Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why would Trump repost a meme of him as Nero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, you can’t even call it a China or Wuhan virus or you’re a Racist !!
With all respect: the left is actually fine with racism against Asians and Indians(Hindus) because these two demographics dont buy into their victimhood narrative.....

....the left is perfectly fine with schools like Harvard blatantly being racist against Asians in the admissions process.... In fact, they celebrate it as a win for diversity if Blacks and Latinos are favored over Asians even though Asians generally are more academically accomplished and are only 6% of the entire US population....

billtx49

Reaction score
I've just been calling it "bat flu," but if that's the rule, I might need to start calling it "Kung Flu."
Humorous, but I’m not changing a qualifying origin statement to please some that have obviously lost their minds to a cult like mentality …

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to my previous post: just look at comedy shows and media.... Leftist comedians of all races love to talk all kinds of trash about Asian people...but only a Black comedian can makes jokes about the Black community and only a Latino comedian can make jokes about the Latino community...

...every time i see an Asian leftist I always smh at the poor schmuck.... The left hates their as$ but they're too blind to realize it....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real talk though: the Asian community needs to stop voting democrat, these leftists openly disrespect y'all like they way they did Andrew Yang on the debate stage and y'all keep supporting them like a bunch of blind fools....

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humorous, but I’m not changing a qualifying origin statement to please some that have obviously lost their minds…
Yeah. I only started calling it Bat Flu because it fit nicely in with Bird Flu and Swine Flu, and I like to remind people of how those panicks turned out. I think the gaslight media is hoping that the public will forget where this started, though, so that they can transition to calling it Trump Flu, as they always intended. The racism ruse is just to get the public to take its eye off the ball long enough to pull the switch.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read this and it is the same formula used to attack logical conclusions in other areas.

Let me pick one specific example in this article.

Nowhere, in ANY drop, has Q said that JFK jr was alive.

Yet this article claims that. Why do you suppose that is?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Supreme Court has just ruled that the Remain in Mexico policy can stay in effect during legal challenges.....

.... Another win for Trump.....:up:

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
I think the gaslight media is hoping that the public will forget where this started, though, so that they can transition to calling it Trump Flu,
Liberals often don’t think things all the way through.

They seem to love to bash Trump over this covid-19 virus because they think it betters their odds in November elections to tear him down over it.
But imagine Biden preaching less border regulations and health care to illegals as a foreign born virus spreads the through America. This virus pits liberals against half of their globalist platform.

Bernie had the first "oh sh*t" moment realizing this right here in this clip. And he's a bit sharper than Biden has been lately.

It’s going to hurt them more in the debates than it’ll hurt Trump at the ballot box.

Last edited:

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. Can you post that tweet, here? What are the odds? I'd like to see it. Maybe, I should buy a powerball ticket.
It would seem Osho, like the other liberals, have abandoned the topic as soon as they realized they could not counter the logic.

Such is always the case.

BUT, we shall see them once again, to momentarily screech ala Body Snatcher style and then disappear under yet another wave of logic traps.

Status
Not open for further replies.