Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women can be nuts....and it happens to all of us

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might try. But she cannot message me on FB now that we are no longer friends and I deleted her contact info.

So she will feel really fvckin stupid when she send me a text and I say "Sorry, but who is this? You are not in my contacts" lol
I did the same shyt to a girl and it autopopulated her first + last name into my phone with a picture of her when she messaged me lol under the head of “maybe”. More info than I’d ever put in lol

Anyway, I put money that she messaged you in no time.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently, she's dated guy's that were too accommodating and they've conditioned her to behave in such a manner.
I'm sure she has as there are plenty of chumps out there. What blows my mind is that women like her think that lunch is an acceptable counter-offer. Either she's used to guys saying "ok," or it's a stab at a free lunch.

Only agree to a reschedule if she sounds truly apologetic, doesn't change the time of day or venue, and offers something ("drinks are on me" if not something much flirtier). She should sound like she doesn't want to miss the opportunity.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO I think there’s too much text exchange. The idea is right, but my personal opinion is as soon as a woman starts changing venues or times - the very instant - I disappear. No need for small talk, id just say something like “I’m too busy with work for a lunch. Take care.” And then never respond to her messages again, no matter what she said. It’s just low interest, especially since this is her second time coming around.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff! It seemed like she was trying to push her weight around just because she could. Probably worked with her parents, and the other men in her life.

Not going to work with anyone who has standards.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
And your instinct is completely wrong here, it empowers her entitlement and bad behavior.

I have two daughters. With tight dresses and makeup, I'm sure they can get guys to simp down and be stupid. Will they respect these guys? No, they won't. They will lose respect over time as long as these guys aren't respecting themselves or having self worth.

The right thing to do is to not place additional value on her and cut her slack, because of her outer appearance. You need a set a rules for people, and deal with those who respect and value you and your time.

Devaluing yourself in one situation becomes devaluing yourself in ALL situations over time.
Are they old enough to drink? Maybe you can have one of them go out with me and report back on my behavior on the date and give tips on how to improve.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens to all of us:

About a year ago, I met this hot chick online, had a date. Had a good time and realized she works in the same building as me in downtown (major city). I have an office there on the second floor I'm at 2x week and she was on the first floor. Really ironic considering both of us live about 20-30 miles from downtown. So we start hanging out, she comes over twice, I bang the MF'ing living s*hit out of her, twice. We had lunch a couple times by the office.

So the last time we saw each other, we're having lunch at a pizza place during the week. We're having a good time and we schedule a date for Sunday; hike with dogs, food, then bang. During the lunch after we made our plan, she starts telling me about her brother who's married and he lets his wife lead him around, be disrespectful, etc. I roll my eyes and say (exactly), "He sounds like a real p*ussy to me. Why does he do that? No backbone? What woman wants a guy who never says no and acts weak?" Maybe it was early stage Tourette's kicking in, lol. She looked at me with this "OMG" look but never said a thing.

The next morning, I get a text saying she had to cancel for Sunday, no reason or no counter offer. My response--NO REPLY.

Then, over the course of the next few weeks, she keeps liking/unliking me on the dating app where we met so it notifies me and I'd see her new pics or whatever or reach out. She did this a number of times. My Reply--NO REPLY. I didn't take the bait.

Too bad because we had a good thing going for a bit, and she was smokin' hot and could really f*uck good. BUT, once they flake without a counter, it's SEE YA.

Ciao.

Dash

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she should be serviceable. Women are 'helpers' designed from Adam's rib by God (if we need a fantasy to describe what they are so be it, we can get technical or 'Real' or modern-termed but whatever means to understand). If they start that 'equal' 'equality' sh!t, exit stage left, but allthewhile be nice, and be lovable, no water off my back. Don't be harsh, or dark, or cruel, just roll on with your happy self. I don't need 'equality' Forced into my life. Be normal, or be gone.

carlitos_91

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not read all the comments here, but I can totally relate to the original post and the topic "Women can be nuts....".

Let me quickly share what just happened. Met a girl online, texted her a couple of times. Then I put her on hold and didn't text her for like 7-8 weeks. Then I dropped some other plates... and texted that girl again. The conversation went really smooth and fun. I invited her to come to the theater with me. She was really excited - she wanted to choose the play. We set the date 20 days ahead. During that time, she started liking my photos, reacting to my stories on Facebook. I did nothing - no texting, no liking,...nothing. Then she sends me some kind of Facebook game on Messenger, so we chated - light and fun stuff, then she made a compilement on me.

After 5-8 days she initiated contact again. Again light and fun conversation, just a couple of massages (not more than 5-6 replays), she made compilement on me again. Her last message: :* :* :* ("virtual kisses" :D , a lot of them). My last massage: :p :p :p :p

4 days before the date I texted first to ask her how she is going with her exams. Only 2-3 replies and she just liked my last massage. I did nothing, didn't tried to continue the conversation. (we gonna talk more when we meet .... I was thinking :D )

The day before the date I texted to tell her the following:

Me: Hey, the play tomorrow starts at 19:00, but I will be at the center before that because I have a job to do, so I will meet you at one of the metro stations at the center at 18:30. Which station A or B is the closest to you? + I have a place for dinner after the play.

She: Which station is the closest to the theater?

Me: Same distance. I will wait for you on statin A, then. :)

End of conversation

Next day 35 min before the play starts:

Me: I am at the McDonald's at station A. Write to me when you are here.

2 min before the play starts:
Me: Something happened?

I went to the theater alone. :D hahaha At least it was a nice play.

She messaged me the following:
Yes, something happened - I screwed you.

She blocked me on FB. Women never fail to surprise you. :D On to the next.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad to know it's not just me with these stupid ass flakes. All we can do is keep playing the Numbers Game and increase our value!

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
That's why when you scedule a date make it some place you already planned to go to and just invite her along, I don't ever do lunch dates since that's a ticket to the friendzones as another posted correctly stated.

It doesn't matter if a girl flakes on me, I'm already going out and going to enjoy my time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Fvck em
I get it, you don't respect that part of their ego
Are they old enough to drink? Maybe you can have one of them go out with me and report back on my behavior on the date and give tips on how to improve.
That wont' work. Deal with a guy whose currently having success in that venue. Through "mirror neurons" ( quickly learned and shared behavior ) you will "get it" much quicker. Most of how to "act" is non verbal anyway.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a better idea because I dont even have the urge to fvck her at this point.

I should use different phone numbers and schedule showings on her property that she is personally showing.
And then not show up of course. Bounce this bytch all over town for nothing.

Ooops.
I am like you, I just do not have time for bs games and I am a high value male and have my stuff together.

One example I have is a friend randomly contacted me and told me that this one girl is interested in you and you should take her on a date. I had actually met this girl before and we had chatted in person about random **** for some time, I could tell the way she looked at me she was attracted to me. Anyways I decided to reach out to her and I was direct with my intentions and asked her on a date. No games no bs texting back and forth for weeks. She proceeds to ignore my request for a date so I message her and I tell her to hit me up when she figures out her ****. She responds with some bs excuse that she had been really busy....yahh sure...and then she proceeds to tell me she "should" be available the upcoming weekend. I just remained centered and played along with her games and tried to set another date and she never responded. I of course did not reach back out.

Who knows what was going through her mind...maybe she was nervous to go on the date because I could tell the attraction was really high the way she looked at me or maybe her she had vaginal cramps that week. Either way who cares but it shows you how a girls emotions could mess them up from thinking logically.

Glassguy

Reaction score

That wont' work. Deal with a guy whose currently having success in that venue. Through "mirror neurons" ( quickly learned and shared behavior ) you will "get it" much quicker. Most of how to "act" is non verbal anyway.
Ego and confidence is fine. But disrespect? And havent even went out yet? Instant dismissal.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ego and confidence is fine. But disrespect? And havent even went out yet? Instant dismissal.
Her ego was raging when you didn't fall for her bs like the "normal" guys. You were supposed to consider her change of date offer. When YOU know it's all a game of pretending to be "bigger" than you, her schedule and time is MORE important and YOU are supposed to be THIRSTY for her nasty azz.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

haha. Tell them how great of a guy I am. Tell them I'm a super chad too just to get them all excited to meet me LOL.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha. Tell them how great of a guy I am. Tell them I'm a super chad too just to get them all excited to meet me LOL.
Right! LOL. Most of the women the guys are panties in a bunch over aren't "great" at all. Just find a buddy who is doing well at where you would like to be. IRL is way better than talking about it here. After you get the lessons here to keep talking about it is literally a "cop out"...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get super annoyed by stuff like this, since I was a late bloomer and fairly new to dating and all that. More recently I just delete the number and not bother. Women today have such a massive degree of abundance in regards to the men that they have access to, who also are potentially pursuing them to some degree. I think when a woman is actually attractive, knows it and flaunts it on social media it just makes this even worse. If men had literally dozens of women hitting them up on a regular basis, with many of them being those we'd actually be interested in, we would probably behave in a similar manner. This is not how it works though in reality but understanding where these women are coming from can prevent any sort of annoyance from experiences like this.

Women that are actually pursuing you make things fairly easy and don't do stuff like this.

A while ago I had met a mixed latina/asian girl when I was out for the night with my friends. We ended up talking for about an hour, we exchanged numbers and the next day we were texting back and forth and had arranged a date to go mini golfing a couple days later. I didn't text her at all and the day of she was texting me about whether we were still meeting up that night. This is what a man should be aiming for.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get super annoyed by stuff like this, since I was a late bloomer and fairly new to dating and all that. More recently I just delete the number and not bother. Women today have such a massive degree of abundance in regards to the men that they have access to, who also are potentially pursuing them to some degree. I think when a woman is actually attractive, knows it and flaunts it on social media it just makes this even worse. If men had literally dozens of women hitting them up on a regular basis, with many of them being those we'd actually be interested in, we would probably behave in a similar manner. This is not how it works though in reality but understanding where these women are coming from can prevent any sort of annoyance from experiences like this.

Women that are actually pursuing you make things fairly easy and don't do stuff like this.

A while ago I had met a mixed latina/asian girl when I was out for the night with my friends. We ended up talking for about an hour, we exchanged numbers and the next day we were texting back and forth and had arranged a date to go mini golfing a couple days later. I didn't text her at all and the day of she was texting me about whether we were still meeting up that night. This is what a man should be aiming for.
Nice bro. That's improvement! Did you end up getting her out on the date/banging her?

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Mauser96

I have dealt with the women who wont answer their phone but text back instantly......and are obviously not busy at the time.

And the women who dont respond back but as soon as I send them the "deuces" text, they are all of a sudden the victim.

I've dealt with both types of these women but neither for very long. They fall into the desert mirage group of women. They think they have all of these options but in reality they have very little. These women are getting lots of beta attention for free. As soon as you put them in their place they blow up.

Nah. Not for me.

Submit or deuces.