Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wild Public Places you've hit it in?

TypeSKid

Reaction score
For me, by far the most daring yet was one night on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. She had on a short skirt, and basically just sat down on my lap, with her back to me. Unreal. Few people are around if you head over there later on a weekday evening. ;)

My girl from college was down at my parents house to visit me one summer. We started hittin it on the couch, then my mom came home. We told her we were leaving. We went to this field near my house, put down a couple of towels, and hit it. UNREAL.

Other places for me have been, hotel bathrooms, hotel sauna rooms, jeeez,

The scariest, and one of my most fav places is ALWAYS in a girls house, parents home or not. All women love it (if they are younger).

The older ones are more into public PUBLIC places.

So how bout you guys?

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The outside staircase of one of the business buildings at Arizona State University.

The elevator in a parking garage at a mall. An interesting side note is that after we started going at it, the elevator started to move we composed ourselves and someone got on and went up a level and got off. We then took the elevator back to the top floor and I took off one of my shoes and put it so that the door would not shut all of the way. After we finished we took the elevator back down to the level we were parked on.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CGE: Sh*t man, that must've been fast! What if someone came in? I'd love to see their faces.

I havent tried it public....i dunno if someone else's house is a public place, it seems private enough. Thats closest I got to public sex, but her parents werent home so it didnt seem to matter. However, I'd like to try for the library (we've some places without anyone at uni). The ultimate would be trying some moves in the middle of a crowded elevator.

But I suppose people who live in the sticks can always do it in the middle of a hay field or something.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm,

My girl and I were leaving a restaurant, I have a truck so she was getting up in it, with her short skirt, so I as I helped her up, she fell back and her skirt went up, so I just pulled it out, quickly went in and did it while people were walking out in the back of the restaurant.

At a Old Navy store in one of those handicap changing rooms. :D

I banged at the statue of liberty, god bless america!

M.A.C.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is funny is that a few weeks after the elevator incident my parents were taking us out to dinner and the song Love in an Elevator came on the radio.

We were both in the back seat laughing our azzes off.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A booth at ESPN Zone.

Movie theater (who hasn't)

Beach.

Taxi.

In the stacks at my college library.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Got laid while in a queen size full motion waterbed with another couple laying next to us. They had no clue.

-In the middle of the parking lot behind my job (not in a parking space, in the middle) in my truck.

I might think of more...

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, these are great!

I lost my virginity in one of those elevated subway stations. It was pretty crazy. Right as I was getting her warmed up, a building next to the station caught on fire! I didn't get to bust one cuz the fire got out of hand and mad firemen and cops showed up. Was a little traumatized by it but got hooked on the whole exhibitionist thing. No place was sacred! We did it in the principals office, the AV room, the teacher's lounge, the bus. We both got into it bigtime and after a while, beds just seemed boring. I was a little nutty back then..can't believe how much I have mellowed out!

Sweet memories ...

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prom night....dead smack in the middle of my skools parking lot hahaha (prom was not at skool of course but i wanted to show her my skool since she went to a different one)

Mall parking lot in daylight, started to but had to get home so it was cut short (I have tinted windows and it was under a department store parking garage)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJMaC23
Prom night....dead smack in the middle of my skools parking lot hahaha (prom was not at skool of course but i wanted to show her my skool since she went to a different one)

Mall parking lot in daylight, started to but had to get home so it was cut short (I have tinted windows and it was under a department store parking garage)
Lol, was the school one the situation where you recommened to use some car OTHER then a Mustang? Was the mall one at the Columbia mall, because if so, how the hell did you pull that off?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
Explain. Your theaters might be different than the ones in San Diego. Although, I've heard of guys getting hed and girls getting fingered. The theaters are usually way crowded and if they're not the chairs would be comfortable to move around in not to mention someone would quickly see a girl bouncing up and down on a guy's lap. :rolleyes:
You can get a lot of game in a theater. It's almost a historical must for males, dunno why.

Lets see.... besides the traditional breaking in the new car sex, I'm just going to list what comes to my head this morning.

I tried to get some in every class I had in Jr. High... ultimately, the only place I did score was home education (MLK in Germantown MD), art, the school bathroom, drama, wood shop, and gym. Wood shop.... that one was one I'll never forget. The Jr.High times were quickies, I don't think I knew how to really f*ck then... Jr. High wood shop was a turning point in progress. :)

At my old gf's house, on 'Annual Skip Day'. Her Mom came home caught us under the sheets.

Got a Blow Jobby job in the parking lot of a Roy Rogers burger place. She paid me for it too. :)

Neighbors backyard while they were asleep.

The hot tub and in the pool, at the Hyatt in Cinci. :)

On the side of the road coming back from Maryland, at one of those truck emergency stops.

Around a campfire, with family and friends in their tents not 15 feet away.

In the back of a truck.

A friends kitchen floor, and dining room table. That one was HOT.

On the beach in Ocean City, MD. Woke up next morning to tractors driving around us, sweeping the beach.

...I'm sure there's stranger places, but those were ones I remember off the top of my head.

playfulboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Several times on the various Pianos in the College Practice rooms (I'm an ex-conservatorium musician).

With an ex-GF while her Mum was alseep in the same room (that was scary).

On a Greyhound bus.

Have been porked on a break @ the pub I worked in while my friends and workmates watched on.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain. Explain.

There. Does that suit you better Quick? Do you understand now? Or do you still think I'm being skeptical?
Now who here thinks Demon still hasn't gotten any 'tang?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Now who here thinks Demon still hasn't gotten any 'tang?
Quite frankly, it's the only possible explanation.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
The mall was Laurel Mall, where that JCpenny or Sears or whatever closed and that part of the covered parking lot was pretty empty cept for a damn security guard who kept on gettin close to the car...dam ****blockers

Yup, definitely try to get another car besides a stang if your gonna try to get some action in it..

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fück you.
Sorry, I don't like guys that way. I understand how dissapointed you must be now, but I have to reject your offer.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fück you.
Disturbingly, it's looking more and more like either

• Demon hasn't gotten any "poon" because he's into guys; or
  • Demon is taking out his non-poon-receiving frustrations by offering to f*ck guys on this site
    [/list=a]

Either way, it's very disturbing. And like crazykid, I'm going to have to respectfully decline your offer, Demon.