Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will a COVID-19 Vaccine Be Required to Get a Date or Get Laid with a New Woman?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think women will start asking men for proof of a COVID vaccine as a condition of a date or getting laid?

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Given that some women have been already asking guys for a negative covid test, I could see that happening (again, with some.)
Actually I've already seen girls flexing their vaccinated status on dating apps.
Personally I am planning on getting vaccinated so I don't mind. But I think people should be free to make their own decisions (getting it or not).
Also, if you already had the disease you are fine. (The problem is that people have been brainwashed into thinking immunity is not a think, but I don't wanna rant about COVID al over again :p )

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would give me a much needed edge

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one girl actually do this to me yesterday. Not only does she have a "No Vag unless Vax" requirement, but she only disclosed this after 2 hours of talking and after I'd already told her I hadn't taken it (I don't plan to at all). Pissed me off fairly good.

I suspect this will become a thing amongst our more left-leaning females and I've already made the decision to bull**** about it. Given the fact that the vaccines aren't FDA-approved and bad reactions are common (just not reported much in the MSM), I suspect this may become an issue for a lot of people. In my case, the girl was a leftist who was already vaccinated; in retrospect I get the feeling she was doing this to "punish" anyone who may *potentially* be a political "opponent."

Epicwinguy, I hope you are unaffected in the long term.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one girl actually do this to me yesterday. Not only does she have a "No Vag unless Vax" requirement, but she only disclosed this after 2 hours of talking and after I'd already told her I hadn't taken it (I don't plan to at all). Pissed me off fairly good.
@BillyPilgrim Thanks for posting. You had every reason to be pissed.

I suspect this will become a thing amongst our more left-leaning females and I've already made the decision to bull**** about it. Given the fact that the vaccines aren't FDA-approved and bad reactions are common (just not reported much in the MSM), I suspect this may become an issue for a lot of people. In my case, the girl was a leftist who was already vaccinated; in retrospect I get the feeling she was doing this to "punish" anyone who may *potentially* be a political "opponent."
Most females are left leaning, especially urban females. Even privileged white women are left leaning.These are white women who have BA/BS degrees +, are childless, working white collar jobs, and are unattached. If you're living in a metro area with a 500,000+ population, you're likely dealing with these women.

Many left leaning females may demand the "No Vag Until Vax" thing. Due to the real pandemic of male thirst, I think it is possible to see more men get vaccinated to placate females and try to get vag. That's a very beta male thing to do but most men are betas.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think women will start asking men for proof of a COVID vaccine as a condition of a date or getting laid?
IMHO mostly went are running to the vaccines or elderly. As if their womb wasn't already poisoned with drugs and birth control abortions and stds.

SW mate, it's actually a inversion. If she gets she's at best a booty call. If not a free thinker don't want in my rotation or anything.

Similar to leftist indoctrination and feminism modern women are brain damage lacking critical thinking.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BillyPilgrim Thanks for posting. You had every reason to be pissed.

Most females are left leaning, especially urban females. Even privileged white women are left leaning.These are white women who have BA/BS degrees +, are childless, working white collar jobs, and are unattached. If you're living in a metro area with a 500,000+ population, you're likely dealing with these women.

Many left leaning females may demand the "No Vag Until Vax" thing. Due to the real pandemic of male thirst, I think it is possible to see more men get vaccinated to placate females and try to get vag. That's a very beta male thing to do but most men are betas.
If feminist or lefty you next.

I don't necessarily disagree with you but it goes to show how miniscule the amount of free thinkers and proper baeeeees worthy of a call back.

I don't even want women who are non maternal. I agree with JBP about these women not being oriented right. There's a psychological disconnect with her femininity and it pertains to selfish. Usually high kill count abortions tattoos and a number of fatal flaws. I don't want baby fever but non maternal is trash.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.... or people are getting vaccinated so they don’t catch covid?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they do, great, that just helps me filter out worthless women even easier!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women short of SJW and radical feminists will rapidly turn more right-leaning if the man they are interested in is so himself.

They don't really have their own beliefs, beliefs have them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women short of SJW and radical feminists will rapidly turn more right-leaning if the man they are interested in is so himself.

They don't really have their own beliefs, beliefs have them.
I have heard the expression that women are like water and that they take the form of the environment.

Thirsty men are trying to bend to women, causing many problems.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A
That's ideal but difficult to implement. Almost all women are lefty. It's easy to avoid those who identify as feminists and won't shut up about feminism.

It's best to get some woman who is apathetic about politics. They exist.
If it's getting a throater whatever but women voting to tax me into oblivion or sheep running to the Vax will get boring fast. If you want longevity there's definitely going to be fallout later on due to clashing world views.

I disagree with the mainstream on avoiding religious or politics with women. if just pulling obviously keep it light but someone leftist will be dropped from rotation pretty fast. Not into it. The UK is very left. Young women tend to be.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. They break rules for men they perceive as "alpha".
It's going to matter at least somewhat. Everyone had a harder time than usual getting laid with new ***** during the initial covid scare. If there's enough media fear mongering pussies will dry up for everyone (unless you've already banged the girl). If there's an agenda behind covid, there's an agenda behind vaccines.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would. If I saw AstraZeneca there, I wouldn't let her in the room with me.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doubt it. If women aren’t asking guys if they have Herpes, then I doubt they will care about them having Covid.

Stephaned37

Reaction score
Given that some women have been already asking guys for a negative covid test, I could see that happening (again, with some.)
Actually I've already seen girls flexing their vaccinated status on dating apps.
Personally I am planning on getting vaccinated so I don't mind photo sur plexiglas. But I think people should be free to make their own decisions (getting it or not).
Also, if you already had the disease you are fine. (The problem is that people have been brainwashed into thinking immunity is not a think, but I don't wanna rant about COVID al over again :p )
And this is the best attitude to adopt I think if you want to protect yourself and your family.

Icône de validation par la communauté