Why The "MGTOW" Movement Has It All Wrong

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
You wouldn't be talking about a divorce if you did it right kuz.

Clearly not but thanks for coming.
Kind of hard to get divorced when you weren’t married to begin with.

It was a custody hearing.

I got 100% custody. No child support. Didn’t hire a lawyer. Did it in the very same system mgtow complains so often about.

I think I did do it right.

People seem to be glossing over the whole point of my thread.

Mgtow is so focused on women not being good enough for men to risk taking actions to achieve certain things in life, such as any man’s desire at a more mature age to want to settle down and become a father.

But the problem isn’t that women aren’t good enough.

The problem is that men depend too much on women to be so good to begin with.

I expect their failure and pursue accordingly. This is how I became a father, rendered the system toothless, etc. without falling victim.

I didn’t have to “go my own way” and banish women in any real sense”. I didn’t have to avoid women or treat them like dogs. I didn’t have to abandon fatherhood or anything along the lines of a settled life.

I just had to draw certain lines and stick to my guns.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of hard to get divorced when you weren’t married to begin with.

It was a custody hearing.

I got 100% custody. No child support. Didn’t hire a lawyer. Did it in the very same system mgtow complains so often about.

I think I did do it right.

People seem to be glossing over the whole point of my thread.

Mgtow is so focused on women not being good enough for men to risk taking actions to achieve certain things in life, such as any man’s desire at a more mature age to want to settle down and become a father.
I got nothing but big ups @ fatherhood.

What grinds my gears is the cuck culture, a court system that panders to female logic, and if not for male resources, and government aid, they would be road kill. Mgtow is a natural response to cuck. Dude can be a cuck or he doesn't play. Its adversity to competition but incels don't pull. Again, men are low in agreeableness. This convo for example.

I don't get a hard on to here you had been divorce raped. Not the case but I wouldn't wish it upon you or my worst enemy. Dudes are demonised. There's been a decline for 60 yrs in male academics. Source dr helen Smith. Men on strike.

I wont marry. I entertain recreational encounters. I am not her man. She's not my girl.

But the problem isn’t that women aren’t good enough.

The problem is that men depend too much on women to be so good to begin with.
This is simping.

She cucks, divorce rapes, paternity fraud but blame men.

Yes, men need to man up. I had a father. The vast majority of men don't. Banishment of fathers is normalised as is extracted male resources.

Its men expect to be responsible for oneself and women's poor choices. GYOW is Goat status. Not necessarily mgtow but marching to the beat of my drum.

expect their failure and pursue accordingly. This is how I became a father, rendered the system toothless, etc. without falling victim.

I didn’t have to “go my own way” and banish women in any real sense”. I didn’t have to avoid women or treat them like dogs. I didn’t have to abandon fatherhood or anything along the lines of a settled life.

I just had to draw certain lines and stick to my guns.
To truly GYOW isn't about women. Its preserve the self.

I can clinb the corporate ladder or crush it in biz just cuz. I can choose to be a minimalist. There's free will.

I can choose to have a family and wife and kids or i can choose to bachelor life it up (as i have).

There's no ambiguity.

The beaten path is cucked and every man that has ever followed it.

Choose your destiny. The concept of being a sacrificial lamb is absolute absurd at best. Not happening.

Every set is practice. No woman and state is to be party to my living arrangements now or ever. Government extracts taxes. Thsts it.

Until reform, the path is cucked. Women double down.

Its bachelor pad + minimalism + pillaging what you can & & & & enjoying the decline.

When the collapse happens, I'll watch the world burn.

Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 everyday. Sloot gonna sloot is empowering.
Enjoy the ride.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I. Mgtow is a natural response to cuck. Dude can be a cuck or he doesn't play. Its adversity to competition but incels don't pull. Again, men are low in agreeableness. This convo for example.
This is a good point. Men who look back can see that at some point they were cuckable and separation from the situation would be a viable solution given their condition and state, at that point in time.

I don’t agree with being INCEL though. That goes against a mans nature.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good point. Men who look back can see that at some point they were cuckable and separation from the situation would be a viable solution given their condition and state, at that point in time.

I don’t agree with being INCEL though. That goes against a mans nature.
How so? So not getting an IOI from women is against a man's nature.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How so? So not getting an IOI from women is against a man's nature.
I’m putting myself in the shoes of men who are hopelessly feminine and raised by single moms and divorced moms. I can see through their eyes at how daunting this is. I have empathy for their plight. I can’t imagine how they grew up in feminine households without fathers or mentors.

Not engaging women in one form or another definitely is against a man’s nature.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m putting myself in the shoes of men who are hopelessly feminine and raised by single moms and divorced moms. I can see through their eyes at how daunting this is. I have empathy for their plight. I can’t imagine how they grew up in feminine households without fathers or mentors.

Not engaging women in one form or another definitely is against a man’s nature.
What is there to disagree about incel? It does not make a difference if something is for or against nature. Your previous post insinuated there was an aspect of choice and appeared to undermine the premise of involuntary. Otherwise its like disagreeing people die from starving.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is there to disagree about incel? It does not make a difference if something is for or against nature. Your previous post insinuated there was an aspect of choice and appeared to undermine the premise of involuntary. Otherwise its like disagreeing people die from starving.
I must have not been clear. Every action is an aspect of choice.
If you look at it from their position, see what they see. On their eyes, in their minds, at the time, they don’t have another viable choice. They do fee they can compete or they don’t want to get chrunched again.

Hopefully that makes my point more clear. If not, I’m too lazy to write it a different way and it will have to do.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
This thread is hilarious.

In that MGTOW reminds me of why men took up communism.

Poor ass men who were beaten down so much so as a blowback they embraced commie ideology, from Cuba to the Soviets.

Books? Burn it.

Properties? Belongs to the state.

And we all seen what has happened.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious.

In that MGTOW reminds me of why men took up communism.

Poor ass men who were beaten down so much so as a blowback they embraced commie ideology, from Cuba to the Soviets.

Books? Burn it.

Properties? Belongs to the state.

And we all seen what has happened.

The fatal flaw of MTGTOW is that life and women are not separate. They are ONE. Noone who has success with women will deny this. There is no such thing in any alternate universe where conquering life doesn't equal automatically conquering women - for they are the spoils of victory. Nature designed it this way.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
The fatal flaw of MTGTOW is that life and women are not separate. They are ONE. Noone who has success with women will deny this. There is no such thing in any alternate universe where conquering life doesn't equal automatically conquering women - for they are the spoils of victory. Nature designed it this way.
Of course it is.

Even an ugly duckling with disabilities like Steven Hawkins has a wife, that's proof enough.