Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women LIE in order to maintain POWER

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
723
Reaction score
35
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
Now we have to define the meaning of power.

What is your definition of power?
What is yours?

Again, no disrespect, but the world doesn't care how we define "power."

All that matters is that women come and go, and I've been in this long enough to let it go.

I pay my bills, I do what I want, and I f*ck. A woman can literally do nothing to affect that, aside from witholding p*ssy. If she does, whatever. No skin off my back, because even though I'm the horniest person I know, I know when some tang isn't worth the trouble.

Bottom line, if a guy isn't stupid, he'll keep control of his own affairs without letting someone else pilot his sh*t.

You can call that whatever you like - I'm happy, and working on the things I need to work on to be happier.

Women can lie, cheat and steal, and it won't affect me one bit. That will be the case regardless of how I define "power."

But, I'll define it anyway.

To me, power is the ability to affect change in a person or situation.

And if my life were a car, you can be damn sure women aren't part of my engine.

Because really - why would you give power in your life over to anyone else but yourself?

My original point was that a woman, lying or not, still has to convince you to give up the reins, and you still have to give the reins to her. Completely avoidable, making the lying completely irrelevant so long as a guy isn't being a clueless douche.
 

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
270
Reaction score
9
loveshogun said:
What is yours?

Again, no disrespect, but the world doesn't care how we define "power."

All that matters is that women come and go, and I've been in this long enough to let it go.

I pay my bills, I do what I want, and I f*ck. A woman can literally do nothing to affect that, aside from witholding p*ssy. If she does, whatever. No skin off my back, because even though I'm the horniest person I know, I know when some tang isn't worth the trouble.

Bottom line, if a guy isn't stupid, he'll keep control of his own affairs without letting someone else pilot his sh*t.

You can call that whatever you like - I'm happy, and working on the things I need to work on to be happier.

Women can lie, cheat and steal, and it won't affect me one bit. That will be the case regardless of how I define "power."

But, I'll define it anyway.

To me, power is the ability to affect change in a person or situation.

And if my life were a car, you can be damn sure women aren't part of my engine.

Because really - why would you give power in your life over to anyone else but yourself?

My original point was that a woman, lying or not, still has to convince you to give up the reins, and you still have to give the reins to her. Completely avoidable, making the lying completely irrelevant so long as a guy isn't being a clueless douche.
My definition of power is control.

Either she controls the relationship or you do. No such thing as 50/50. That's something lesbians invented.

Now if you have a personal choice not to lie to women, that good for you. And if you've never lied to anyone in your life, then you deserve a shiny medal.

Women lie to men in order to control the relationship. They desire the control because it allows them to extract resources from the man. The most effective way of controlling a man is through his sex drive and his emotions. His emotions are easily controlled by manipulation, ie. lies.

Now in business, my word is my bond. I have integrity, and expect the same with those I do business with. If they are not honorable, I no longer do business with them. In my culture and many other traditional cultures, relationships are win/win.

However, in relationships, women have a strong incentive to be deceitful. A man is their ticket to a lifetime of leisure and security. And in our modern times, they no longer need a man to receive this, thanks to divorce laws.

Now I know what you're going to say. "Just because a woman lies to you, doesn't mean you should lie to her."


As you said yourself, you are the horniest person you know. I know for damn sure you don't tell women upfront that you are just looking to f*ck them.
 

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
723
Reaction score
35
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
My definition of power is control.

Either she controls the relationship or you do.
True.

Among the multitude of options, though, is not being in a relationship with a crazy manipulative b*tch.

Or, you know, just be a man and don't give away power over to anyone, ever.

Is power something you guys give away all the time like hot cakes?

That's like saying you'd give your car keys to some dude because he lied to you about how he really needed them. Only an idiot (and I used to be an idiot... still am, but working on it) would do that.

Is something not clear about what I'm saying? About the whole "women don't influence any part of my life aside from making my dong wake up?"
 

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
270
Reaction score
9
loveshogun said:
True.

Among the multitude of options, though, is not being in a relationship with a crazy manipulative b*tch.

Or, you know, just be a man and don't give away power over to anyone, ever.

Is power something you guys give away all the time like hot cakes?

That's like saying you'd give your car keys to some dude because he lied to you about how he really needed them. Only an idiot (and I used to be an idiot... still am, but working on it) would do that.

Is something not clear about what I'm saying? About the whole "women don't influence any part of my life aside from making my dong wake up?"
Let's keep it real.

You lie to women to get into their pants. Just like me.
 

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
723
Reaction score
35
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
Let's keep it real.

You lie to women to get into their pants. Just like me.
I lie to women to get in their pants. Just like you.

See that? I lied.

Will you sleep with me now?

Just playin'. But seriously, call me.

Why so serious, AsianLover? Been hurt so bad that you got a chip on your shoulder? All things aside, you still haven't actually explained how a woman lying to you gives her control over you. You should always have control of yourself - why would you give it away to anyone, for anything? When would that happen?

Stop taking everything so seriously and live your life.

I don't know you - if you gotta bang chicks no matter what, do what you gotta do.

I got my way, you got yours. I'm happy with my life, and happier every day.

Best of luck out there.
 

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
270
Reaction score
9
loveshogun said:
I lie to women to get in their pants. Just like you.

See that? I lied.

Will you sleep with me now?

Just playin'. But seriously, call me.

Why so serious, AsianLover? Been hurt so bad that you got a chip on your shoulder? All things aside, you still haven't actually explained how a woman lying to you gives her control over you. You should always have control of yourself - why would you give it away to anyone, for anything? When would that happen?

Stop taking everything so seriously and live your life.

I don't know you - if you gotta bang chicks no matter what, do what you gotta do.

I got my way, you got yours. I'm happy with my life, and happier every day.

Best of luck out there.
Bro I've slept with enough women to realize that they are not that big of a deal.

Since I have to spell it out for you...

Woman lies to husband. She presents the image of a loving wife. In reality, she's a freak.

Woman cheats on husband. Since husband believes she loves him (lie), he stays with her. (control: she got him to do what she wanted by lying)

This gives her time to clean out the bank accounts. Women leaves husband for bad boy. Receives considerable income from divorce. Husband is ruined and kills himself
Now if that isn't using lying to control someone, what is?

FYW, don't get freudian with me. That example is not me, but a very common one. I've never been stupid enough to get married. I've worked too damn hard for what I have.


AND I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO SAY... "He shouldn't have let her control her." How could have he done so when he had no idea she was lying to him. How could have he done so if he had no one to teach the rules of the game. No one to tell him the strings women pull. HOW?

It's time men stop putting all of the responsibility on men. It's stupid and a disservice to our fellow brothers.
 

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
723
Reaction score
35
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
Woman lies to husband. She presents the image of a loving wife. In reality, she's a freak.

Woman cheats on husband. Since husband believes she loves him (lie), he stays with her. (control: she got him to do what she wanted by lying)

This gives her time to clean out the bank accounts. Women leaves husband for bad boy. Receives considerable income from divorce. Husband is ruined and kills himself
I'm supposed to feel sorry for a guy like this?

Love Shogun Samurai Slash of Truth: This guy is the definition of weak. Women are the least of his problems. Anyone could control him - if you threatened him with a grapefruit, he'd give you what you want. Teaching him anything will only take effect if he wants it to, but then again if he's this far gone, he probably won't be ready to learn or do anything.

Regardless of what he "deserves," who is going to fix this theoretical loser you've given as an example? Me? You? We can give the guy advice. He is the one who has to do the leg work.

I say the responsibility is his, because the responsibility IS his.

Whose else would it be?

You have a job and pay your own bills, I'm assuming. No one does that for you. It's your responsibility.

But all of the sudden, if it involves women, this is somehow a different situation?

I still don't see where you're coming from. I'll assume you know what you're talking about, because you're operating on a completely different plane of existence than I am.
 
Last edited:

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
270
Reaction score
9
loveshogun said:
I'm supposed to feel sorry for a guy like this?

Love Shogun Samurai Slash of Truth: This guy is the definition of weak. Women are the least of his problems. Anyone could control him - if you threatened him with a grapefruit, he'd give you what you want. Teaching him anything will only take effect if he wants it to, but then again if he's this far gone, he probably won't be ready to learn or do anything.

Regardless of what he "deserves," who is going to fix this theoretical loser you've given as an example? Me? You? We can give the guy advice. He is the one who has to do the leg work.

I say the responsibility is his, because the responsibility IS his.

Whose else would it be?

You have a job and pay your own bills, I'm assuming. No one does that for you. It's your responsibility.

But all of the sudden, if it involves women, this is somehow a different situation?

I still don't see where you're coming from. I'll assume you know what you're talking about, because you're operating on a completely different plane of existence than I am.
I have my own business, in time my investments will provide me with enough passive income to achieve financial independence.


As for the guy, the problem is that no one teaches men the game. Mothers betray their sons by teaching them to be weak men "gentleman" that are easily controlled/manipulated by women. They are taught to cater to female demands, which gives the woman a perfect opportunity to gain power.

Their own mothers do this to them.

Luckily I had a bad relationship with my own mom, so I was free from the bull**** programming mothers instill in their sons.

I have the power, or I kick the b*tch to the curb.
 

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
44
Re:

Your delusions and misperceptions are prisons of your own making.

Women lie or use lying (not always), as a means of b!tch testing men. Women have a different set of parameters by which they experience life and as such, they can't go balls out through life (although women are becoming more masculine in response to the more femininized versions of men).

In your example, there were likely ALOT of red flags that such a man would see coming. However, I for one recognize that present society has ruined marriage as we know it, pushing the % of actual married couples down to 52% and lord knows how many of those people are actually faithful.

What's done it?

For starters, culture, dating, freedom. We are very different people and I would liken present and future generations of children being born into society as if a children are being born into a post-apocalyptic world and learning to adapt to completely FUBAR circumstances.

On the hand, you have completely different values and customs (young dating situations, open relationships, sex, openly gay relationships) being foisted upon new generations, while we attempt to value and adhere to old customs (marriage).

How can a PERMANENT situation like Marriage succeed when most people in at least the United States have experienced fooling around, loose dating and alot of non-committment since early teen years?

People at those ages create entirely false impressions of what Marriage and Long-term committments are about. You don't know a person, or even a friend, unless you've known them for 5+ years. You haven't been through enough life events to know their consistency of character and their consistency of behavior, actions and choices.

----------------------------------------------

So the fact remains...lying is a completely different tactic in the world of women. It isn't right, but lying is also not the proper response to such a tactic. In fact, it only further justifies a woman's use of lying and it empowers her position that men "are spineless dogs." Because lying implies having a need to hide something.

Rather, recongize the speaker's inconsistency with their behavior, actions or intentions, absorb it, think on it, then reflect it back, understanding your intended outcome. You can't respond to a lie with a lie, or the catch 22 begins and you have chosen to play on her terms, not your's.

Moreover, the old school solution to lying of any kind was a SOLID, HARD line as drawn by our grandfathers, those who perhaps lived during the early 1900's and even earlier. Now, those are also different circumstances, but men today must understand, there aren't any WIFE types left.

NONE. They are giving their "goods" away every night to untold men, with little in return. When they finally ask for "payment", it's like someone that provided you with service without requesting payment up front! Men are able to partake in the most sacred of goods offered by women, yet offer little in return for such goods. (The old, why buy the cow when you get the milk for free, but in this case, there are loads of farms competing for you to consume their milk, so even if this cow packs up the milk dispensation, you can find more).

----------------------------------------------

Final point, women don't want the power, they just think they do or appear to. They are seeking a man who will take care of them and many women have been so accustomed to being mistreated or meeting men that lie over various things, that they are lead to actually SEEK power.

I mean, honestly, if all men lie and seek to use PUA techniques to get them into bed and that's it, at what point should she ever give up control to a man?

I'm a guy. I have quite a few attractive cousins and some that may end up as HB10's. I certainly wouldn't let guy One, likely on any message board I've been on, go near such a man. If they can't look me in the eyes and be level, then they have no place assuming control over her, her feelings, her future or any aspect of her life.

Alas, too many 'boys' were hurt by DYSFUNCTIONAL WOMEN that they are using DYSFUNCTIONAL tactics to hurt REAL women. Stop partying with sluts and you won't have to use horrible techniques. It's like fishing for contaminated and abused fish; you need horrible bate. Go find healthy fish, healthy women, and be a healthy, aware man. Besides, if you have to be a horrible MAN in order to capture the American woman today, do you really want to be the man it would take in order to keep her?


A-Unit
 

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
270
Reaction score
9
Our grandfathers gave women a slap on their face when they got out of line.

They had dinner made every night, a house cleaned, kids properly raised, and a warm p*ssy to f*ck at night.

Their job was to provide for the family, and most did a good job.

GUESS WHAT?

Those time are gone forever! Women know they have the power of the state behind them now. Patriarchy is gone...


Again and again you justify female bad behavior.
It's ok for women to lie, but men can't because it's dishonorable. Men shouldn't stoop to their level.
Get the f*ck outta here! You're full of sh*t and so are the rest of you that adhere to this weak gentleman programming.

Enough said.
 

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,470
Reaction score
1,550
Age
34
Location
Los Angeles
@ the asian lover,


all the shvt you post on this site is so depressing. you're a bummer dude
 

handle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Messages
870
Reaction score
59
Yeah, dude sounds like he's on the verge of letting out sighs every 2 syllables in these videos. If you're trying to sell us on this bull**** at least get excited about it.
 

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
554
Reaction score
8
Location
sofla
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
My definition of power is control.

Either she controls the relationship or you do. No such thing as 50/50. That's something lesbians invented.
[/B]
Control does not equal power. Women want a powerful man, not a controlling man. Being in control of your frame and controlling her are two different things.

and 60/40 is a good balance IMO
 

Alien

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2010
Messages
141
Reaction score
2
Location
Hungary
handle said:
Yeah, dude sounds like he's on the verge of letting out sighs every 2 syllables in these videos. If you're trying to sell us on this bull**** at least get excited about it.
You forgot to post the link to your own videos. Hurry, we want to see some real talk!
 

image

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

handle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Messages
870
Reaction score
59
Alien said:
You forgot to post the link to your own videos. Hurry, we want to see some real talk!
That would be a good response if I was preaching something myself, but I'm speaking from the viewpoint of someone trying to make it through more than a minute of the guy's video.
 

Alien

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2010
Messages
141
Reaction score
2
Location
Hungary
handle said:
That would be a good response if I was preaching something myself, but I'm speaking from the viewpoint of someone trying to make it through more than a minute of the guy's video.
Hey, YT is full of guys whining about women and feminism, and why the things suck. Asian instead says: Women are like this and this. You cant change them, but if you want to fvck them you can do this and this.
 

bam bam

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
13
Lie to get laid... lol why? I thought you've gotten enough of it and it's not a big deal...

Why waste your time seeing someone who wants completely different things from you in life. Too much free time from having a business and investing?

Whats with all the generalizations also.. All women lie therefore I can lie. Not all women lie and not all woman are douch bags. Even if they did do that why change your frame for someone else?

TheAsianLoverReturns said:
Her: Are you just looking for sex?
Me: No baby. I'm looking for a genuine connection, a relationship with meaning.
That type of garbage is what leads to hurting people and their loss of faith in a healthy relationship. I'm not an advocate for lying for a simple reason, I wouldn't like it if someone lied to me so why would I do that to them.

What your doing is the equivalent of telling a buddy your going to go on a vacation with him he's packed ready all excited to only find out that your not picking up ur phone and no where to be found.

Why not get an escort and save yourself the hassle of dating. It's rather obvious that if that's the frame your setting from the get go these women are not putting out on a first date. So your going on multiple dates leading them on to just get laid. Lots of wasted time and energy there stud.

I get what your saying but I dont think you actually mean what your saying. But your posts have way too much of a hint of bitterness and resentment to be taken as anything less then a guy venting his feelings.

Two more side notes. If you do truly believe that all women are lier's why do u even waste time going out and meeting them? I'd hate to give any of my free time to someone who has these negative traits you've brought to light. If it's to have a sex then why not pay for it?

Finally, why have you not defined what power women posses over you, by them lying to you and you not lying to them. Why give us general statements of your personal views of social interactions. What date do you have to support your statements besides the devoice rate? A couple stories you've read, or is it something individual incident you saw on TV? Maybe the rather minuscule amount of situations you've had gone through your life?
 

Alien

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2010
Messages
141
Reaction score
2
Location
Hungary
bam bam said:
Lie to get laid... lol why? I thought you've gotten enough of it and it's not a big deal...

Why waste your time seeing someone who wants completely different things from you in life. Too much free time from having a business and investing?

Whats with all the generalizations also.. All women lie therefore I can lie. Not all women lie and not all woman are douch bags. Even if they did do that why change your frame for someone else?

That type of garbage is what leads to hurting people and their loss of faith in a healthy relationship. I'm not an advocate for lying for a simple reason, I wouldn't like it if someone lied to me so why would I do that to them.

What your doing is the equivalent of telling a buddy your going to go on a vacation with him he's packed ready all excited to only find out that your not picking up ur phone and no where to be found.

Why not get an escort and save yourself the hassle of dating. It's rather obvious that if that's the frame your setting from the get go these women are not putting out on a first date. So your going on multiple dates leading them on to just get laid. Lots of wasted time and energy there stud.

I get what your saying but I dont think you actually mean what your saying. But your posts have way too much of a hint of bitterness and resentment to be taken as anything less then a guy venting his feelings.

Two more side notes. If you do truly believe that all women are lier's why do u even waste time going out and meeting them? I'd hate to give any of my free time to someone who has these negative traits you've brought to light. If it's to have a sex then why not pay for it?

Finally, why have you not defined what power women posses over you, by them lying to you and you not lying to them. Why give us general statements of your personal views of social interactions. What date do you have to support your statements besides the devoice rate? A couple stories you've read, or is it something individual incident you saw on TV? Maybe the rather minuscule amount of situations you've had gone through your life?
You are a woman
 

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
1,783
Reaction score
50
Bam bam: You are extremely naive if think that there people out there are who don't lie, manipulate or withhold the truth.
 
Top