Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wingman for the fat chic

tomyv

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you guys will play wingman for your buddies if the other chick is fat/ugly/etc.? I'll do it, basically so my boy's can hook up and it's not like you have to do the chick. Just wandering if you guys do this for your friends?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
No lol.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like this...every fat chick has a drop dead HB friend! That is good social proof for the future. Even if it means sucking it up for a few so your buddy can get his game going. Its not like you are going home with this cow! Treat her nice...Karma always prevails!

M.A.C.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend Ryan always does this for this friends, I see it at the bar all time. This hottie'll be chattin' up his mate, and Ryan'll take one for the team, and talk to the other... ahem, less attractive girl.

It pays off- I get approached by lots of attractive girls who think that Ryan is the sweetest thing in a 6'3" package. I set him up with a vertible fountain of poon. Last weekend actually, he got this hottie from Germany in the sack- it was her last night in town, and she wanted to do a Canadian, and all she could talk about to me was how "nice and sweet" he was to all the girls- regardless of looks.

And for spending half-an-hour with these ugly girls, he gets numbers of hot girls *thrown* at him.

It's worth it, if you can maintain the facade. ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tomyv
How many of you guys will play wingman for your buddies if the other chick is fat/ugly/etc.? I'll do it, basically so my boy's can hook up and it's not like you have to do the chick. Just wandering if you guys do this for your friends?
First and foremost, that guy is more than a wingman, he has the status of Kamikaze. With that title and associated duties, the Wing Commander should reimburse him for his drinks, club cover and any incidentals (including rabies shots).

Doing things like that for this special fighter will promote the camaraderie and receptiveness of this dangerous duty. Usually guys in good relationships will do this for their buds for the right price.

Pancho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep....its called throwing yourself on a grenade. A friend who will throw himself on a grenade, is a friend to keep.

Pancho

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pancho
Yep....its called throwing yourself on a grenade. A friend who will throw himself on a grenade, is a friend to keep.

Pancho
Grenade??? Some of these women could be the weapons of mass destruction we've been looking for!!!!! :p