Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in their 20s and early 30s

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed one thing as I've gotten older (45). Younger women (21 to 32) look hotter and hotter just for the fact they are YOUNG. Even women with normal/average faces look gorgeous to me with their long shiny healthy hair and youthful skin.

Gets me upset though, the sexual power they have over us.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed one thing as I've gotten older (45). Younger women (21 to 32) look hotter and hotter just for the fact they are YOUNG. Even women with normal/average faces look gorgeous to me with their long shiny healthy hair and youthful skin.

They hardly have any power over me. Why would let them have power over you?

As far as youth goes, I figured that early on.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 32, I honestly believe that most young women that are in their late teens to early 20s would be considered at least cute or attractive. Women in this age range are in their prime years when it comes to their looks and fertility. There are unattractive women in this age range but they are more of a minority. The one thing that ruins a woman's attractiveness, including those in this age range, is when they become quite overweight. Women with an extra 10 pounds or slightly chubby, especially in this age range, can still be considered cute, but when you start getting into obese BMI territory is when it really takes a dive, this also goes for men.

With that said, many women will have their attractiveness fade relatively quickly. There are exceptions to this but there is a reason why women don't wait until they are 30 to get locked down by a man, as they realize their looks and fertility are declining quickly. It's a different story for men though. If a man takes care of himself (diet, exercise, etc.) he won't see such a sharp decline in his looks. At my age I pretty much look the same with my physique and face as I did when I was 25.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm 46. As a 46 year old, I get upset at all the hot women I knew when I was younger who are now older and not has hot. I feel bad because I don't get aroused and "energized" when I see these women unless I'm really good friends with them; and even then, it's not as exciting being with them. It's just like being with a good male friend.

I went to my cousins highschool reunion "after party" a few weeks ago. He's a few years older than me, but I felt bad because a lot of the women there were no longer attractive and I knew looking at them, they were when they were younger. I'm 46, and I have good genetics. I look early to mid thirties. I could tell some of them seem jealous of me. The men there didn't have any hint of jealously. They were basically all content. A lot of them have their "shiet" together. Society judges men differently than women. We have are advantages and disadvantages. Girls rule for a short amount of time and their "power" is extreme. Men rule for a longer amount of time, and their "power" is constant and not extreme. Just the way things are.

To be honest, I wouldn't want to be a girl and have that much "sexual power". It would be nice, but it's so fleeting. Once the youth disappears, it's a whole new world for a women who doesn't have a family or any other support system. Young Women have only aprox 10 years to find the best mate they can. Once it's gone, it's gone. There are very few redos.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the more sex I have, the worse women on the street look to me. It is quite amazing that I don't hunger for women that i used to before I had regular access to paired orgasms....
So this like an incel thread?

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual power. Women are much better looking than men

Women care about a man’s resourcefulness and do not prioritize looks as men do.

Men’s resourcefulness increases with age and peaks around 50. Your time is now. Enjoy it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 39. There's a certain appeal I'd see in an 18-24 year old girlfriend at this point in my life. @oc16 was discussing women 21-32. At 39, even a 30-32 year old girlfriend is somewhat impressive.

The typical 40 year old man would rather have a 25 year old girlfriend than even a 35 year old girlfriend. Most men in their 30s and 40s are vagina beggars who end up settling for some mediocre to subpar woman close to their own age (usually less than 3 years younger).

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This generation of Gen Z women are some of the ugliest women I've seen as a whole, yes you have hot ones don't get me wrong especially the ones that are on that work out kick which I love but on average the women are fatter and now doing the weird pansexual feminist thing

yikes

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the makeup. Remind yourself how women look naturally and you will be cured.

“A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction.” ― Oscar Wilde

Attachments

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the makeup. Remind yourself how women look naturally and you will be cured.

“A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction.” ― Oscar Wilde
Second girl has just too much makeup, without makeup if she didn't have acne she would be hot, I'm sure she's cute despite the weird face expression. First girl with makeup is ok, again too much make up, without it she's decent, just not my type of face. Third girl is hot with and without makeup.

To be honest, I prefer natural girls with no makeup, even if they have some flaws and don't look as "sexy". A girl with too much makeup is a turnoff.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second girl has just too much makeup, without makeup if she didn't have acne she would be hot, I'm sure she's cute despite the weird face expression. First girl with makeup is ok, again too much make up, without it she's decent, just not my type of face. Third girl is hot with and without makeup.

To be honest, I prefer natural girls with no makeup, even if they have some flaws and don't look as "sexy". A girl with too much makeup is a turnoff.
I briefly dated a girl a who looked very cute without makeup but she was a self-confessed makeup addict and she'd put way too much on and it just didn't look good. The beauty industry has done some real work on them. I'm actually convinced that womens cosmetics are part of the reason their skin ages so poorly. There's tons of men who don't even use face lotion or sunscreen and their skin is still glowing in their 40s meanwhile women put on 50 products a day and look like a lizard by the time they're 30.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some girls number on Friday, 19 year old half Filipino chick, she looked tiny, so innocent. Earlier I tried to get the number of a girl behind the bar, she was 23, she said she had a boyfriend, I said we can be friends, she said she doesn’t know her number lol.

I hadn’t been out in a while, was good to chat to young girls and keep the skills sharp.