Master Don Juan
- Aug 6, 2007
- Reaction score
This is a reframe attempt, but at it's root you are avoiding the low SMV Rando attributed to you.Tsk Tsk Danger..
Spaz has moved into that empty space between your 2 ears.
And it's rent free too.
I should add it to my list of your game tactics you employ here, so everyone can spot your operating procedure.
It's number 8 on the updated list below.
Still though, 4000 posts in less than a year, and not out of necessity like Trump.
One has to ponder Rando's question.....
Since you obviously miss me and keep referencing me, I will make an appearance to keep you on the hook.
You are running game tactics on Ranger and others here that I have seen.
1. You dole out compliments when they behave as you want them to.
2. You pre-emptively make statements like "you are dismissed" or "you may now _____" to imply you are the alpha or in charge.
3. You speak vaguely about things, not unlike "cold reads", but then get angered when challenged for anything more than vagueness.
4. When angry you refer to yourself in the third person, and you go double-down on the tactics in point 2.
5. You reference Pook in a manner to try and say you thought of things independently of him and that you are better because you have examples. Your real attempt here is to try and get us to link you to Pook, but you execute this extremely poorly and were called out on it.
6. Making claims that never happened (I debunked _____). It is a mix of some elements from "Influence" by Robert Cialdini, but mainly the "Consistensy" chapter.
7. Making claims as if the whole board supports you from the same "Influence" book under the chapter "Consensus".
8. Reframe, typically to push a false narrative when facts do not support him. Alternatives uses include diverting away from a fact which shows Spazs weak SMV
These are all novice tricks and executed in such a way as well, so I am surprised nobody else has noticed. Or maybe they have and they are either entranced or else they are too gracious to mention it.
None of these include your need to be liked and respected, all rooted in very deep insecurity. I wonder if perhaps you were not a first born son, or perhaps somehow feel that you have failed your father. Certainly something very powerful in your mind is driving these actions and feelings by you.
Anyway, happy thoughts towards you and I hope you find your way to work through them. If you need help working out your insecurities, I would be happy to help you. And I would keep those discussions between us.
Best of luck.