Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why she gave me angry stare

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I left the gym and waited with my friends in the bus stop. One of my friends noticed that one girl in the bus looked angry at me. I don’t even know her or did anything to her. I didn’t even notice her first only after my friend told it. It’s literally a stranger. I looked away and looked few seconds later again and she keeps staring at me with that expression. Don’t know if it’s relevant but she was in the bus and I was outside, I couldn’t even ask what was wrong with her since it wasn’t my bus I was waiting for. This happened two times now. One few weeks before and today. Nothing was wrong with my looks. We even flirted with few girls earlier and had fun.
So I don’t get it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows. You might look like her ex who abused her?

It does you no good to even think about this. There are plenty of miserable people in the world.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten that before, I suspect it's that they don't like your vibe. Like when you don't want to fit into whatever hierarchical structure they think you should be in.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten that before, I suspect it's that they don't like your vibe. Like when you don't want to fit into whatever hierarchical structure they think you should be in.
I know what you mean. But I don’t think that would be the case here. I’m muscular and good looking in a country full with skinny and fat guys.

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows. You might look like her ex who abused her?

It does you no good to even think about this. There are plenty of miserable people in the world.
She was average anyways but the psychology behind that is what interests me. I was also wearing a mask so I’d rather say it has to do something with my physique and she giving me the player treatment

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes people are thinking about ither things and aren’t aware of their expresdions or surroundings. Maybe she had a bad day snd was just pissed off. Don’t worry about some random stranger.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I left the gym and waited with my friends in the bus stop. One of my friends noticed that one girl in the bus looked angry at me. I don’t even know her or did anything to her. I didn’t even notice her first only after my friend told it. It’s literally a stranger. I looked away and looked few seconds later again and she keeps staring at me with that expression. Don’t know if it’s relevant but she was in the bus and I was outside, I couldn’t even ask what was wrong with her since it wasn’t my bus I was waiting for. This happened two times now. One few weeks before and today. Nothing was wrong with my looks. We even flirted with few girls earlier and had fun.
So I don’t get it.
Next time you see her, just approach her and say "You have a fantastic resting ***** face" - Ive used this before and it is golden. I actually said it to a girl whilst she was with her group of friends (around 5 girls staring at me) and they all burst out laughing and said it is true

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should've stuck your tongue out at her like Gene Simmons of the band KISS

It really doesn't matter why she gave you an angry stare. Laugh at her, who cares

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me more about your not fitting into hierarchical stories, I am struggling with this as I don't fully understand their messages

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should've stuck your tongue out at her like Gene Simmons of the band KISS

It really doesn't matter why she gave you an angry stare. Laugh at her, who cares
When women behave like that I usually smirk or laugh it off and it always turned out they were into me. I don’t remember a single one were it wasn’t the case. I found once you are attractive, face + physique, you will get polarised responses. It’s either positive attention or negative attention like in my case. Average or ugly guys face more often indifference or being invisible for them.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I don’t get it.
Maybe she's Russian.

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened again today in the gym. Gym was closed and she waited outside. I was opening the door and noticed that she was looking angry at me, so told her had a bad day? Why are you looking at me like that..

she: what do you mean?
Me: you gave me the angry bird stare
She: (she awkwardly laughed here) then said because you didn’t acknowledge me! Everytime I looked at you, you looked away quickly, so i thought you hate me for some reason

well that was a **** test from her and I handled it like that, she was clearly into me. I got her number as well and hopefully a new female gym partner.
it seems like some women will do anything to get the attention from the guys they like. I usually avoid eye contact with women im not really interested in, because I don’t want to give them the wrong impression that I’m into them. She is a solid 8 and I didn’t even noticed that she looked at me the whole time, I guess I was too much focused on my workout.