Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are more Loyal than Men - Challenging Hypergamy

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s address this as you keep reiterating the same and then back to the challenge discussion.

I joined 136 months ago or averagely 4080 days. I have close to 5000 posts and thus average 1.22 posts per day with an average post taking 5 minutes. At 1.22 posts per day, I average 6 minutes per day on the forum.

Question One: Why do you equate 6 minutes per day to all day?

Now addressed, on to:

Question Two: Hairline aside as hair does not define a man. Do you acknowledge that my challenge to you was simply a result of your accusation that I write fictional accounts. If this is your assertion, then take me on the challenge to prove your assertion correct.
What you do with your time is not my concern wheter you are a millionaire or not and what I do with women (clearly not hb 8-9s throwing themselves at me even tought I would like to) is not yours.

If I recall correctly you challenged me to provide as many proves as possible of my activity with women? I dont see the point in showing off or win a challenge in a forum especially when there are privacy concerns plus a lot of work to upload pictures and screens, I will hardly show my face in this or any sensitive board, let alone the faces of the girls I date with the clear legal and personal conseguences.

Not sure how it works in the states but doing anything remotely close to what you suggest in a western european countries would be as dangerous if not more than joining a far right board and and promote a raid on a mosque.

Again I have nothing against you and if you really are a millionaire that despite being middle aged has 8s and 9s bombing his phone, well best of luck and plenty of envy from me and most users I guess, I would sign with blood to find myself in any similar condition 20 yrs from now.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you do with your time is not my concern wheter you are a millionaire or not and what I do with women (clearly not hb 8-9s throwing themselves at me even tought I would like to) is not yours.

If I recall correctly you challenged me to provide as many proves as possible of my activity with women? I dont see the point in showing off or win a challenge in a forum especially when there are privacy concerns plus a lot of work to upload pictures and screens, I will hardly show my face in this or any sensitive board, let alone the faces of the girls I date with the clear legal and personal conseguences.

Not sure how it works in the states but doing anything remotely close to what you suggest in a western european countries would be as dangerous if not more than joining a far right board and and promote a raid on a mosque.

Again I have nothing against you and if you really are a millionaire that despite being middle aged has 8s and 9s bombing his phone, well best of luck and plenty of envy from me and most users I guess, I would sign with blood to find myself in any similar condition 20 yrs from now.
Okay spoken like a gentlemen. I have no further issue with you.