Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women don't like to be chased (even online)

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I even noticed using OLD, if you reach out to a woman first (she rarely responds). You have much better luck if she sent you the first like or if she sent you the first message.

Last week, I sent two friend requests to two females on face book from the gym a couple of years back. Both are attractive so I figured I have nothing to lose.

One was in my gym class from about 1.5 years ago and we would talk on occasion. She was much younger and attractive, but always got a friendly vibe from her.

The second was a gym instructor from another class who was closer to my age. She was also attractive and I would get good eye contact from her when we talked although I think she was married.

Either of them have yet to accept my friend request. They probably don't like the fact that I "sought them out" and looked for them on face book. Who knows?

Reaction score
It's rare for a woman to message first at all or in anything. Even on Bumble they'll just message first with a GIF so really I'm the one who has to come up with an openor to follow.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
It's rare for a woman to message first at all or in anything. Even on Bumble they'll just message first with a GIF so really I'm the one who has to come up with an openor to follow.
Online dating, it's best to use a popular character from a nostalgic TV show as your screen name.

She'll message you with 'omg, I looooove that show!' - and bada bing bada boom, you're in, without having to do a thing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week, I sent two friend requests to two females on face book from the gym a couple of years back. Both are attractive so I figured I have nothing to lose.

One was in my gym class from about 1.5 years ago and we would talk on occasion. She was much younger and attractive, but always got a friendly vibe from her.

The second was a gym instructor from another class who was closer to my age. She was also attractive and I would get good eye contact from her when we talked although I think she was married.

Either of them have yet to accept my friend request. They probably don't like the fact that I "sought them out" and looked for them on face book. Who knows?
Yes, that's not the strongest way to pick up or get something out of things. Women are good at avoiding digital inquiries.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to send messages out for one to initiate with you (including in real life). If you just clam up nothing might happen. Maybe a girl will come out of the woodwork and reach out you out of the blue.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women are Messaging you first online its usually because they are a hooker or you are way out of their league. Messaging a woman first isn't chasing them, unless its some kind of groveling message where you pretend you weren't born with any balls. Messaging a woman over and over, while being ignored, is chasing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I mean...I can understand why so many guys have issues getting laid. Passiveness is not a masculine trait.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^This has been my experience too.
Most of the women on dating sites are time wasters who throw up a profile to see if they can snag a chad while putting in zero effort. They then complain that online dating is too hard because they can't get Chad to commit.

Online dating is just simping for the vast majority (bottom 80-90%) of men. The moment you hit that send button or like button you might as well be giving her your simp card. Average Joes would be better served developing other angles . I don't DM, send friend requests, or "like" any women online. The ROI is too low for me to bother swiping and scrolling through profiles. All my successes are the result of women contacting me first. It is also where I greatly disagree with many PUA's. These PUA will tell you to DM 25 women a day. I say become the man women want and the women will come to you. I have some very unique hobbies that reel in a babe every once in a while and I'm not good looking. A real eye opener for me was when a woman showed me her facebook inbox. She had a dozen guys messaging her while throwing herself at me. I ended up rejecting her for reasons I won't get into here.