Women get a bad rep here. Let’s change that.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve probably made this post hundreds of times (exaggerating, no I’m not lol). Times where life sucked ASS and I was so miserable and unhappy were times where I legitametly thought women were evil cvnts. They would laugh at me, bully me (seriously!), and treat me like a b1tch. Well that’s because I was one. This further reinforced my hatred for women. I then changed myself. Working out more, finding my purpose, winning more, making more money and just became a ****ing BOSS. I also became a better person. I would genuinely connect with them. Without any terms. Just sharing them my PRESENCE. Now women seem to me like goddesses. Seriously. They are sweet, nurturing, and want to see me do good. I also LOVE life now. I am self reliant and have the passion and belief that I will succeed at anything I do and be at the top of the field.

This isn’t a coincidence. When women hate you it could be (it is) because you hate life. Women will only share themselves with a MAN who is aligned with himself. Had some amazing experiences lately and wish them upon everyone on this forum. We are all here to help. Let’s get your life handled people!

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a complete person you will run into other complete people. Water seeks its own level. You would also be repelled by needy people.

I sense that you have probably reached this level. You probably also have a social life that is beyond night game.

A common mistake a newly successful guy makes is he goes back into the clubs and runs into women playing games with him and wonders to himself “I don’t get it. I’ve done everything right. Wealth, health, fitness, blah blah blah. I followed the yellow brick road. And women are still playing games with me.”

What is often missing is a well rounded social life. you have to be complete in all areas. By having passions and hobbies that has women in it, you give yourself an opportunity to shine and be seen in broad day light. And an ecosystem of women will form where women are constantly coming into your social sphere. This normalizes you, kills your desperation, and opens doors to have relations with women that are equally complete.

Normal healthy high quality people have well rounded hobbies and social lives. They don’t troll around the night clubs every weekend looking for validation. No matter how high status you are, not having a well rounded social life is incongruent and incomplete, and almost immature too.

Like what kind of grown adult male trolls around for validation constantly and doesn’t have anything else going on.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stormrider, you keep harping on social life, social life, social life with women constantly running in and out of it. OK, fair point. Yet can you please name a few examples of what a man is to join where there is an ecosystem of single, available, decent looking, childless women? Women that will volunteer to constantly run in and out of a man’s life without any monetary expectation or any other use for the man?

Your post is logical, but it’s not living in reality. Unless the man is a movie star, no women in their late 20s or 30s are going to volunteer to run in and out of his life because he is in some club or has a hobby. Women like that have an agenda, a plan, and that want to see if a man fits into it. If he does, they will manipulate accordingly to fit said plan.

I don’t where you live, but where I from, if you make one extra call, send one incorrect email, say wrong thing to any group in any situation, let alone a girl you want to sleep with, it’s game over. They will move on in 3.5 seconds.

Yes social life with single, available, hot, young childless women helps, yet where do you find one?

It’s kind of like saying being rich and investing in stocks and property helps, yet how do you get rich?

My 2 cents only. :cool:

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stormrider, you keep harping on social life, social life, social life with women constantly running in and out of it. OK, fair point. Yet can you please name a few examples of what a man is to join where there is an ecosystem of single, available, decent looking, childless women? Women that will volunteer to constantly run in and out of a man’s life without any monetary expectation or any other use for the man?

Your post is logical, but it’s not living in reality. Unless the man is a movie star, no women in their late 20s or 30s are going to volunteer to run in and out of his life because he is in some club or has a hobby. Women like that have an agenda, a plan, and that want to see if a man fits into it. If he does, they will manipulate accordingly to fit said plan.

I don’t where you live, but where I from, if you make one extra call, send one incorrect email, say wrong thing to any group in any situation, let alone a girl you want to sleep with, it’s game over. They will move on in 3.5 seconds.

Yes social life with single, available, hot, young childless women helps, yet where do you find one?

It’s kind of like saying being rich and investing in stocks and property helps, yet how do you get rich?

I can’t help you. I’m not here to help anybody. I’m just here to sort of project my own experience. There are guys like me that exists. I cant make you me. Nor do I want to. Unless you are paying me $10000 or something, you’re asking for a little too much, lol. If it doesn’t resonate with you, then oh well. There are plenty of guys that resonate with me. It’s best you ignore everything I say because none of it applies to you.

When was the last time you saw a guy who was rich and told you all you gotta do is invest properly in stocks, and then actually spent his time with you and help you from the ground up for free???? Exactly. Never happens.

You should know this better than anybody than to act needy for my help and expect to actually get it as if I got nothing better to do. I thought you were a businessman.

Last edited:

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Be successful and BE SOMEBODY. The way to build a social circle is not to look for one. Be SO into what your doing and SO into your life that people become attracted naturally. It is always that guy that “tries” to make friends is the one that repels everyone. You know who I’m talking about. When you are focused on being the best you (this is different for everyone. Some it may be skateboarding. Business. Fitness. Whatever) people will naturally be drawn to you. Dress well. Take pride in your appearance. Actually give a **** about your skill sets. Be on the path of becoming someone important and needed. Do this and how can you NOT attract hot women?!

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be successful and BE SOMEBODY. The way to build a social circle is not to look for one. Be SO into what your doing and SO into your life that people become attracted naturally. It is always that guy that “tries” to make friends is the one that repels everyone. You know who I’m talking about. When you are focused on being the best you (this is different for everyone. Some it may be skateboarding. Business. Fitness. Whatever) people will naturally be drawn to you. Dress well. Take pride in your appearance. Actually give a **** about your skill sets. Be on the path of becoming someone important and needed. Do this and how can you NOT attract hot women?!
Trump is a special case. Nothing that makes logical sense works for him. I thought he was starting to get cool so I took him off ignore. Now he is being needy and repulsive again so I guess it’s back to ignore again. Lol.

I love it when guys here act like they are entitled to people solving all of their life issues.

When you are a train wreck, you better start thinking “how much can i pay for someone to help me with my problems” instead of demanding that sh1t. That’s like infantile behavior. Nobody here is your mom. Nobody has the energy to solve train wrecks on demand.

If women can’t stand you, what makes you think we can? Lol.

I actually pity any woman that gets involved with trump. Just from his one post alone, he managed to be the most entitled/repulsive member of so suave I had the pleasure of talking to.

Let this be a lesson guys, when you have someone on ignore the first time, don’t ever change it.

Just like in real life, you need to stay away from train wrecks. They will try to bring you down to their level. If trump approached me in real life with his entitled attitude I would most likely laugh at him for 15 minutes straight.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump, you raised some valid points and it's interesting that instead of receiving concrete answers, you get shunned-like behavior?
Kind of makes you wonder just *how* 'successful they can be with the ladies... right?

In fairness, there is some validity to differentiating yourself from the pack.

We've all been there (though some may claim otherwise). It's like a door-to-door salesman. Sometimes rejection has nothing to do with the salesperson and sometimes it does. Technique and demographics can make all the difference. If we are attracted to women that receive all sorts of attention, then we have to differentiate ourselves from the pack. If you're seeing a pattern that isn't working, it's a good idea to try a different pitch and/or develop a different vibe.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t help you. I’m not here to help anybody. I’m just here to sort of project my own experience. There are guys like me that exists. I cant make you me. Nor do I want to. Unless you are paying me $10000 or something, you’re asking for a little too much, lol. If it doesn’t resonate with you, the oh well.
You want to get paid $10,000 to name some clubs that have women in it?

There are plenty of guys that resonate with me. It’s best you ignore everything I say because none of it applies to you.
Fair enough. Your posts don’t resonate with me.

I’m just asking you to complete your thought.

When was the last time you saw a guy who was rich and told you all you gotta do is invest properly in stocks,
This is exactly what you are telling men to do with women.

All you got to do to be rich is invest in stocks.
All you got to do to be successful with women is get a social life with women in it.

and then actually spent his time with you and help you from the ground up for free???? Exactly. Never happens.
You want to get paid $10,000 to name a few things?

You should know this better than anybody than to act needy for my help and expect to actually get it as if I got nothing better to do. I thought you were a businessman.
I didn’t know I was asking for help. I just wanted you to logically explain your post.

To be successful with women -> get a social life with women in it.
To be rich -> get multiple sources of income

Hey bro, how do I get women like you?
Very simple bro. A lot of men tend to over think it, but it’s really very easy
Well what then?
Get a social life with women in it.
Like what?
That I can’t tell you. But if you have social life with women in it, you’ll get a lot of women
Well what social life? Hockey? Cinema?
Bro I can’t tell you that unless you pay me like $10,000.
What?
Yeah bro, I don’t waste my time disclosing the type of social life
I’m not asking you to talk to the girl for me, or to give me her phone number, or set me up. I’m asking what kind of social life.
Sorry bro, that’s too much help.

Hey bro, how do I get rich like you?
Well what then?
Get multiple sources of income.
Like what?
That I can’t tell you. But if you have multiple sources, you’ll be rich.
Well what sources? Like property? Stocks?
Bro I can’t tell you that unless you pay me like $10,000.
What?
Yeah bro, I don’t waste my time disclosing the type of multiple sources,
I’m not asking you to talk to the bank, come up with the money, name the stock, take any risk, I’m asking what kind of sources.
Sorry bro, that’s too much help.

Rock on!

Last edited:

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump, you raised some valid points and it's interesting that instead of receiving concrete answers, you get shunned-like behavior?
Kind of makes you wonder just *how* 'successful they can be with the ladies... right?

In fairness, there is some validity to differentiating yourself from the pack.

We've all been there (though some may claim otherwise). It's like a door-to-door salesman. Sometimes rejection has nothing to do with the salesperson and sometimes it does. Technique and demographics can make all the difference. If we are attracted to women that receive all sorts of attention, then we have to differentiate ourselves from the pack. If you're seeing a pattern that isn't working, it's a good idea to try a different pitch and/or develop a different vibe.
No one here has answers to your personal issues. All they have is personal experience. No One can diagnose you over the internet. There’s a million variables about you that nobody can see.

The reason why I was harsh on trump is because having a social life is universal knowledge but he acts like it’s something I made up. Like it’s some kind of method that I created. That’s just weird.

I am not saying anything different from anyone else who’s had success. Get a social life that has women. Work on yourself everyday. What else is there? If that doesn’t work then you got some issues that random sosuave guys aren’t going to be able to help you with.

It’s like telling a chick to hit the gym. It she manages to tone her booty and become sexier and every guy is still running for the hills then obviously there is something about her that no one on the internet is going to be able to see.

Going to the gym is universal advice that works for most women. If it doesn’t work for said woman, obviously she has other issues and “going to the gym” is not the failure, it is the woman that is a train wreck.

And the only person that could probably help her is an actual psychiatrist that charges $500 an hour because nobody on an online forum is going to have the energy to solve her issues for her.

If you expect miracles on an online forum then that tells me you are probably an incel and no advice here is going to help you. Most advice here is straight up about self improvement. Not deep psychological stuff that somehow changes you from the core.

For that you need to call your shrink.

Think about it. You expect miracles from a guy you don’t even know. And you demand answers to why you can’t get laid and you’re mad at him for not being able to help/doesn’t want to waste his energy on a random stranger. What kind of a loser does that?

This is called value taking behavior and it is equally repulsive to both men AND women. Examine this closely and maybe you’ll discover why you can’t get women.

It’s not that I can’t answer trumps questions, it’s more like he acted like an entitled piece of sh1t that got on my nerves. In real life nobody goes up to a person they don’t know and demand sh1t. This is straight up repulsive anti social behavior.

Basically a troll.

It’s like this board has become 90% trolls and incels and 10% tolerable people.

Trump I know you are a pathetic emotional black hole and you would love nothing than to engage with me. You live a miserable existence. However, whatever chance you had at having a normal conversation you blew, just like your chances of having women in real life.

I genuinely sincerely hope you see a psychiatrist. You are literally the only person I have on ignore simply because of how repulsive and pitiful you are.

And for the black widow guy. Misery loves company. So I’ll leave you two alone in your pity party.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stormrider, I can appreciate postings from those that are *truly* experienced. Unfortunately, there are some members that like to masquerade themselves as successful, but clearly aren't.

Judging by your emotionally-charged response..... and in addition *a lot* of unnecessary energy attempting to prove yourself (to a male stranger, of all people) this begs one to question:

If you get this rattled over my above posting, how could you possibly be the successful day-gamer with women as you claim?

No one here has answers to your personal issues. All they have is personal experience. No One can diagnose you over the internet. There’s a million variables about you that nobody can see.

The reason why I was harsh on trump is because having a social life is universal knowledge but he acts like it’s something I made up. Like it’s some kind of method that I created. That’s just weird.

I am not saying anything different from anyone else who’s had success. Get a social life that has women. Work on yourself everyday. What else is there? If that doesn’t work then you got some issues that random sosuave guys aren’t going to be able to help you with.

It’s like telling a chick to hit the gym. It she manages to tone her booty and become sexier and every guy is still running for the hills then obviously there is something about her that no one on the internet is going to be able to see.

Going to the gym is universal advice that works for most women. If it doesn’t work for said woman, obviously she has other issues and “going to the gym” is not the failure, it is the woman that is a train wreck.

And the only person that could probably help her is an actual psychiatrist that charges $500 an hour because nobody on an online forum is going to have the energy to solve her issues for her.

If you expect miracles on an online forum then that tells me you are probably an incel and no advice here is going to help you. Most advice here is straight up about self improvement. Not deep psychological stuff that somehow changes you from the core.

Think about it. You expect miracles from a guy you don’t even know. And you demand answers to why you can’t get laid and you’re mad at him for not being able to help/doesn’t want to waste his energy on a random stranger. What kind of a loser does that?

This is called value taking behavior and it is equally repulsive to both men AND women. Examine this closely and maybe you’ll discover why you can’t get women.

It’s not that I can’t answer trumps questions, it’s more like he acted like an entitled piece of sh1t that got on my nerves. In real life nobody goes up to a person they don’t know and demand sh1t. This is straight up repulsive anti social behavior.

Basically a troll.

Trump I know you are a pathetic emotional black hole and you would love nothing than to engage with me. You live a miserable existence. However, whatever chance you had at having a normal conversation you blew, just like your chances of having women in real life.

I genuinely sincerely hope you see a psychiatrist. You are literally the only person I have on ignore simply because of how repulsive and pitiful you are.

And for the black widow guy. Misery loves company. So I’ll leave you two alone in your pity party.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stormrider, I can appreciate postings from those that are *truly* experienced. Unfortunately, there are some members that like to masquerade themselves as successful, but clearly aren't.

Judging by your emotionally-charged response..... and in addition *a lot* of unnecessary energy attempting to prove yourself (to a male stranger, of all people) this begs one to question:

If you get this rattled over my above posting, how could you possibly be the successful day-gamer with women as you claim?
+1.

Great post.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Basically a troll.

This is hilarious, The guy who claims women throw themselves at him left and right is arguing like a woman and going into meltdown.

I just asked you a simple question; to name a few things that have women in it. Instead of simply answering the question logically, you have gone into complete meltdown attacking me personally, calling me names, calling me a troll, telling me I need to see a psychiatrist. That’s exactly how women argue when they feel they are attacked:

- topic derailment
- shaming

- defensiveness
- evasiveness
- personal attacks

If you get this upset about an anonymous poster asking you a simple question on an Internet forum, any 7/10 could make your head spin in 15 seconds if she tried. Heck any 5/10 could. You are exposing yourself pretty badly here.

Again, I ask you, name two specific things a man can do that have women in it.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is hilarious, The guy who claims women throw themselves at him left and right is arguing like a woman and going into meltdown.

I just asked you a simple question; to name a few things that have women in it. Instead of simply answering the question logically, you have gone into complete meltdown attacking me personally, calling me names, calling me a troll, telling me I need to see a psychiatrist. That’s exactly how women argue when they feel they are attacked:

- topic derailment
- shaming

- defensiveness
- evasiveness
- personal attacks

If you get this upset about an anonymous poster asking you a simple question on an Internet forum, any 7/10 could make your head spin in 15 seconds if she tried. Heck any 5/10 could. You are exposing yourself pretty badly here.

I have mr rider on ignore. Obvious reasons.
One area that you probably have heard before is Arts. Music specifically. Whether you play or go to enjoy different types of music. Ppl love music. So naturally there will be women in those circles.
There is other forms of art as well.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business

- topic derailment
- shaming

- defensiveness
- evasiveness
- personal attacks

Perhaps you should ask urself where is it that has no women ?

Even gentlemen clubs or men only establishments is under attack as women wants in.

It's amazing that you guys can't see women everywhere.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
To be successful with women -> get a social life with women in it.

Hey bro, how do I get women like you?
Well what then?
Get a social life with women in it.
Like what?
That I can’t tell you. But if you have social life with women in it, you’ll get a lot of women
Well what social life? Hockey? Cinema?
Trump, you have to answer those questions for yourself, and I'm going to attempt to explain why.

This summer I decided to routinely pursue hiking various parts of the Appalachian trail. I had a few reasons why I wanted to do this; to get some fresh air, to enjoy a little peace and tranquility away from a life that can sometimes be hectic and stressful, to get a little workout in climbing some mountains... I took my camera with me and kept an eye open for great photography, and so there was a creative & artistic facet to it as well. When I hit those fascinating scenic spots at the mountain top, I felt alive and liberated. There were many benefits to my pursuit of this hobby.

I also crossed paths with quite a few pretty women in very good shape.

Now, I can answer your question of "what and where" and say to you, "Trump, go hiking. There are a lot of attractive women who love to do this too".

But here is the problem: If you didn't come to this conclusion on your own, if you're not the one who decided this is what you want to do and you just went out hiking hoping to meet some pretty faces, here's what actually happens when you try to materialize that advice:

You're not doing it for the fresh air, the peace and tranquility, the workout, the photography and creativity, the jubilated feeling of liberation.... all of the reasons why I DID IT. You're doing it because someone told you that you would meet women doing it.

That is an extremely important distinction, because when I hit that scenic spot and an attractive woman happens to be there too, the interaction from there on out unfolds naturally. When I gasp over the scenery, when I start snapping my camera, when I resonate that feeling of liberation, and when I ask her to take a shot of me with the scenic background, without me saying a word or even trying, she will see that I have a passion and creative interest, a sense of exploration and a desire to pursue and fulfil my life with things that elate me. Not only that, but she may very well resonate with me because she is that same way too, we immediately have a common interest and pursuit. I become a man who resonates very well with her.

You, however, may not like hiking but decide to give it a shot in hopes of meeting a woman. And because you're not really doing it for all of the same reasons I am, when and if you do reach that mountain top, you will be devoid of the things that resonate. You will be sweating, full of bug bites, tired, and while you might appreciate the view, you will not feel liberated, or resonate an artistic and creative passion with anyone who happens to be there. You're going to clearly look like you're not truly enjoying yourself. If you do see that pretty face and try to interact, she will quickly pick up on your behavior, ask herself why you're doing this if you're not thrilled and will immediately think you and her are incompatible because this is something she truly enjoys, which you clearly don't. And any attempt to interact with her to any extent that leads somewhere is going to look one dimensional and transparent. It becomes FORCED.

You also come across as the type of person who will never go back and do it again if it doesn't work the first or second time you do it and/or you didn't see any women of interest those one or two times you tried.

That is also an extremely important distinction, because I do not come across attractive women every single time I go hiking. Sometimes I don't see a soul, and sometimes I'm very happy it happens that way.

This is why people tell you, pursue something you love, enjoy and can chase after with life, because that is what will keep you going back. And when you keep going back, you WILL eventually happen upon a situation to meet that pretty face, resonating all of the right things, naturally interacting with others with equal and common interests. It becomes GENUINE.

That is the difference between one man who will do extremely well meeting women while hiking and another man who will come back to the forums to say it's all bullsh*t.

These intricate and sometimes intangible facets of interacting with women can be cumbersome to explain to someone who doesn't see and understand these things, and so it seems so much easier to roll it all up into one simple statement that encompasses these things without lengthy explanations:

Go pursue something you love with women in it.

And so you have to be the one who decides what you will genuinely pursue with interest so that you can develop those genuine interactions with a woman in a way that works.

On a side note, another benefit to my hiking story here is that I can run into a woman literally anywhere, and if she happens to enjoy hiking, which many women do, I can still resonate all of those good things with her right there on the spot in the park or at the bar, far from the mountain top, no matter where it might be. And this will also be a GENUINE and NATURAL interaction, one with common interests that drive the conversation, and one that can be easily transitioned into a date.

"Hey, lets go for a hike together."

"OK, here's my number!"

Meanwhile, those guys who go straight to the bar every weekend because they know attractive women will be there, guys who never do much else with their free time, they are going to come off like the unenthusiastic, sweating, unhappy hiker at the scenic spot who resonates nothing. Men with no other passions, men who have no or few common interest with the woman outside of the club, etc. They become men there FORCING a situation.

And just the same, I can say, "Trump, go to a bar. These places are packed with hotties".

But it still won't work.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Trump, you have to answer those questions for yourself, and I'm going to attempt to explain why.

This summer I decided to routinely pursue hiking various parts of the Appalachian trail. I had a few reasons why I wanted to do this; to get some fresh air, to enjoy a little peace and tranquility away from a life that can sometimes be hectic and stressful, to get a little workout in climbing some mountains... I took my camera with me and kept an eye open for great photography, and so there was a creative & artistic facet to it as well. When I hit those fascinating scenic spots at the mountain top, I felt alive and liberated. There were many benefits to my pursuit of this hobby.

Now, I can answer your question of "what and where" and say to you, "Trump, go hiking. There are a lot of attractive women who love to do this too".

But here is the problem: If you didn't come to this conclusion on your own, if you're not the one who decided this is what you want to do and you just went out hiking hoping to meet some pretty faces, here's what actually happens when you try to materialize that advice:

You're not doing it for the fresh air, the peace and tranquility, the workout, the photography and creativity, the jubilated feeling of liberation.... all of the reasons why I DID IT. You're doing it because someone told you that you would meet women doing it.

That is an extremely important distinction, because when I hit that scenic spot and an attractive woman happens to be there too, the interaction from there on out unfolds naturally. When I gasp over the scenery, when I start snapping my camera, when I resonate that feeling of liberation, and when I ask her to take a shot of me with the scenic background, without me saying a word or even trying, she will see that I have a passion and creative interest, a sense of exploration and a desire to pursue and fulfil my life with things that elate me. Not only that, but she may very well resonate with me because she is that same way too, we immediately have a common interest and pursuit. I become a man who resonates very well with her.

You, however, may not like hiking but decide to give it a shot in hopes of meeting a woman. And because you're not really doing it for all of the same reasons I am, when and if you do reach that mountain top, you will be devoid of the things that resonate. You will be sweating, full of bug bites, tired, and while you might appreciate the view, you will not feel liberated, or resonate an artistic and creative passion with anyone who happens to be there. You're going to clearly look like you're not truly enjoying yourself. If you do see that pretty face and try to interact, she will quickly pick up on your behavior, ask herself why you're doing this if you're not thrilled and will immediately think you and her are incompatible because this is something she truly enjoys, which you clearly don't. And any attempt to interact with her to any extent that leads somewhere is going to look one dimensional and transparent. It becomes FORCED.

You also come across as the type of person who will never go back and do it again if it doesn't work the first or second time you do it and/or you didn't see any women of interest those one or two times you tried.

That is also an extremely important distinction, because I do not come across attractive women every single time I go hiking. Sometimes I don't see a soul, and sometimes I'm very happy it happens that way.

This is why people tell you, pursue something you love, enjoy and can chase after with life, because that is what will keep you going back. And when you keep going back, you WILL eventually happen upon a situation to meet that pretty face, resonating all of the right things, naturally interacting with others with equal and common interests. It becomes GENUINE.

That is the difference between one man who will do extremely well meeting women while hiking and another man who will come back to the forums to say it's all bullsh*t.

These intricate and sometimes intangible facets of interacting with women can be cumbersome to explain to someone who doesn't see and understand these things, and so it seems so much easier to roll it all up into one simple statement that encompasses these things without lengthy explanations:

And so you have to be the one who decides what you will genuinely pursue with interest so that you can develop those genuine interactions with a woman in a way that works.

On a side note, another benefit to my hiking story here is that I can run into a woman literally anywhere, and if she happens to enjoy hiking, which many women do, I can still resonate all of those good things with her right there on the spot in the park or at the bar, far from the mountain top, no matter where it might be. And this will also be a GENUINE and NATURAL interaction, one with common interests that drive the conversation, and one that can be easily transitioned into a date.

"OK, here's my number!"

Meanwhile, those guys who go straight to the bar every weekend because they know attractive women will be there, guys who never do much else with their free time, they are going to come off like the unenthusiastic, sweating, unhappy hiker at the scenic spot who resonates nothing. Men with no other passions, men who have no or few common interest with the woman outside of the club, etc. They become men there FORCING a situation.
It's just too bad that many can't compute what you're wrote.

Everyone is expecting a magic pill and they call it game.

Apply this 'few steps' and you get girls dropping off their panties.

It's no wonder conman are popping out like there's no tomorrow, selling magical pills and getting rich.

But I'm certain that a small minority will get the message.

And its this small minority that will prosper.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I go on trails to and while women are great eye-candy, I don't actually meet anyone there. Whatever you are doing, I'm probably doing the same thing too. Most women are coupled up with guys as these scenic trails are romantic and tend to be a magnet for people who are already in relationships more than singles. Sure, there are some single women there, but that doesn't mean they don't have a boyfriend or someone else in the picture that doesn't happen to be with them right there.

Amante Silvestre said:
What you have is a pick-up concept. You don't need to ask a woman to take a shot with you since you have devices where you can take a shot of yourself and attach your smartphone to it, or if you are like me, you enjoy nature and photograph or video it but don't take out selfies because you just don't care about doing that. If I try that, it won't be me because I don't need women period for that purpose. Whether you truly needed to interact with a woman with that excuse or could have done that on your own (i.e. which would be a pick-up gimmic since you didn't really need her) would mean that that is no different than any other pick-up method in another setting.

Also, you are taking a risk that she could just run off with your camera.

Amante Silvestre said:
I'm even more happier because I won't feel like I'm missing out in not interacting with people I don't really have an immediate need to interact with in the first place or see too many people coupled up and feel bad.

Amante Silvestre said:
Genuinely single. You don't need to interact with any woman. You are enjoying yourself without interacting with them beyond them being incidental eye-candy. You have not made one compelling reason why any interaction with any single lady (or appears to be single) makes sense to do at the moment and wont potentially ruin a perfectly nice trip if the interaction goes bad.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is an extremely important distinction, because when I hit that scenic spot and an attractive woman happens to be there too, the interaction from there on out unfolds naturally.
OK. Fair point. then the advice SHOULD be “go find something you love on the CHANCE there may be women in it.”

The advice CANNOT be “go find a social group with women in it.” If you give this advice, you have to explain what group. If you don’t, it is a ridiculous statement. You have acted like you know it all, yet have protected yourself from any responsibly.

OK. Fair point. Then the advice should be “go find something you love on the CHANCE there may be women in it.”

Again bro, you CANNOT say “go pursue something you love with women in it.” And soon as say “with women in it”, you are introducing a 3rd factor into the equation and deflecting responsibility.

Imagine if a rich guy gave a seminar; “hey kids, to be rich, go do something you love with money in it.”

But sir, I went into real estate, and didn’t become rich. Why?
I didn’t say that had money in it.

But sir, I become an actor and didn’t become rich. Why?
I didn’t say that had money in it

But sir, I become a stockbroker and didn’t become rich. Why?
I didn’t say that had money in it.

See my point?

"OK, here's my number!"

Good job.

Last edited:

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve probably made this post hundreds of times (exaggerating, no I’m not lol). Times where life sucked ASS and I was so miserable and unhappy were times where I legitametly thought women were evil cvnts. They would laugh at me, bully me (seriously!), and treat me like a b1tch. Well that’s because I was one. This further reinforced my hatred for women. I then changed myself. Working out more, finding my purpose, winning more, making more money and just became a ****ing BOSS. I also became a better person. I would genuinely connect with them. Without any terms. Just sharing them my PRESENCE. Now women seem to me like goddesses. Seriously. They are sweet, nurturing, and want to see me do good. I also LOVE life now. I am self reliant and have the passion and belief that I will succeed at anything I do and be at the top of the field.

This isn’t a coincidence. When women hate you it could be (it is) because you hate life. Women will only share themselves with a MAN who is aligned with himself. Had some amazing experiences lately and wish them upon everyone on this forum. We are all here to help. Let’s get your life handled people!
nah youare naive soyboy

Women will only share themselves with a MAN who is aligned with himself
Women will only share themselves with a MAN who is better than her and her current options

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
What you have is a pick-up concept.... a pick-up gimmic since you didn't really need her
you have devices where you can take a shot of yourself and attach your smartphone to it,
I don't need women period for that purpose.
if you are like me, you enjoy nature and photograph or video it but don't take out selfies because you just don't care about doing that.
You can tell me you're not vain enough to take photos of yourself.

You can tell me there are devices available and that you dont need some stupid woman to do it for you.

You can tell me that all I'm doing is some gimmicky routine.

But that is all you. That is not me. That is your mind, your thoughts... that is how your brain works. It's all YOU.

I take those photos of myself because, like you, I never did. I was in my late 30s, sitting in my home and looking at the old photos I have of my family hanging on the wall. I have one of my grandfather in his 20's standing in the family garden. One of my grandmother as a little girl in 1928. I have many of other family members standing next to those old, classic cars. Pics from the 1940s. Etc.

And I realized, "Holy sh*t, I don't have any photos of me. I don't have any photos of myself through the years to give to my daughter so that SHE can hang them on her wall when she is older and has a home."

And so, it became important to me to start taking pictures of myself.

I ask other people to take those photos because I would rather have those photos on my daughter's wall taken by a human eye, rather than some selfie stick from an odd angle.

I will ask anyone, not just a pretty woman, to take that photo. Couples, dads with their kids.... doesn't matter.

None of these things you've said above even register in my brain. They are not things I think about when I am doing it or have anything to do with why I am doing it.

That is all YOU. How YOU think. YOUR brain rejects it because YOU see them as ingenuine and vain and gimmicky, which is exactly what they would be if YOU try doing it thinking the way YOU do.

And I SEE IT in you. I pick up on it, because I know that is not what I AM DOING. And any woman would see and pick up on that too.

This is the difference I speak of between forced and genuine; the reason WHY behind whatever it is you're doing.

So you see no compelling reasons behind what I wrote. Fine. Doesn't surprise me, really. But what you wrote speaks volumes.