Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in my generation (21) do not like masculine men. They like prettyboy twink f4ggots

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand.

I've literally spent the last 3 years redpill coping trying to be the most masculine as possible, muscles, beard, mma, gym & masculine in the way i act and speak to them, following all the common redpill teachings.

But I've noticed when I ask girls types and see which boyfriends they post on instagram, its always prettyboy twinks with tiktok curtains hairstyle.

I made my haircut like a shorter more masculine haircut and any girl i get with basically begs me to get the prettyboy tiktok curtains hairstyle back that i used to have. a lot of girls say they dont like muscly bodies when i send them pics of it, they like tall skinny prettyboys.

this video sort of explains how in the past. the dating market was more INTERsexual competition(mens physical dominance compeittion over eachother)
and its been this way for hundreds of thousands of years. but now the world is so safe, girls have good jobs, or if they dont, they get paid well with social welfare. So they dont need us to provide or protect them, the only thing that is worth selecting for is beauty.

and in nature any species that selected purely for beauty would go extinct. but thats exactly what girls are doing right now.

And i used to have way more success with girls when i was a prettyboy haircut gigatwink compared to now, i honestly dont understand.

When u go on tiktok u dont see women lusting over masculine men. you see women lusting over prettyboys with gay ass haircuts and twink bodies doing gay ass dances

am i seeing **** or is this exactly wahts happening in the young generation?

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe its different for you older guys on here though since my gen is different

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand.

I've literally spent the last 3 years redpill coping trying to be the most masculine as possible, muscles, beard, mma, gym & masculine in the way i act and speak to them, following all the common redpill teachings.

But I've noticed when I ask girls types and see which boyfriends they post on instagram, its always prettyboy twinks with tiktok curtains hairstyle.

I made my haircut like a shorter more masculine haircut and any girl i get with basically begs me to get the prettyboy tiktok curtains hairstyle back that i used to have. a lot of girls say they dont like muscly bodies when i send them pics of it, they like tall skinny prettyboys.

this video sort of explains how in the past. the dating market was more INTERsexual competition(mens physical dominance compeittion over eachother)
and its been this way for hundreds of thousands of years. but now the world is so safe, girls have good jobs, or if they dont, they get paid well with social welfare. So they dont need us to provide or protect them, the only thing that is worth selecting for is beauty.

and in nature any species that selected purely for beauty would go extinct. but thats exactly what girls are doing right now.

And i used to have way more success with girls when i was a prettyboy haircut gigatwink compared to now, i honestly dont understand.

When u go on tiktok u dont see women lusting over masculine men. you see women lusting over prettyboys with gay ass haircuts and twink bodies doing gay ass dances

am i seeing **** or is this exactly wahts happening in the young generation?
It is a world of comfort, makes men lazy and women entitled.

Look up chimpanzee vs bonobo ape societies. You'll see we are moving away from what we have been used to for thousands of years (something like a Chimpanzee society) to a Bonobo society. Not in terms of physique, although there are correlations, more in terms of gender dynamics.

Modern Man Advice

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it's a generational thing. Women were never into overly muscular dudes to being with. Hulk Hogan and Arnold were never sex symbols (except, perhaps, for homosexuals). When I was a kid growing up, I remember boys admiring bodybuilders for their masculine physiques but I don't recall girls saying "OMG, Sylverster Stalone is so hot". Girls have always liked guys who look like DiCaprio and Beiber. That's not a new thing. Look at the male sex symbols from the old days: James Dean, Paul Newman, Sean Connery. None of them were meatheads. And I don't remember any time in history when women were not attracted to men with good hair (even though good hair in not necessarily a "masculine" trait - balding is often sign of high testosterone).

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you're attractive, regardless of how you present yourself (physically) you won;t have issues attracting women IRL. Obviously if you're out dressed as woman or anything too extreme you're going to repel a lot regardless.

I've read the odd article in the past that women may lean towards more masculine type men around ovulation and more less masculine at other times in their cycle.

I wouldn;t read too much into videos and men they pick out from them. I think it comes down to more which men are in their proximity and the usual factors like face, physique, status, wealth etc.

Some (younger?) women may be a bit intimidated by more aggressive, rugged, physically bigger/powerful looking men, but if you approach and build degree of comfort it can be overcome.

Obviously they may have types to certain degrees, but will be a fair amount of variance in who they end up with depending on the usual smv factors.

From my experience at the gym, going out etc there are masculine looking younger guys with hot young women.

But overall, I suspect males are probably 'softer' as a group compared to previous generations.

As poster above mentions, extreme/roided up muscle look has always been niche and never particularly sort after by women in general. If anything, more guys are roided up now compared to previous gens. Still underground but not as much as 15-20 years ago. I wouldn;t define a man who carries extreme levels of muscle as automatically masculine. In the same way I wouldn;t assume a 10 stone 5"10 guy is soft/feminine. It doesn;t always look 'attractive' imo, a lot comes down to how the man carries himself. If confident/'normalish' a roid looking bloke could still slay, but you get plenty of awkward/weird type blokes strutting around who are probably compensating and I can;t imagine women gravitating to them unless they have some muscle fetish.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe its different for you older guys on here though since my gen is different
I sense a lot of apathy from you.

Key words here are: Purpose, Clarity, Action, Consistency

Who cares what others think. Go build a business, join a dojo, or get into politics or something.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
If all you do is make excuses for your lack of success, then it's no wonder that girl's aren't attracted to you.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the archetype guys women are attracted to.

It's not Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock.

It's dudes like Leonardo Dicaprio, Jared Leto, Ryan Gosling etc. - pretty boys

Women are attracted to gay men too. That's why women love going to Mardi Gras and gay clubs.
Women will be attracted to good looking men, whether its pretty boys or more masculine like George Clooney. Physique can definitely make you a notch or 2 more attractive, but a man whose looks are 2 levels above anothers will generally get more attention even if physique is much better, obviously with a bit of variance for how much a woman likes your physique. This is assuming all other smv's are identical, which obviously never happens.

Wouldn;t rule out women finding gay men attractive, having 'experiences' with them, but they also like being able to go out and not be badgered by drunk idiots in normal clubs all night sometimes.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with op here. Women, especially hot women, seem to go for the beta feminine males

Edit: As for the video, gives me the vibe of a man who can’t accept the reality of the way things are tbh

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think that good looking men are a dime a dozen now if we are talking purely physique and decent face. So many dudes are hitting the gym and hitting the roids now. Women just expect you to have a six pack now - that's how boring and common it is for them.

Women are attracted to uncommon things.

A decent looking guy that knows how to make her "feel" stuff. That's where Game comes in. You can separate yourself this way and have a real edge. What's great about it too is the vast majority of male minds are unable to comprehend Game and tapping into a woman's emotional landscape.
yeah maybe more where you are in Australia as the weather is good and most the population live by the beach. but yeah defo more people lifting in the UK and seemingly using roids compared to years ago.

nights out see a lot of decent looking chaps (in certain venues anyway) but in general walking around, I don;t see that many good looking men hand in hand with attractive women. very average looking men tbh is what I see.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
most braindead bluepilled comment you couldve posted
Dating is literally a numbers game dude, some girls will like you, others won't. I was literally the high school pretty boy with girls throwing themselves at me, but I was still unhappy cause I couldn't get the girls I actually wanted. The hottest chicks I knew in high school all had boyfriends that were 5-10 years their senior, hell, I watched my high school crush drive off with some tatted meat head in his ferrari. Do you know what type of chicks are attracted to femboys? Domineering, dweeb, feminists that's who. You won't always win, you literally have to put your nose to the grindstone if you want to be happy as a man in this world. Look at Zimbabwe, dude literally asked out over a hundred chicks, and only got laid thrice. I literally got rejected 42 times before I had a girlfriend that I was actually attracted to.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The roids started in Hollywood and spread to the mainstream. Pretty much all male celebs use roids now because it's become the standard, assumed-normal, body-type of men. It's pretty funny how male competition for women has led to this.

I see roids as the ultimate form for simping.
yeah. a lot of women don;t know the difference either and I imagine most roid users don;t disclose the supplements they're using to women, rather just claiming they're dedicated, work really hard and swallow a few protein shakes. so women may feel its normal/obtainable for any guy that turns up in the gym 3 times a week to lifts weights. If you don;t look like an adonis and go to gym all the time and don;t look like a cover model or her previous man, she may wonder.

thats not even extreme roid/GH use either. Just a little bump of test can make you look very good and not like people tend to imagine with roid users, assuming you put a bit of work in along with varying degrees of genes, diet etc playing a part.

I think women will still go for the 1 or 2 levels above better looking or charasmatic man in general, over the amazing physique guy who is a bit awkward or boring. Good physique by itself won;t turn a man from loser with women into a sex god.

Last edited:

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's very spammy and uncalibrated.

It's not a numbers game if a guy is unattractive and can't communicate with women.

Your type of mentality is why there are so many Indian daygamers now who have done a billion approaches and haven't gotten laid yet. Be careful of this projection - your experience with women is going to be very different to men who are less attractive than you.

We don't want every guy going out and spam approaching. We've seen what this has done to the market. It's made women terrified of men because now every Indian IT nerd thinks he can bang Natalie Portman if he just approaches her enough.
I'm a white, 7.5/10.I know this because girls have literally told me this. Girls have never shown any fear of me. It's just the quality of girl that I'm aiming for is too hard to nail. I get approached by 4s and 5s, but once you've had the real thing you don't really want any less.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it's a generational thing. Women were never into overly muscular dudes to being with. Hulk Hogan and Arnold were never sex symbols (except, perhaps, for homosexuals). When I was a kid growing up, I remember boys admiring bodybuilders for their masculine physiques but I don't recall girls saying "OMG, Sylverster Stalone is so hot". Girls have always liked guys who look like DiCaprio and Beiber. That's not a new thing. Look at the male sex symbols from the old days: James Dean, Paul Newman, Sean Connery. None of them were meatheads. And I don't remember any time in history when women were not attracted to men with good hair (even though good hair in not necessarily a "masculine" trait - balding is often sign of high testosterone).
Pretty much this. Even when I was very very young, my theory (and it hasn't changed much) was that the super hot, very young girls (peak SMV) are into the tall, athletic/slightly skinny facially handsome dudes, but the older women/cougars/MILFS seemed to appreciate muscles and masculinity in general way more. If you're interested in banging some 40+ year old attractive women, hitting the gym hard will probably help.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think Bruce Lee's physique is peak attractive level for for the opposite sex. That guy was just unbelievably shredded but not in an overly meat head type of way.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Bruce Lee's physique is peak attractive level for for the opposite sex. That guy was just unbelievably shredded but not in an overly meat head type of way.
defo my experience too. natural ripped, lean physique is what I think is the ultimate for that. hardish (but possible) for most men to achieve as generally means big commitment with training, diet. assisted with genes to some extent. nothing to extreme but clearly in good very good physical condition, althoughs not always too obvious unless wearing fitted clothes or hanging out places with no top on.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true.

If a guy is using roids we can already assume he doesn't have good Game. What leads a man to start taking roids? A massive desire to simp, i'd say. So he couldn't possibly be good at talking to women.

Roids, for me, is the equivalent to a guy who wears a wig or a hair weave system. Deep down he knows he's a fraud and this effects his game ultimately.

What I've discovered with women is that it's so much less about looks, and much more about how you make her feel (through communication). I know guys don't want to hear this because "feelz" are so abstract.

But it's all about "feelz", provided you don't look like Quasimodo.
Think thats true re fraud in many cases, but I've known some proper hard f**kers that use roids, and although I guess some may cry themselves to sleep each night when no ones watching, I imagine they are pretty tough chaps all around.

Yeah, I think looks alone can open doors, particularly if you can put on a show in places like nightclubs, but woman won;t hang around that long once they work out (and they will) that your character/persona doesn;t really measure up to initial impression you gave. No one can hide deep seated insecurity over months. This is assuming woman is attractive and not several notches below your looks, in which case you may carry it off longer term.

When I think of men I know with women, the chaps who did best all had very strong characters, not just outwardly for show but genuinely masculine, strong etc. 2 off top of my head were skinny fat, rarely exercised over the years. Decent looking, but not male models. A lot of women gravitated towards them in most settings. Can think of better looking, taller men who did well with one night stands but rarely kept women for long and it wasn;t due to them moving on from the women, as I spent time with them as they broke down upset after losing them.

I think average to above average looking men with strong characters, charisma, decent personalities etc do much better in keeping women over longer term than good looking, top tier physqiue, but 'weaker' men, or any men for that matter.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think we can all agree that looks are important (to a point).

The problem here is that when a man becomes fixated on how he looks he becomes a mirror-gazing, preening, utter utter f@g. I'm sure you've seen this yourself.

You kinda want to give the impression that you DGAF about how you look (you're effortlessly attractive). Women are incredibly sensitive and attracted to DGAF vibes. It's impossible to have that vibe if you're fixated on how you look.
Fair enough. I don’t disagree.

The problem is the guy will never know exactly WHAT is causing the lion’s share of his rejections. He really has no way of knowing if he’s striking out based on a particular looks feature (or possibly some game issue).

So he (understandably) might assume it’s his lack of height or hair or facial aesthetics.