Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women’s morality and cheating

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed this topic come up a lot on here lately, so I got to thinking about a recent interaction with a very attractive woman in my social circle (let’s call her Jessica). Jessica is married, but I know for a fact that she cheats on her husband and has no qualms about it “if the chemistry is right” with the other man. She also says that she loves her husband and everything is right with him, but “you can’t fight science if you meet someone who gets you going”.

Long story short, I was banging her younger sister for a few months before I lost interest. Jessica actually helped facilitate me ****ing her younger half sister (much younger - Jessica and I are in our late 30s, younger sister is 24). Last time I saw the younger sister was in February. Jessica and I still hang out occasionally in a group context and she also sends me snap chat messages daily and a lot of sexual memes.

The other day, I replied to a snap chat message and she busted my balls about taking too long to reply. I said “well if you sent nudes like most of the other girls do, I’d be more enthusiastic about opening your messages.” Her response was “you’ve been inside my sister. This disqualifies from nudes or even partial nudes from me”.

This put the idea of fvcking her in my head, so I said over drinks that we should ****, and she said “I could never do that to my sister. Plus, you’ve already fvcked one of my other friends too. I think you’re hot and I’d fvck you if not for that, but I can’t break girl code.”

But it’s ok to cheat on your husband, who you profess to love?

Maybe in this case she just isn’t into me, but I’ve seen this play out before, where a girl won’t bang a man that’s already ****ed her friend because that would be “wrong”. Yet cheating on their significant other is just fine.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Long story short, I was banging her younger sister for a few months before I lost interest. Jessica actually helped facilitate me ****ing her younger half sister (much younger - Jessica and I are in our late 30s, younger sister is 24).
‘Hey Bacchus, you are a good guy and I like you. Can you do me a favour?”
‘What’s that Jessica, drive you to the airport?”
‘No no. I NEED you to F-CK my younger sister. You are in your late 30s and she is a good looking 24 year old woman who cannot find a man to sleep with her. You’ll be doing HER and ME by GIVING her SEX.”
‘Well Jessica, you know I’m busy improving myself and changing the world, but OK. I do you this FAVOUR and SLEEP with a 24 year old woman.”
‘Thanks, Ill owe you one.”

Rock on bro.

Last time I saw the younger sister was in February. Jessica and I still hang out occasionally in a group context and she also sends me snap chat messages daily and a lot of sexual memes.

The other day, I replied to a snap chat message and she busted my balls about taking too long to reply. I said “well if you sent nudes like most of the other girls do, I’d be more enthusiastic about opening your messages.” Her response was “you’ve been inside my sister. This disqualifies from nudes or even partial nudes from me”.

This put the idea of fvcking her in my head, so I said over drinks that we should ****, and she said “I could never do that to my sister. Plus, you’ve already fvcked one of my other friends too. I think you’re hot and I’d fvck you if not for that, but I can’t break girl code.”

Maybe in this case she just isn’t into me, but I’ve seen this play out before, where a girl won’t bang a man that’s already ****ed her friend because that would be “wrong”. Yet cheating on their significant other is just fine.
Come on bro, what girl in the world talks like that? Got to be a troll.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha not a troll. Been here for over a decade my man.

Spaz - id love to believe that, but the way this girl is, if she wanted it from me, I’d already be in there.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about the particulars of my story, it’s sidetracking the thread.

Do guys in here find that women are far more “moral” and loyal when it come to honoring their girls than their husbands/boyfriends?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz - id love to believe that, but the way this girl is, if she wanted it from me, I’d already be in there.
It's girl lingo + body language.

Think back on her body language, that's ur cue right there.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about the particulars of my story, it’s sidetracking the thread.

Do guys in here find that women are far more “moral” and loyal when it come to honoring their girls than their husbands/boyfriends?
no, how many girls friends you did sleep?
one thing I always says, a girl break up with you? then fuc|< her friend, best friend is even better.

girls only follow one thing they emotions, if you make her feel good she will go for it, what I see here is talk, if you really wanted her on your bed you would just ask her out for drinks and then she was running back to her cuck before he start to call her.

also one thing you can notice, if a girl is interested in someone else, she will never let people take pics of her alone with another guy, or is she alone, or in a group pic, if not she will evade and try to not be seen in a 1x1 pic with another guy

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness." Proverbs 30:20 (KJV)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's look at it this way: It's really not your problem.

She's making what she thinks are the best decisions for her, plain and simple. I don't know if she's thought through all the consequences, but she'll have to live with her decisions regardless.

As for you, what bothers you - that she cheats, or that she says she won't cheat with you?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does this verse mean to you? It could mean she took her bite of the forbidden fruit (adultery) and it was obvious she had and shed lie right in your face.
Yup, nailed it. These days we call it rationalizing a bad decision, or just flat out denying it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, nailed it. These days we call it rationalizing a bad decision, or just flat out denying it.
So we can look at all their bull**** and rationalizations as jobs they want filled. Some women will cvck anyman they marry. They will cheat even if sexually satisfied. If the have a solid qnd strong man she may cheat on him to win over him.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does this verse mean to you? It could mean she took her bite of the forbidden fruit (adultery) and it was obvious she had and shed lie right in your face.
Doesn't matter what it means to me. It's crystal clear, what it means.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
She's a slvt. Women sleep with married men, their friend's boyfriends, etc. I know two women personally who fukked their husband's own brother. Do not fall for her sudden jump to a fictitious moral code. What if I told you that she said that to see if you would conform to your pre-prescribed moral code that the feminine Imperative has assigned to you?
She would easily sleep with you and her sister would never find out. If she thought that her sister would find out she would not sleep with you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know she’s a cheating slvt. That part doesn’t offend my sensibilities, just that she wouldn’t be a slvt with me.

I liked the line proposed here - “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas”. I’ll try again with her and use that.

I never realized that everyone cheated until I became single lol. Makes me regret all the side pvssy I passed up while I was in my relationship

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I never realized that everyone cheated until I became single lol. Makes me regret all the side pvssy I passed up while I was in my relationship
I struggled more with this than the relationship turning south.
I turned down more azz that I am willing to admit here.
I was a dutifully hard working fool. I was so impregnated with the Feminine Imperative assigned moral code for men that I couldn’t see the forest for the trees.
At first I was more angry at myself for not seeing that huge reality under the surface of the fake imaginary world i was living in.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s her husband like? Is the dude a total pushover or does getting cucked turn him on?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much, but there's wide variation from person to person, even with women. I went from one female who would have been hard pressed to do it, to one who could (and probably did) easily rationalize it. I was able to get a read on both, and with the second I invested very very little until the whole thing fizzled out as it should have. A lot of this also depends on a man's frame of course, but some women help your frame way better than others. We always say AWALT because the potential exists, but the propensity varies, depending on factors including how and where she was raised, how you treat her and how your frame is, and of course a little "dread game" for competition anxiety.

As for me, I'm not above landing side pu$$y, but it'd have to fall into my lap. I'm just not good at sorting out logistics, as well as lying and hiding things, while in a relationship.