Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the Kavanaugh nomination circus should scare the sh*t out of each and every one of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said 70% of winning was still quite wrong, I never said it was because she lost. That was your assumption.

If you go back in time you would realize the leftists were over-representing left leaning voters in their polls, which is why they got it so wrong.
And the polls continue to do so. The people running these polls often have a very leftist mindset, so they overpredict the number of liberal voters that will vote.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry me a river dude. Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court. Have a wonderful evening
Mindless bitching.

Wrong based on the over sampling of liberals.

Even if it was in the margin of error, they still very much oversampled amkng leftists.
There can't be "oversampling of leftist" if the polls are within the margin of error. Results within the margin of error = the poll was correct.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Dont forget the unemployment rate and stock market. Under Trump, the economy is growing (thats actually an understatement) and unemployment is the lowest it has been since 1969.

But that was all Obama's doing.....right? Lol.

At the end of the day I dont care if a person has "R" or "D" or "I" in front of their name. Just continue making progress as a nation. I am very clear in what beliefs I stand for, but we all have universal goals that we want to achieve (economy, peace, etc).

We would make bigger strides if our elected officials would put away their political affiliation and work together instead of wasting time and energy trying to throw roadblocks in the way for the other party. For some reason it seems as though the Dems cannot stand to see progress being made. Maybe they are worried about how foolish politicians have looked over the past 20 years?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dont forget the unemployment rate and stock market. Under Trump, the economy is growing (thats actually an understatement) and unemployment is the lowest it has been since 1969.

But that was all Obama's doing.....right? Lol.

At the end of the day I dont care if a person has "R" or "D" or "I" in front of their name. Just continue making progress as a nation. I am very clear in what beliefs I stand for, but we all have universal goals that we want to achieve (economy, peace, etc).

We would make bigger strides if our elected officials would put away their political affiliation and work together instead of wasting time and energy trying to throw roadblocks in the way for the other party. For some reason it seems as though the Dems cannot stand to see progress being made. Maybe they are worried about how foolish politicians have looked over the past 20 years?
Good post.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is the jewish playbook. Jewish money flows to lies, corruption and deceit.

It flowed to both bushes, who instigated wars in the middle east with jewish opponents leading to the hanging of Saddam Hussein. It was hillary as secretary of state who had quadaffi removed and executed, but not before he was sodomized. Now, the jews want wars with Iran, Syria, Russia, North Korea and China. Obviously, none of that is happening now with Trump. So, they are left with their infinity lies through the media they own and control.

They have their neocon puppet Mike Pence in place, just in case. Meanwhile everything the jewish left touches and controls has turned to darkness and madness. Their level of infiltration in every social institution is difficult to overstate.

Take the church for instance. It has been almost completely subverted by jewish leftist propaganda. The pope is endorsing third world invasions of europe. Homosexual, transgender and women priests and pastors are quickly becoming the norm. The church is promoting tolerance of sin and subversive teachings (hell doesn't exist) like never before in it's history.

Lies, lies, lies promoted endlessly through media, and parroted by jewish funded political candidates and talking heads of their choice, promoting degenerate social agenda of every kind imaginable or unimaginable. As they become more desperate they will seek to censor their opposition and even kill them.

This includes moderate rightists like Susan Collins, Roosh, Alex Jones and as many of the popular manosphere sites as possible, including this one. Get ready for the purge, you will be included in it.
You sound like a mad dog howling at the moon right now for no fvcking reason other then being mad.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is also a jewish technique. Use ridicule whenever possible to divert attention from the facts. This is why marco rubio and the left make fun of donald trump's hands, his skin color and his supposedly small genitalia.

This is why SNL constantly mocks kavanaugh and not christine ford. "Comedy" has now been weaponized as a political tool so that we don't ever pay attention to the facts and evidence.

I see right through you and so does everyone else now.
Good that you see through me.

Then you'd automatically know that you'd 1st have to qualify that you're not a lunatic before I take anything you say seriously.

Or your words will be taken as ravings of a lunatic.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This was the jewish strategy against trump. He is a deranged lunatic, nazi, rapist with small genitals and orange skins who is going to destroy america.

Yet the complete opposite has happened. The US is entering a new era of prosperity, Trump has negotiated more favorable trade deals, he forced the elimination of chinese currency manipulation, he has brought peace to the korean peninsula and averted wars with north korea, russia, syria, iran and possibly china. Think about how disastrous even a single one of those wars would've been for the US, much less several simultaneously.

And everyone cannot help but notice as the fact that you are totally frightened to discuss facts. This has led to an escalation in your insane rhetoric and name calling.

I will continue discussing facts while you shriek wildly like a woman. You are a fake conservative. Go back to your pvssy hat wearing feminist rally. You are a liberal who pretends to be a conservative.
Wrong.

I'm not a liberal and neither am I a conservative. Nor am I jew lover. Or a feminist.

Process that 1st.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
False. I said in the current political climate white nationalism and western sovereignty are labeled as far right. While I consider it to be natural and normal.

I said sosuave has turned sharply to the right. Sharply means quickly. Use a dictionary.
Why are you and Danger arguing? You all agree. As do I. Who the f*ck cares what is labeled "far right"? Fighting among each other is what your Jewish enemies want, is it not?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You 2 arguing what's far right ?

That's it? Dafvck

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Where's the video with you and your girlfriend? You know, the one who's a lady on the streets a freak in the bed, just like ludacris said lol. Oh, you don't have a video. Incel confirmed.
I just answered that same question you posted on the Russian thread.

Posting the same thing over and over again here and in other threads is a good cue to know someone's state of mind.

I'm still not convinced that you're not a raving mad lunatic.

Edit: But you do make some good entertainment, I'll give you credit for that lol

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@captmurca

Why are you anti-Semitic and homophobic in your posts and what do those things have to do with anything? I don't get it. What if Danger is Jewish and gay? Is that not okay with you?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@captmurca

You sound like those Islamic extremist, you know those types that's foaming at their mouths, those Evil Jew's mantra that they keep doing for a thousand years. Like you they don't seem to get tired of the same old same old.

A recent convert or an immigrant ?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Park closed. This thread has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.