Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wisdom

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

A lot of the main room and the whole site are members in their teens and 20s.

I'm 32.

The older I get, the more I realise I should listen to the advice of (some) older people.

I am not a kid but compared to some on here I'm an old man. 32 imo I feel in no way as if I have it all figured out.

What I am asking is for older dons to pass on their single biggest bit of wisdom or advice to younger djs.

Please feel free to add your one bit of advice you wish you had younger.

For djs younger than me, all I can say is "don't invest too much in one woman"

Over to you.

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes people are mentally f'ed up. Those people are broken from the getgo and there is nothing you can do to change them. I've dated my share of NPD's and BPD's and used to blame myself for their behavior and their disappearing acts.
The tough thing is that this realization only comes through painful experiences. Once you realize that these people are that way you can get a good piece of mind.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made every mistake in the book. My main mistake. Not putting me first. Rational Self Interest is the only way forward.

Also, never stop your dreams for a woman. Either she is on your team and willing to follow your lead, or you cast her overboard and keep on sailing. I learned that one the hard way.

If you don't have a strong frame, start building one now. You will never stop building it. It's your life's job.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice to myself before I head back to the future:

"Stop giving a fück! It'll do you wonders for your life"

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't have a good realtionship with her family, walk. That tells you a lot about a person, man or woman