those versacci shoes they wanted. But it's also true that they're setting themselves up for failure - imagine how they'll feel when they age and their follower number slowly drops to zero. I actually knew a girl like this who was continuously posting pics of herself on Facebook with quotes about how beautiful she thought she was. One day she got her first grey hair and her pics started to get less likes and soon after that she disappeared.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Use as a screening tool the amount of attention she needs. I don’t like too much attention from men I’m not into. I don’t like orbiters either. It’s too time consuming. I do have male friends (one of whom I’m setting up with my best girlfriend) but even that attention/interaction I like in short spells. I had dates last week with 3 different men. All good looking & successful...but none with the sort of “click” that I wait for. They all asked me out again. I have declined each one politely and explained I just am not feeling it (I don’t want there to be any question that I’m NOT feeling it.)

One got indignant and has been blowing up my phone. Ugh. Blocked. He already had oneitis or super ego or both.

It’s better to keep an open heart and schedule in case you meet someone you really like. But you cannot always know how things are going to develop until you spend some time together.

Bottom line...attention seeking for the sake of attention is a waste of time & actually blocks a woman from being open to what or who she really wants.

Tread carefully with attention w h o r e s guys.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Use as a screening tool the amount of attention she needs. I don’t like too much attention from men I’m not into. I don’t like orbiters either. It’s too time consuming. I do have male friends (one of whom I’m setting up with my best girlfriend) but even that attention/interaction I like in short spells. I had dates last week with 3 different men. All good looking & successful...but none with the sort of “click” that I wait for. They all asked me out again. I have declined each one politely and explained I just am not feeling it (I don’t want there to be any question that I’m NOT feeling it.)

One got indignant and has been blowing up my phone. Ugh. Blocked. He already had oneitis or super ego or both.

It’s better to keep an open heart and schedule in case you meet someone you really like. But you cannot always know how things are going to develop until you spend some time together.

Bottom line...attention seeking for the sake of attention is a waste of time & actually blocks a woman from being open to what or who she really wants.

Tread carefully with attention w h o r e s guys.
I feel that well adjusted women that are at least somewhat mature and self aware would behave and act like this. If a woman is not interested in a man she can still enjoy the interaction but will not go out of her way to encourage or initiate.

I've had a few instances in the not so distant past with women who seemed to be the opposite of this. I've had several approaches in a gym atmosphere, so you'll see a lot of the same faces on at least a semi regular basis.

One woman I had approached after her making eye contact with me several times, the interaction was brief and a bit awkward. I tried to make a move and she said "I have a boyfriend" and then my response was "nice to meet you" and I then proceeded to walk away. This woman would go OUT of her way to wave to me, say hi, bye and have brief conversations with me whenever she saw me. This went on for a couple months so naturally I asked her out again and then she said "remember what I told you before". I was obviously confused because I was thinking why the hell has this girl been doing all of this just for attention. I later confirmed she did not have a boyfriend for real through her social media so it was rather strange to me. This particular woman finally got the hint and stopped the behavior she had been engaging with over the span of a couple months. This woman was also 24, so at an age where this was odd.

To me, women like the one in the above scenario are either really stupid/clueless, possibly crazy and/or legitimately get some sort of enjoyment from messing with and manipulating men. I don't think it's worth trying to figure out why they are the way they are, rather it's better to just learn how to identify these women early on and from there avoid them.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Everyone needs to read this.
women are passively cheating 24/7.
Especially any of them hotter than a 7/10.
My best friend, my work boyfriend, Ted who DMs her on Instagram? All part of her web of dudes. Funny thing is, it's subconscious. If you called her out, she would tell you you're crazy or insecure. In her mind, nothing is wrong.
Some guy who upped his game into smashing primarily models did an experiment. He put a key logger on his fwb's phone, and pulled the results after a few days. Sure enough, she had a pile of orbiters and "friends". All were constantly offering dinner, dates, gifts, and all manner of thinly veiled sexual advances. And she was responding to most of them, some in rotation.
Thinking she was just a hoe, he told himself "wow, this girl sure is bad!" Then he did it to a plate. Same EXACT result.
He finally stopped after 10 girls in a row proved his suspicion right.

U

user43770

Agree on the sex part.

But I’m not sure they want attention from every guy. We might have to say that they want attention from X percent of men. I’m not sure what that percentage is though.
They want everyone's attention, just not every man's approach.

U

user43770

It seems to me that women like getting attention from men just as much as we like getting sex from women. The average woman wants attention from as many men as possible and sex with just one, whereas with men it's the opposite.
Sex with one man my ass. You're using an old-school paradigm that doesn't actually exist.

Women like security, sure. And they like to flaunt on social media how they can lock down a man, but they also like sex just as much as we do. And not from a specific man.

Women don't advertise their sexual exploits, for obvious reasons. Reasons being they know men don't like it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on the sex part.

Agree.

They want attention from the top 50% of men, casual sex from the top 10% and commitment from the top 1%.