Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman half my age asked me to buy her drink, I said "no"

oc16

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a club in Atlantic City, NJ and was getting good vibes from a cute 22 year old. (I'm 42).

We talked for like 30 seconds and then she threw out the "I want you to buy me a vodka/cranberry" without me even offering. I said , no I am not buying you a drink. This happened 2x and she went back to her pod of girl and guy friends on the dance floor.

I think this chick was just playing me to get a free drink.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
HB: "Why don't you buy me a drink"
LL: "Hey I got an idea, you buy ME a drink first, and if I still like you after that, I will buy you one in return"

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always have a bottle of scotch with me everywhere I go. Preferably macallan 12 year. It’s cheap enough to be a daily drinker. But it is above most people’s price range. I have forged friendships with cool guys who have access to women and social circles and romantic flings with women over sipping on scotch alone. I would literally show up out of the woodwork with a bottle and champagne glass and draw everybody in as if I am celebrating life. People know where the good vibes are at and they gravitate towards it. You guys who don’t use alcohol as a social lubricant are missing out.

Compare that to randomly approaching women in mid conversation and asking them dumb Pua questions like “who lies more, men or women?” Lol.

And then being fearful when the women are bored out of their minds at your dumb routine and are like “enough of this crap, where’s the party, fun, and alcohol at?”

One guys looks like a street beggar while the other guy looks like his own ecosystem full of value and positive vibes.

One guy looks like someone you want to hang out with while the other guy looks like a try hard tightwad who is stuck in his Pua head.

Its all about the vibe guys.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she threw out the "I want you to buy me a vodka/cranberry" without me even offering. I said , no I am not buying you a drink. This happened 2x and she went back to her pod of girl and guy friends on the dance floor.
What? I thought if you refused to buy a girl a drink she's supposed to melt and say "Omigosh, you're so hot".

oc16

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. You couldn't even beta buxx one drink. Are you crazy?? Hot young girl and you decline to spend s few dollars.
I realized "my mistake" and made my way over to her on the dance floor, but her friends (both guys and gals) ****blocked me. "She's good, go away"!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Hal9000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was having a good interaction with a girl and decided to buy her a drink that's one thing but for some random chick to walk up and demand I buy her one is another.

oc16

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was having a good interaction with a girl and decided to buy her a drink that's one thing but for some random chick to walk up and demand I buy her one is another.
I had another brief interaction with her before that and we made eye contact while I was dancing with another woman. When i waved to her later and she said "Who was that woman you were dancing with" and then seconds later she says buy me a vodka and cranberry.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. You couldn't even beta buxx one drink. Are you crazy?? Hot young girl and you decline to spend s few dollars.
why, because she hot? Who cares.
OP's case she just wanted a free drink and expected she will get it... because genetics?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked about 30sec and already ask for your money.. Wtf bich.. Youre doing the right thing. Damn that was too easy. Good job

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
HB: "Why don't you buy me a drink"
LL: "Hey I got an idea, you buy ME a drink first, and if I still like you after that, I will buy you one in return"
Perfection.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a club in Atlantic City, NJ and was getting good vibes from a cute 22 year old. (I'm 42).

We talked for like 30 seconds and then she threw out the "I want you to buy me a vodka/cranberry" without me even offering. I said , no I am not buying you a drink. This happened 2x and she went back to her pod of girl and guy friends on the dance floor.

I think this chick was just playing me to get a free drink.
I worked with a chick (much younger than i) who used to brag about going to clubs and bars and "never having to pay for drinks...ever."

They will look for a "mark" and try to use them to supply their drinks for the night. They will use you then brag about it to friends and coworkers.

Bravo sir for see this and stopping it before it started.