Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why would Trump repost a meme of him as Nero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read this and it is the same formula used to attack logical conclusions in other areas.

Let me pick one specific example in this article.

Nowhere, in ANY drop, has Q said that JFK jr was alive.

Yet this article claims that. Why do you suppose that is?
Mis-direction, mis-information is everywhere. Propaganda exists in all structures of State (msm, alternative) to promote it’s agenda.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would seem Osho, like the other liberals, have abandoned the topic as soon as they realized they could not counter the logic.

Such is always the case.

BUT, we shall see them once again, to momentarily screech ala Body Snatcher style and then disappear under yet another wave of logic traps.
You can come to any conclusion you want makes no difference to me, even if it’s a mis-characterization. To do it where I would miss your comment is poor form.

I have limited attention for debates that ultimately really go nowhere. Politics, much like sport, in contemporary culture embodies a tribal mentality.

I’m fairly new to this forum and my main interest is focused on men actualizing all that they can be in the frame of positive masculinity.

Enjoy your discussion, I’m out.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mis-direction, mis-information is everywhere. Propaganda exists in all structures of State (msm, alternative) to promote it’s agenda.
It does.

Which is why it is important to do our own investigations, and use facts and logic to drive our own critical thinking.

And when articles of "news" post blatant lies, we need to ask why.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can come to any conclusion you want makes no difference to me, even if it’s a mis-characterization. To do it where I would miss your comment is poor form.

I have limited attention for debates that ultimately really go nowhere. Politics, much like sport, in contemporary culture embodies a tribal mentality.

I’m fairly new to this forum and my main interest is focused on men actualizing all that they can be in the frame of positive masculinity.

Enjoy your discussion, I’m out.
Osh,

1. First it was YOU who engaged in ad-hominem attacks.
  2. Second it was YOU who then engaged in a subtler form of ad-hominem.
  3. Third it was YOU who then leveled the Burden of Proof fallacy at me, saying I had to read a book before you would address the facts.
  4. Fourth it was YOU who then cited an article attacking QAnon, but it utilized outright lies, as I pointed one out.
  5. Lastly it is now YOU, who after several attempts at destroying reason, logic and debate, now flee the scene.
You claim to be of logic, science and reason, but then you avoid any discussion of it altogether.

Don't take this negatively, but logic dictates several things.

• Facts are not politics.
  • But politics often cite only supportive facts, and suppress the rest.
  • Therefore, if one opts out of discussing facts, then it can only be because of the politics instead of the facts.

Guess which group always opts out?

Last edited:

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Osh,

1. First it was YOU who engaged in ad-hominem attacks.
  2. Second it was YOU who then engaged in a subtler form of ad-hominem.
  3. Third it was YOU who then leveled the Burden of Proof fallacy at me, saying I had to read a book before you would address the facts.
  4. Fourth it was YOU who then cited an article attacking QAnon, but it utilized outright lies, as I pointed one out.
  5. Lastly it is now YOU, who after several attempts at destroying reason, logic and debate, now flee the scene.
You claim to be of logic, science and reason, but then you avoid any discussion of it altogether.

Don't take this negatively, but logic dictates several things.

• Facts are not politics.
  • But politics often cite only supportive facts, and suppress the rest.
  • Therefore, if one opts out of discussing facts, then it can only be because of the politics instead of the facts.

Guess which group always opts out?
K,... it was all me.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liberals often don’t think things all the way through.

They seem to love to bash Trump over this covid-19 virus because they think it betters their odds in November elections to tear him down over it.
But imagine Biden preaching less border regulations and health care to illegals as a foreign born virus spreads the through America. This virus pits liberals against half of their globalist platform.

Bernie had the first "oh sh*t" moment realizing this right here in this clip. And he's a bit sharper than Biden has been lately.

It’s going to hurt them more in the debates than it’ll hurt Trump at the ballot box.
My mother suffered from dementia for about half a decade prior to her passing. The thing about her, though, was that you had to know her really well, to notice any change, because she was brilliant, and could lose 40 IQ points before anyone noticed anything was off with her. Joe, on the other hand, has never been playing with a full deck. He's declining rapidly. I doubt he can be propped up until November without even his wife finally stepping in, and throwing in the towel. The dem's only shot is to either jettison Joe at the convention, or to created such an upside-down ticket that Joe becomes irrelevant. In any case, the general election debates should be history making. Trump should demand one debate, every two weeks, until election day.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a thread posted specifically to attack Trump as clueless due to his posting a meme which comoares him to Nero fiddling while Rome was burning.

While that thread was made to attack Trump and his policies, this thread is to educate people on what Trump is REALLY doing.

Anyone who thinks Trump is truly stupid, don't even bother posting here. The man beat TWO political dynasties and is worth more than the vast majority of people.

But why would he post a meme making fun of himself?

Because it was a hat-tip to something else.

View attachment 3746

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING.

What does that mean and where did it come from?

View attachment 3747

It CAME from QAnon. Guys, this and other constant coincidences are winks from Trump that QAnon is real and is sharing information from inside the Administration regarding what really is going on. Things that the fake news will hide from you.

Seriously stop and think for a moment, what is more probable....

1. Trump posting something making fun of himself and pretending to not know what it means

OR

2. Trump posting something that mocks his enemies because he, and they, know QAnon is real

Seriously think about it.
I stand by my contention that Trump didn't understand the meaning of that photo. He's a complete idiot.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K,... it was all me.
Oh, did I post something incorrect? Please point it out.

Come back when you choose to use facts, reason, and logic.

Last edited:

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stand by my contention that Trump didn't understand the meaning of that photo. He's a complete idiot.
And I stand by my post outlining that you believe in a series of ridiculously unlikely coincidences.

Don't let your emotions cloud logic and reason.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would contend that arguing over the "correct" interpretation of a rorschach image is the definition of lunacy.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you’re just Trollin’
You were trolling with your "k, it was just me". My response was to ask if I was incorrect anywhere. A reasonable request and on topic.

You can deflect all you want, you still are choosing to run away from the original discussion.

Why is that?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Google is your friend.
DYOR
YOU made an accusation but YOU refuse to back it up.

He could google it and not find it, and you, like EyeBrollin, would just claim he never searched.

Yet again you are engaging in the false Burden of Proof fallacy.

Why?

billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, just another political thread devolved into pointless bickering…

Status
Not open for further replies.