Why The "MGTOW" Movement Has It All Wrong

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I know what @Amante Silvestre means. If you try to renounce your desire for women (something that is built into your dna) you will just end up developing some weird imbalance and it will trickle to other parts of your life. As much as i preach stoicism and purpose, I cannot help but include women as part of things I want to conquer. Not being able to will always leave a void. You weren’t created by nature to live in a vacuum.

You were meant to be masculine and dominant so that you could polarize the feminine. And sometimes this requires you to be fvcking great.

No matter how much you suck, get back up and get to work. There are quadruple amputees with significant others and kids. No one has an excuse.
Agreed but, take the forum here for example.

DJ forum, you got guys chasing down old lady, post wall or nearly, single mom victimhood, and the skank who jumped off the carousel. Red pill aware but simping the sec a woman shows any attention no matter how hollow and manipulative it is.

Clearly, the inability to compete isn't a solution anymore than the rubbish participation trophy and ribbons. A dude unable to compete takin his ball and going home isn't a solution. Then again, the power play of marriage swearing away current and future earnings plus sexual access is full-blown retardation.

Again, i don't know what the solution is. I sure as **** don't marry or cohabitation. I don't date single moms or old ladies.

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21. Its the pushback of hypergamy. The thing is, dudes keep simping, marriage and playing house with post wall and carousel sloots. It virtually guaranteed to end up with divorce rape. Ignorance is not a excuse.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
If more men are red pill, refrain from cohabitation and marriage, things can change. Reform could happen.
Winning the war in this manner is not a win. It only resets the cycle for repetition. It is a static solution to issues and conditions that will not exist as any intended change has its effect, if it even does have an effect.

Supply and demand changes. Behaviors will change too. Adjustments and new behaviors will take place of the old.

There will always be a lack of appreciation in abundance.

Look at it this way:

Let’s be generous and say 20% of the current male population is “red pill”; let’s say this is the portion of the population of men who get the majority of the many women who love them.

80% of the male population is the “blue pill” provider cuck type.

There will always be a lack of appreciation in abundance. Cucks are used and abused. There is another just around the corner. Easily found. Easily manipulated. The system is bias and not in their favor.

Supply and demand.

If you flip those numbers around, 80% of men are red pill, only 20% blue pill providers, what changes? The value of providers for their scarcity.

Yes, women might change. Yes, reform may come. And yes, women may hold on to and treat such men much better and more fairly.

And then what happens?

Red pill doesn’t work so well for the whole 80% anymore. There will always be a lack of appreciation in abundance. Preferences will change. The pendulum swings. Some men will jump ship to become “blue pill provider” to gain a better advantage over the majority of men.

And when the pendulum swings back again, the cycle will repeat. Blue pill becomes abundant once again. There will always be a lack of appreciation in abundance.

It’s circular.

There is no static and permanent solution to these kinds of dynamics.

You can’t save all of the men in the world.

There has to be losers, and there will always be winners who will make up the minority. To the majority of losers, to those who are part of the abundant masses and are not appreciated, they will look to those more rare and more valued winners as men who hold the key to a solution to such societal problems.

There is no static solution. A man has to be just as dynamic as the landscape that changes under his feet.

Some people in this thread take their stab at putting me into a nice little cubby.

Amante is red pill.

No! He’s mgtow!

Nope. Dude is a chad-lite!

Pff! He’s a cuck playing house. Please.

I’m too dynamic for that. I’m all of it and none of it. I pick and choose what serves me from one moment to the next, every hour, every day, based entirely on the reality I perceive in front of me.

And that, to me, is the secret. It is not a movement. It is not a pill. It is not a collective belief that is shared and shuffled about on a forum for deeper philosophical dissection.

It is simply being dynamic with many tools at my disposal. A full chess board. All pieces. Strategy always changes as the game develops.

Never static in my beliefs. No dogma.

People are rarely prepared to deal with that. People are habitual and make moves based on often accurate assumptions and experiences of repetitive and predictable outcome.

And that is where men lose. That is where women will lose too. When something different from the mold comes along.

There is nothing collective about it. It’s extremely individualistic. It has to be in order to be too different and elusive to predict and play appropriately to the whim of manipulation and advantage; for laws to become bias, etc.

A individualistic man of that effect is a man marching to his own drum.

This whole men going “their own way” movement is just a herd of men all going in the same, predictable direction collectively. How ironic.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing could ever be more retarded. That's the ultimate power play. On contrast, a man's ability to date hotter and younger is the pushback on hypergamy.
I would argue that the ability to date younger and hotter is the natural counterpart to hypergamy.

Unfortunately, for women, they don't have to DO anything to leverage hypergamy.

Men, have to consistently work to date younger and hotter.

The less men work at this, the easier it is for females to leverage hypergamy.

Since, all else equal, men have a harder time getting sex than women.

An IDEAL society would be with all women being as hypergamous as they could, with all men using their ability to date younger and hotter not as an END but as a score keeping method of how well they are being masculine.

I believe this is the natural feminine-masucline balance nature intended.

The most successful men mate with the youngest, hottest women.

One without the other leads to our current trainwreck.

It's like a mutual race to the bottom, where men get more and more beta (less masculine) and women get less and less feminine.

Medina

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, i don't know what the solution is. I sure as **** don't marry or cohabitation. I don't date single moms or old ladies.

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21. Its the pushback of hypergamy. The thing is, dudes keep simping, marriage and playing house with post wall and carousel sloots. It virtually guaranteed to end up with divorce rape. Ignorance is not a excuse.
Solution is turning the clock back. I took feminist and turned her housewife

I know you hate marriage deezed so I won't convince. But revenge is sweet

Funny thing is, this was ALWAYS the solution. Women play up, that's what they do. Like JP says - they are chaos. It's up to us men to act as order.

But I'll go step further. I'll go full HENRY VIII. You might chuckle but he had his mission

I'd probably be more like you if I didn't choose my current path

But you can't be the man of the house or the king of your castle if you don't have anyone in it

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i say loved by a woman, or taken care of by a woman, I do not mean like a child.
THIS is a huge distinction. There is a lot in this as it applies to men here. This is significant. I think most glossed right over it.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so much the case when the status was gone. I had to lose the status to realize how much damage these mistakes could really have.
What type of mistakes did you have?

Amante Silvestre said:
But when I did have the status as a musician, I couldn’t really operate at that level with women everywhere I went, such as with a random cashier. But I did really well in social circles, music venues college, or anywhere where people in my scene hung out and where I was likely to be well known. I didn’t have to conquer the world of women. Just had to be dominate in one niche.
But now you can get a random cashier?

Amante Silvestre said:
I wouldn’t say that, but It wasn’t unusual for me to go 6 months at times without a girl. And on a few occasions when I did hook up, they were not at the level of attraction I was so used to when I had the status. I had to climb my way back up to those women by developing new strengths and qualities.
Could you elaborate on your baseline. When you lost your status, what type of girls did you attract, and what did you do to attract them to you? What is your worst results during your worst time?

Amante Silvestre said:
You don’t have to have it all and be top dog in every single facet that attracts women. You just need to be strong in just a few areas at most. Got status, looks can slack a little. Got looks, status can lack a bit. Got a glowing personality and charm, average looks and status won’t kill you, etc.
Is that really the feedback you get from other posters on this board? Sangillos? BigDave17? Among others?
Do you know people who have none of the above and are not incel?

Amante Silvestre said:
There was no one focus. I put effort into everything. All of those things. Everything was just trial by fire and I stuck with what got me the best results. And I have been refining and maturing my ways and further developing greater focuses ever since.

Treated unfairly? I don’t think so. But sometimes I would burn out, lose motivation and question why I was doing it all. But I always found a way to keep going because I wasn’t content with who or what I was. I always wanted more for myself.
Out of all the areas you mentioned, which yielded you the best results in terms of attraction? It's clear you mentioned Looks (i.e. you improved your looks of years of effort at the Gym), you mentioned status (you are employed and white), and you mentioned money (i.e. you made allot of money in that job). Which is the above areas of your investment (i.e. apart from genetics), do you think yielded the best results?

Amante Silvestre said:
I will admit people would not be wrong to assume I might have things a little easier because of looks. But they would be wrong if they were to assume I can’t identify with anyone who isn’t so “lucky”.
You had a difficult time when you lost status. If you had an interested women during that time, did you find the lack of options made you more clingy to her or less willing to let go of her if she was a bad deal? How were you those times then? Would you say you were blue-pill? What made you change to become red-pill or invest in yourself in such a way as to attract more women? Why didn't you just give-up when you got those poor results?

Last edited:

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew men many years ago who were paying out $100K/yr. in alimony and child support (and I still know several now who do). I knew another man long ago who was going through such a nasty divorce that when he ended up in the hospital being kept alive by machines, his wife tried to have the plug pulled on him. I too have been left for dead myself by a woman when I was on my own death bed. I watched my own mother pack her bags and leave my father to raise my brother and I so she can run off to another state with some new guy.

I have seen my fair share of the ugly side of women in my life.
I read through this thread a second time. I do that to pick up subtle nuances that men reveal that talk about who they are. This is a subtlety valuable thread. Particularly the above paragraph. Take particular note to @Amante Silvestre assessment of him growing up.

He adopted thought processes geared to his survival and future based on what he observed from even his own mother. In many ways he earned his position because he adopted the right mindsets required or developed them with those incidents as reference.

Now take the average cuckable, mother raised, passive man. One who adopted the mommy paradigm. When it doesn’t turn out like he believed it would, he got crushed.

I have a memory.
I was in my crib. Maybe two or so. I don’t know. But my mother had a man over while my father was at sea. I didn’t have as many words as I do now of course but I was scolding the guy with gibberish words and was furious at my mother. Yes they were having sex off and on to the best of my knowledge.

Somehow, some way, I adopted a different mindset from that. Don’t kid yourself. This is a leg up.

If you have some angelic loving mother vision in your head, you are at a SEVERE disadvantage.

Turning “bad” things into good things to grow on are important lessons.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read through this thread a second time. I do that to pick up subtle nuances that men reveal that talk about who they are. This is a subtlety valuable thread. Particularly the above paragraph. Take particular note to @Amante Silvestre assessment of him growing up.

He adopted thought processes geared to his survival and future based on what he observed from even his own mother. In many ways he earned his position because he adopted the right mindsets required or developed them with those incidents as reference.

Now take the average cuckable, mother raised, passive man. One who adopted the mommy paradigm. When it doesn’t turn out like he believed it would, he got crushed.

I have a memory.
I was in my crib. Maybe two or so. I don’t know. But my mother had a man over while my father was at sea. I didn’t have as many words as I do now of course but I was scolding the guy with gibberish words and was furious at my mother. Yes they were having sex off and on to the best of my knowledge.

Somehow, some way, I adopted a different mindset from that. Don’t kid yourself. This is a leg up.

If you have some angelic loving mother vision in your head, you are at a SEVERE disadvantage.

Turning “bad” things into good things to grow on are important lessons.
So you are saying only people who grew up on broken homes are successful with women?

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are saying only people who grew up on broken homes are successful with women?
Not at all. I’m saying that from birth we adopt survival strategies based on our environment. Broken homes, weak fathers or no fathers, liberal strongholds etc. these are all contributive factors to what reality you adopt.

It is true that broken men are quite likely to obtain more than their share of women. In other cases they are so reduced that they remove themselves completely. Most men are in this category.
These things aren’t opinions. They are very researchable.

MGTOW is a haven for the severely damaged as well as men who are just trying to better themselves. If you are not concentrating on women near as much as you use to and are working on your life, you are doing ok.
It will still boil down to what you think. As the vast majority of men have been born into the imperative...yes, their thinking is faulty and damaged.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Winning the war in this manner is not a win. It only resets the cycle for repetition. It is a static solution to issues and conditions that will not exist as any intended change has its effect, if it even does have an effect.

Supply and demand changes. Behaviors will change too. Adjustments and new behaviors will take place of the old.

There will always be a lack of appreciation in abundance.
If this forum is any indication, complacency is the norm. Dudes not approaching. No rotation. No sex. 1st semi cute girl and buddy is simping.

If a dude is a incel or FAer, forced to either mgtow or divorce rape, there's little choice.

Respectfully, i disagree. Mgtow is wrong not because of what it stands for but for not going far enough

Look at it this way:

Let’s be generous and say 20% of the current male population is “red pill”; let’s say this is the portion of the population of men who get the majority of the many women who love them.

80% of the male population is the “blue pill” provider cuck type.

There will always be a lack of appreciation in abundance. Cucks are used and abused. There is another just around the corner. Easily found. Easily manipulated. The system is bias and not in their favor.

Supply and demand.

If you flip those numbers around, 80% of men are red pill, only 20% blue pill providers, what changes? The value of providers for their scarcity.

Yes, women might change. Yes, reform may come. And yes, women may hold on to and treat such men much better and more fairly.

And then what happens?

Red pill doesn’t work so well for the whole 80% anymore. There will always be a lack of appreciation in abundance. Preferences will change. The pendulum swings. Some men will jump ship to become “blue pill provider” to gain a better advantage over the majority of men.
Its the pareto distribution.

I'd go as far to say, its far worse than 80/20 but i digress.

Economically speaking, if 80% were red pill and living as such, reform would happen. The forum is a example of red pill awareness yet, simping and pandering to low hanging fruit (single mom, cratered SMV, post wall, etc).

Men adapted to the laws following divorce rape by not marrying. The government then went for cohabitation. The adaptation must follow again.

No marriage, cohabitation, children, single moms, post wall or women in epiphany phase. I run a tight ship. I lead. She follows or next. No . exception

And when the pendulum swings back again, the cycle will repeat. Blue pill becomes abundant once again. There will always be a lack of appreciation in abundance.

It’s circular.
No. If men didn't simp, marry or play house, reform would happen. Laws would change.

MGTOW’S get wrong with the assumption that the courts are anti male. Its about economics and its redistribution.

Its a detriment and serves nothing in terms of ROI.

I am no history buff. I have heard about the fall of Rome. Many similarities are playing out again. People don't learn from the past.

There is no static and permanent solution to these kinds of dynamics.

You can’t save all of the men in the world.

There has to be losers, and there will always be winners who will make up the minority. To the majority of losers, to those who are part of the abundant masses and are not appreciated, they will look to those more rare and more valued winners as men who hold the key to a solution to such societal problems.

There is no static solution. A man has to be just as dynamic as the landscape that changes under his feet.

Some people in this thread take their stab at putting me into a nice little cubby.

Amante is red pill.

No! He’s mgtow!

Nope. Dude is a chad-lite!

Pff! He’s a cuck playing house. Please.

I’m too dynamic for that. I’m all of it and none of it. I pick and choose what serves me from one moment to the next, every hour, every day, based entirely on the reality I perceive in front of me.

And that, to me, is the secret. It is not a movement. It is not a pill. It is not a collective belief that is shared and shuffled about on a forum for deeper philosophical dissection.

It is simply being dynamic with many tools at my disposal. A full chess board. All pieces. Strategy always changes as the game develops.

Never static in my beliefs. No dogma.

People are rarely prepared to deal with that. People are habitual and make moves based on often accurate assumptions and experiences of repetitive and predictable outcome.

And that is where men lose. That is where women will lose too. When something different from the mold comes along.

There is nothing collective about it. It’s extremely individualistic. It has to be in order to be too different and elusive to predict and play appropriately to the whim of manipulation and advantage; for laws to become bias, etc.

A individualistic man of that effect is a man marching to his own drum.

This whole men going “their own way” movement is just a herd of men all going in the same, predictable direction collectively. How ironic.
I don't much care about all men.

More girls for me lol

Not competing doesn't get women.

We agree, there is no solution lulz. Playing house is retarded given, the prevalence of a woman checking out the sec she gets a kid or two. The laws cater to her thereafter regardless of how ****ty she maybe.

Its a rental. Its all temporary and no amount of delusions is enough to debunk the notion.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solution is turning the clock back. I took feminist and turned her housewife

I know you hate marriage deezed so I won't convince. But revenge is sweet
I hate delusions.

Marriage is the matrix. What is was and what it is now differs. It differs the same way a man going through the fire isn't the same afterwards.

Funny thing is, this was ALWAYS the solution. Women play up, that's what they do. Like JP says - they are chaos. It's up to us men to act as order.
Tfm argued about male responsibility and no authority.

Man is supposed to be order but foot the bill when women go full retard.

But I'll go step further. I'll go full HENRY VIII. You might chuckle but he had his mission

I'd probably be more like you if I didn't choose my current path

But you can't be the man of the house or the king of your castle if you don't have anyone in it

View attachment 2989
Mate, that's what a rotation is for.

Its collapsing all the time like the modern marriage. It costs me nothing. It is about getting baaaaae day or night. Its always game time.

3x a day minimum. Its a riot. That's more girls in a week than most men have in their life given, all guys don't approach. Anybody who does is a outlier.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all. I’m saying that from birth we adopt survival strategies based on our environment. Broken homes, weak fathers or no fathers, liberal strongholds etc. these are all contributive factors to what reality you adopt.

It is true that broken men are quite likely to obtain more than their share of women. In other cases they are so reduced that they remove themselves completely. Most men are in this category.
These things aren’t opinions. They are very researchable.

MGTOW is a haven for the severely damaged as well as men who are just trying to better themselves. If you are not concentrating on women near as much as you use to and are working on your life, you are doing ok.
It will still boil down to what you think. As the vast majority of men have been born into the imperative...yes, their thinking is faulty and damaged.
Women are always of a 2nd importance.

Monk mode served a purpose if you are doing a product launch, starting a biz, whatever purpose you have.

The low in agreeableness in Men is pretty apparent. It is why the factions of men are so fragmented. It is one of our greatest strengths climbing up the dominance hierarchy and one of our greatest weaknesses ironically enough.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate delusions.

Marriage is the matrix. What is was and what it is now differs. It differs the same way a man going through the fire isn't the same afterwards.

Tfm argued about male responsibility and no authority.

Man is supposed to be order but foot the bill when women go full retard.

Mate, that's what a rotation is for.

Its collapsing all the time like the modern marriage. It costs me nothing. It is about getting baaaaae day or night. Its always game time.

3x a day minimum. Its a riot. That's more girls in a week than most men have in their life given, all guys don't approach. Anybody who does is a outlier.
You sin with three different women a day?

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
What type of mistakes did you have?
I traveled a somewhat unique path. I wasn't a guy who did poorly with women who then "self-improved my way to the top". Instead, I went from the top, hit bottom, and worked my way back up again. I'm going to tell you why that is very significant to your question.

Many of the "mistakes" I made with women when I was at bottom were not mistakes at all in my previous experience as a musician who did very well with attractive women. A lot of the "mistakes" I made with women at bottom would not be mistakes to me now if I were to do some of those things.

Knowing that, if I were to give you a list of my mistakes, it would suggest a list of things to never do, which would be misleading.

I'll elaborate a little more on this answering your other questions below.

But now you can get a random cashier?
I don't make much of a habit hitting on cashiers, but yeah I probably could. I've done similar things. I was at a party and answered the door when the pizza we ordered arrived. Cute blonde. I invited her back to come to the party after her shift, and she did. Good sex.

Could you elaborate on your baseline. When you lost your status, what type of girls did you attract, and what did you do to attract them to you? What is your worst results during your worst time?
The women that I attracted at that point were often just as painfully average as I was.

As for what attracted them to me, I can't answer that question in the way that you ask it. Even when it comes to my ways with women now, I can't answer that. Again, I'll elaborate on this in answering another question below.

Is that really the feedback you get from other posters on this board? Sangillos? BigDave17? Among others?
This touches on what I wanted to elaborate further on before.

There are two facets to what attracts women. The first has to do with you. The other has to do with them.

Each quality a man possesses are one-dimensional on their own; one particularly good quality might earn you very good "credit" in one particular dynamic of male/female interactions, but alone, they often will not do much, or anything at all, to fill the voids of other lacking qualities.

The other facet of what attracts women comes down to what a woman herself is looking for. I will explain this one from a male perspective.

Imagine I line up in front of you, from left to right, 10 absolutely beautiful women, each just as attractive as the next. On the left end of the line is woman #1 who, though beautiful, has no other qualities. She's self-absorbed, has no sense of humor, treats people like garbage, no drive or ambition, constantly mooching, acts entitled, etc.

To her right, woman #2, is just as horrible outside of her looks than woman #1, only this one doesn't mooch.

As we progress further from left to right, each woman next in line has all of the qualities of the previous women plus one more additional quality that all of the women to her left are lacking.

And then we get to woman #10 all the way to the right. She is beautiful, empathetic, funny, has a heart of gold, is very ambitious, is generous, charitable, etc.

If I were to ask you to pick one of these ladies for yourself, what you're looking for in a woman is going to be a very significant factor in your decision making process.

Lets say all you wanted was 10 minutes of sex, and I told you, "Corrector, you can pick any one of these ladies for sex. All you have to do is take one by the hand, lead her to the back room, have your way and then leave. You don't need to talk to her, pay her... you don't need to do anything else."

A man in such a position would simply pick the women most physically appealing to him and be done. What her hobbies are, what ambitions she may hold in life, how she might treat people in everyday situations..... will be largely irrelevant. Woman #1 will serve just as well as woman #10. It makes no difference.

However, if I were to say to you, "Corrector, you can pick any one of these ladies as a wife. All you have to do is take one by the hand, lead her to your home and you will live your life with her until you're old, wrinkled and dead."

Now, all of the sudden, you're going to care A LOT about all of the other qualities each woman will possess, and sure enough, you would most likely run straight for woman #10, avoiding woman #1 like the Black Plague. Maybe #10 might not be as attractive as #1, but you certainly won't care enough about that. It wont be significant enough to sway your decision.

Woman #1 will always attract men only looking for sex, or maybe those very desperate blue pilled types who would be more than willing to marry into all of that other misery just because she is pretty. But she will find it extremely difficult to get the type of man woman #10 can get; the type of man who has all of those other qualities as she does.

So, when you ask me questions such as:

Out of all the areas you mentioned, which yielded you the best results in terms of attraction? Which is the above areas of your investment (i.e. apart from genetics), do you think yielded the best results?
My answer would be: That depends on what I'm looking for, and what the women I attract are interested in. If sex is all I want, then my "best results" would come from being as good looking as possible while aiming for women who wanted nothing more from a man than casual sex.

If I wanted a very attractive woman I can see spending years of my life with, my answer to "best results" would be: pursue all avenues of excellence for yourself and pursue women on that same journey.

A man who believes one facet of attraction will yield all of the answers to his frustrations is clueless to what he really wants or needs and is blind to what each woman he would meet is really looking for. He will get stuck with dogma perceptions.

No, not really.

You had a difficult time when you lost status. If you had an interested women during that time, did you find the lack of options made you more clingy to her or less willing to let go of her if she was a bad deal? How were you those times then? Would you say you were blue-pill?
Any man who doesn't drink enough water is going to get thirsty again eventually, regardless of how well quenched his thirst was at a previous time.

What made you change to become red-pill or invest in yourself in such a way as to attract more women? Why didn't you just give-up when you got those poor results?
Because I already had a taste of success.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title of the thread is hilarious.

I agree its not got it right but show a better way. Its similar with the criticism of pickup yet, dudes don't approach and date single mom's and post wall.

Others will say dj is it. Thread after thread about the chick off the carousel, single moms and post wall.

Beeline @ anything thin, young, attractive ftw!

Smash or next. Repeat.

Troll on sight when she talks marriage.

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
I agree its not got it right but show a better way.
I already did. I put myself out there as an example and I was called an anomaly for it.

I “settled down” when I wanted to. Became a father when I wanted to. I have achieved many of the facets of life that require a woman, and when pursued, have drawn men into the disasters that gave birth to a mgtow movement Yet the outcome for me was largely or entirely void of those disasters.

I ended things when I wanted it ended, and I have stood in a court room, representing myself, going up against my ex, 3 female lawyers and a female judge...and walked away without a scratch, a dollar spent or a dollar taken from me.

How many mgtow guys can say that? I think you’d be very hard pressed to find one, but all of these mgtow guys want to say I have adopted their ways. Lol.

Others will say dj is it. Thread after thread about the chick off the carousel, single moms and post wall
As I’ve said before, most guys here aren’t “DJ”. Most are here trying to figure out how to be one.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
The title of the thread is hilarious.

I agree its not got it right but show a better way. Its similar with the criticism of pickup yet, dudes don't approach and date single mom's and post wall.

Others will say dj is it. Thread after thread about the chick off the carousel, single moms and post wall.

Beeline @ anything thin, young, attractive ftw!

Smash or next. Repeat.

Troll on sight when she talks marriage.
Do you know why they take old high mileage farts as their women?

It's because inside, many men are just little boys stuck in a grown ass body.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already did. I put myself out there as an example and I was called an anomaly for it.

I “settled down” when I wanted to. Became a father when I wanted to. I have achieved many of the facets of life that require a woman, and when pursued, have drawn men into the disasters that gave birth to a mgtow movement Yet the outcome for me was largely or entirely void of those disasters.

I ended things when I wanted it ended, and I have stood in a court room, representing myself, going up against my ex, 3 female lawyers and a female judge...and walked away without a scratch, a dollar spent or a dollar taken from me.

How many mgtow guys can say that?
I can. I'm not mgtow but more likely incel. I had a uncontested divorce and I didn't pay a penny in even the court-fees, and even tripped a few times on the proceedings as I did a legal process blind without any guiding legal advice because I could not afford a lawyer either and had to eventually use free duty counsel for some advice. However, I learned about Family law in my jurisdiction and it was a good learning process.

So that would make me an incel rather than a mgtow a woman would feel sorry for me, because I'm like an economic incel, than go after me for anything.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. No you did not lulz.

Try again.

Outlier as in, no divorce rape. You not ending up jailed, divorced raped and at risk for American history x prison treatment is not what a lot of guys have experienced.

Lol and again, outlier. Not the norm. 80% of divorce initiated by women. Again, I am skeptical of any man who is married in the modern era.

Amante mate, you have the argument equivalent to women screaming NAWALT.

How many mgtow guys can say that? I think you’d be very hard pressed to find one, but all of these mgtow guys want to say I have adopted their ways. Lol.

As I’ve said before, most guys here aren’t “DJ”. Most are here trying to figure out how to be one.
You not being divorce raped is the equivalent to a woman clinging to NAWALT. Just cause a woman didnt Crater SMV 18-23 doesn't excuse the vast majority of which are.

Is your argument for marriage? I am not following. It couldn't be more cucked. Granted, anybody can manipulate stats to argument any cause. Divorce rape is crystal clear. As is the stats on gender.

A man could get by as a barista lol. Women cannot. Female nature requires resources. They do not want to win. They want a winner.

I am happy you got out free and clear. Walk down to your local jailhouse. The absurdity of men jailed for child support is telling.

You used Buddha to argue against war. Mate, Buddha wasn't crushing *****. There's no better time for getting girls for sport. #nextSet every chick is practice.

Monogamy is the biggest delusion in pids poor attempt to keep order. Cucks continue to line up. I will watch the world burn. Pillage whatever I can.

Its full out war but it is a psychological war (censorship, anti male rhetoric, false accusations, divorce rape, etc).

Let's agree to disagree. We're spinning our wheels at best. Go nowhere. I don't see mgtow as a solution since cucks continues to simp and plsy house. Reform won't happen.

My biggest criticism of mgtow is that, it needs to go full retard project mayhem to actually impose change. The fall of Rome came because of cuck and simping.