Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman’s Charachter

R

Ranger

Over time while here on SS, I read quite a few posts concerning a woman’s charachter.
I’m not really one to post about a woman’s charachter.

It seems to me that her character is highly dependent upon her environment. It’s not like she owes a certain character to men or a particular man in general. She’s highly adaptive. She in essence, molds herself to her environment in an effort to optimize her survival. There’s no right or wrong in it. It just is.

Men seem to want a rigid, set, behavioral mode. Not so much for her but for him. His world of order becomes a little trashed when she does something he deems a charachter flaw. Of course it’s based on his own self interest and the morals or set behavior that he holds dear.

I think it is the wrong way to look at it. She would have to see an optimization of her life for her to mold to the characteristics he wants to see in her. I do believe she is more than willing if you are that leader. Displeasing you would not be in her mind and she for sure would not want you displeased with her.

A woman can be most anything. To one man she will present a near chaste life style whereas with another man she is a delicious slvt. She presents to you, what you are setting up with your beliefs. But you better be backing it up with an optimized experience for her or your just another dik with legs. A life or dream that can take her there. Until you are this man, you are wasting your time. Hating, hurt, beaten up, damaged, will be easily read by her. You are basically airing your dirty laundry just by haveing those view points. Good luck with that. A unicorn you will never find because she won’t mold to you, to be your unicorn.
Basically you are unfit. You did it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over time while here on SS, I read quite a few posts concerning a woman’s charachter.
I’m not really one to post about a woman’s charachter.

It seems to me that her character is highly dependent upon her environment. It’s not like she owes a certain character to men or a particular man in general. She’s highly adaptive. She in essence, molds herself to her environment in an effort to optimize her survival. There’s no right or wrong in it. It just is.

Men seem to want a rigid, set, behavioral mode. Not so much for her but for him. His world of order becomes a little trashed when she does something he deems a charachter flaw. Of course it’s based on his own self interest and the morals or set behavior that he holds dear.

I think it is the wrong way to look at it. She would have to see an optimization of her life for her to mold to the characteristics he wants to see in her. I do believe she is more than willing if you are that leader. Displeasing you would not be in her mind and she for sure would not want you displeased with her.

A woman can be most anything. To one man she will present a near chaste life style whereas with another man she is a delicious slvt. She presents to you, what you are setting up with your beliefs. But you better be backing it up with an optimized experience for her or your just another dik with legs. A life or dream that can take her there. Until you are this man, you are wasting your time. Hating, hurt, beaten up, damaged, will be easily read by her. You are basically airing your dirty laundry just by haveing those view points. Good luck with that. A unicorn you will never find because she won’t mold to you, to be your unicorn.
Basically you are unfit. You did it.
Being mad at women or hating women hurts your game.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All it takes to get a woman to do anything for you is to have an emotional impact on her and she'll go out of her way not to displease you. Emotion triumps over every other category (money, status, resources) and women know that if they catch feels they lose all logic. Which is why SOME older women tend to guard their emotions more, put greater importance on a man's resources and less on how a man makes them feel. Thing is they are still women. They can't change their biology. If you get inside her emotions and head she's not going to give a damn about your money. I've seen this happen so many times in my life and I've personally done it.

Last edited:

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
All it takes to get a woman to do anything for you is to have an emotional impact on her and she'll go out of her way not to displease you. Emotion triumps over every other category (money, status, resources) and women know that if they catch feels they lose all logic. Which is why SOME older women tend to guard their emotions more, put greater importance on a man's resources and less on how a man makes them feel. Thing is they are still women. They can't change their biology. If you get inside her emotions and head she's not going to give a damn about your money. I've seen this happen so many times in my life and I've personally done it.
Very well put. I would like to add that if looking for a ltr most men should try to focus on value matching as this can prevent so many problems with the relationship.

R

Ranger

Feminism is a step up in game difficulty that you should probably avoid though unless you are near-alpha in your abilities to approach life as it's artificial idea that tries to override call of Mother Nature. It should be despised and ultimately destroyed if the possibility will arise.
Agreed

R

Ranger

Very strongly disagree, it's almost night and day from woman to woman when she has character. this is not to say that there are not important similarities that fit into AWALT.

I will say this, the determining factor of whether she has character or not is very much society, parents, etcetera but it's not something that just vanishes the second that direct enforcement is unavailable.
Some men are different. I’m sure there’s a battle axe out there for you LA.