Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Smith Alpha or Simp?

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wealthy, funny, very handsome, well-built and a good fashion sense.

Will Smith is one of the best and highest paid Hollywood actors, mentioned in the same breath as The Rock, Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt.

Yet his marriage has been on the rocks, his wife Jada cheated on him with August, an rnb artist 20 years her junior. Although the couple admitted having been separated at the time.

So what do women really want, if being filthy rich and handsome isn't enough to keep your 40+ year old wife faithful?

Is Will Smith just a simp or did he just choose the wrong woman to be his wife?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If what youre saying were true, hes a simp for sure, afraid of losing his fortune to the wife when saperation done. They might be in open relationship by now. Sometime its not about alpha or beta, its the intimacy that stop growing and starting to die. So does the relationship.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

Will Smith is one of the best and highest paid Hollywood actors, mentioned in the same breath as The Rock, Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt.

Yet his marriage has been on the rocks, his wife Jada cheated on him with August, an rnb artist 20 years her junior. Although the couple admitted having been separated at the time.

So what do women really want, if being filthy rich and handsome isn't enough to keep your 40+ year old wife faithful?

He was cheated ? That's rough
Ive been thinking about this lately... being famous, at least in today's era, is a very long run, you always need to live to someone's expectations, otherwise you're done. Being an artist is rough in today's era. You need to keep yourself out of the radar in order to keep your mind and life sane

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does the actions of your girlfriend (or this case ex) make you a simp? It happens to the best of us. Even the top percentile of men get cheated on. There could be a number of reasons she did it. Maybe the relationship was already in the gutter, maybe Will Smith cheated in the past and she forgave him and then had a change of heart years later. Maybe Will Smith was busy shooting a movie and his wife was in need of attention that he couldn't give her. I've had this happen to me many times. I get busy with my life, can't give the attention to a girl I once did, and then she goes looking for those warm funny feelings somewhere else. All women are the same. They get high off emotions. I don't think it makes Will a simp or that he chose the wrong woman. It sounds like up until this point they had a very long and successful marriage. Sh!t happens. If having a girlfriend cheat on you makes you a simp, then I guess we're all simps here.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Full simp.

Leonardo DeCaprio, that’s an alpha when it comes to actors.

Little shot dude Tom cruise id an alpha.
Vin diesel is a beta tho. I ducked a chick that was his neighbor in NY. Dude is short, wrinkly skinned, weird body and short from what appears to be so he wears lift shoes.

rock is alpha. Brad Pitt is an alpha. Somehow I’m still confused why he left Jennifer Aniston for Angelina. Weird.

But pay attention to 50 cent, I’m going to make a video about his alpha status and how it decreased which describes how most of us will.

imagine a dude shot, rap, movies, etc, rather you like it not becoming worldwide big with no care. As he has got older he says and does beta ****, but few days ago dude was throwing chairs and **** at bar. He starting to drink etc and showing too many emotions compared to the hunger he had once.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read an interview with Pepa from Salt n Pepa. Apparently Will Smith was trying to pursue Pepa long ago when he was the Fresh Prince. He would take her on nice dates, buy her flowers, compliment her. Basically he was a super nice guy. Pepa didn’t want any of that and ditched him for some toxic relationships with thugs. Now that she’s post wall, she regrets passing him up. Reading this interview was a real eye opener. Even celebrities aren’t immune to the true nature of women.

Eye opening article

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
"Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was."

The Rational Male
That's deep. Dont remember this

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of simp behaviors, though a beta can get more pusssy if he is rich and attractive than being a poor and undistinguished looking beta.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
High SMV.

Bull sht. They are both swingers - source - https://www.ranker.com/list/will-smith-private-life/cehudspeth

He is not a simp, nor a beta. He has open sexual life, perhaps even a trysexual, will try anything at least once.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Relationships have a shelf life and this probably ran its course. Why would it be any different for Will Smith than your average joe? The answer is it won't. Women are still women and will act like women, famous or not is irrelevant.

If you don't believe, me just look at the stud Tom Brady and his wife. Of course she complains that Tom isn't there enough for their children enough (since he's out earning millions killing it). If he will listen to her and be there for them more, she will complain that he's at home everyday and that he should be out in the world and provide for her like a real man and eventually she will leave him because she doesn't 'feel' it anymore (ironically because he does what she wants).
This is normal female behavior. Point is, you can never relax no matter who you are and that's where most men go wrong, naturally.
Marriage, children and age changes people and ultimately relationships in a substantial way. It's too black and white to say that he is this and that with little to no information.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened with Jada in Menace II Society, too. Except Pernell was locked up, nothing he could do anyway.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hear of Johnny Depp locking himself in the bathroom of his multi-million dollar mansion lmao

Celebrities are awful at choosing partners

Why dont they just pick up a hot cashier at Walmart. Seriously. Imagine how much she would respect you and your lifestyle, probably forever
Depp also apparently threatened to cut off Elon Musk's penis. Train wreck. I'm only reading about it because I'm sick and tired of COVID, BLM and Trump.