Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why older women get furious at men their age dating younger

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women spent years learning these men and getting control measures in place. They certainly don't want men having an advantage with different age groups. So thus they get furious, they preaching to the younger to USE the older man and to be ungrateful. They want it to be as bad a deal possible.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women spent years learning these men and getting control measures in place. They certainly don't want them having an advantage with different age groups. So thus they get furious, they preaching to the younger to USE the older man and to be ungrateful. They want it to be as bad a deal possible.
First sentence is gold. Avoid older women unless they are fresh out of an LTR, a hotwife, or has extremely high interest.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it was only enjoyable when they were the one's getting showered with attention from desirable members of the opposite sex

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don’t like it because they’re confronted with the reality that they’re no longer as desirable as they used to be,and are thus unable to hold the attention of men their own age.

It makes them uncomfortable.It makes them angry.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall poppy syndrome/crabs in a bucket mentality. They don't want younger more attractive/fertile women succeeding so they try to Shame the men by calling them "creepy"
It's also the reality feedback loop. I get it a lot by approaching. Women get it when men her age side step her for hotter and younger. That feedback loop we get inspired change and much of the desire to step up. Women don't get it until it's too late.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took my much younger wife to meet my “friends” and their wives.

she’s foreign. I was hoping some of the girls would take her under her wing. They do with any other new women.

instead they left her on her own, bitching. They are all the same age as their men, and they have all hit wall hard while their HB are in prime.

i walked away from my entire social group and never looked back. She did nothing wrong, and neither did I.

yes, I was essentially giving up my life for a woman. But actually, it was my choice. If that’s the way they treat people because of their own insecurities, then they are not worthy of friendship.

It was a tough call, but the right one long term. True colours shown.

Reaction score
I personally have never encountered women getting angry at me for dating younger girls. On the contrary, they seem happy for me. What I have noticed more, is that when i'm with hotter, younger girls, men tend to smile less when looking towards us. They get more irritated. I know that I'm dating below my weight when I'm walking with a girl and men are super nice to us and seem very happy.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can pull much younger women, good for you. As a chick in my 50s I do not care who men date. I'm all for whatever makes you happy. My guy is also younger in his mid 40s so there's that. People who take care of themselves and maintain themselves are going to have choices and options. I have a better figure and better hair than many women half my age (not kidding). I stayed out of the sun, which has saved/preserved my skin. People think that I am younger than my guy when they meet us. If women have let themselves go and gotten bitter or feel threatened? That's on them. I have a couple who are good friends of mine where there is a 20 year age difference. He's mid 60s, she's mid 40s. Guess how they met? Introduced by Yours Truly.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women are furious about this when it happens with a man they want. Women try to get the best mate possible. So think about a 35 year old woman who wants a 37 year old man. She will be upset if the 37 year old man is dating a 22 year old because she believes she's entitled to the 37 year old man because they are age appropriate.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It infuriates women because it’s so brutal.

Her peak buying power years in the West are her early 20’s (she’d be retirement age in the Middle East).

Attractive Women all experience that loss as they age, of previously being able to turn the heads of attractive men and control them with a bat of her eyelids.

It’s embittering because a woman’s youth, innocence and beauty is what a high-value man wants to invest in.

If I was a woman, lied to by Woke, I’d be friggin furious as a 34 year old sitting back and thinking about all that I’d squandered, believing that I had unlimited time.
Not just woke, but the “what I like must be what they like” fallacy.

I fell foul of this, I spent a lot of my 20s being super concerned with my appearance and neglecting the wider aspects of character.

the 34 year old may have spent a lot of time shunning men who genuinely would have committed to build career. Then mid 30s with money, she thinks “I’m now wealthy ergo wealthy and successful men will be in my league” (not what we like, it’s what YOU like and how YOU think)

When I was dating I had 3 girls in rotation. I was 37. One woman my own age, divorced, kids and a very good job. One childless and 32. My wife was 24.

I was honest with all of them that I wasn’t exclusive.

when I decided to go full time with my wife, I told the others. The high earner my own age took it badly and interrogated me as to who I was going steady with.

she was absolutely furious I picked who I picked and said something along the lines of “I’ve got a great job, my own house and I make great money”

It was a classic case. What dude is thinking about this as a primary reason to choose a partner.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women spent years learning these men and getting control measures in place. They certainly don't want men having an advantage with different age groups. So thus they get furious, they preaching to the younger to USE the older man and to be ungrateful. They want it to be as bad a deal possible.
Well for sure.

Everything in society is designed to destroy the man and cater the (young, hot) women. So when older women realize they don’t have the sexual appeal they had when they where younger, they have to poison the minds of younger women.

Nothing in society is designed to benefit men in terms of relationships with young, decent looking fertile women. Once a women becomes menopausal, then the relationships benefit the man. But what man cares about that?

Sosuave is designed for men to get hot, young, fertile, sexy women. No is here because they desire older, menopausal, fat or ugly women (I hope!)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post.

Projection is the worst of all fallacies as you so eloquently put. Guys who obsess over their appearance are projecting. It goes even further. They project the personality they want in women too. They can’t comprehend how unattractive “being nice” and “being agreeable” is to women. Men project nice and agreeable because they like women to be nice and agreeable.

You nailed it on the wealthy career woman. What a monumental fvck up she’s made. It’s such a fvck up that it goes beyond funny to down right scary. I mean, imagine being a woman and realising this? If I was a woman and I punked myself this badly I’d shriek so loudly all the windows in my city would break.
NEWSFLASH: PAN AND FRUITBAT AGREEMENT SHOCKER!

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, women are competitive with each other, same as men. Men are far worse though.

Young or old, men tend to hate any man who is successful with women. Instinctively. In fact, our entire male leadership have deployed active c0ck blocking measures by writing insane Laws around consent, marriage, gender etc. all to c0ckblock you.
The laws are not insane. Male leadership designed the laws in order to destroy the family unit and make people more dependent on government.

People in power who want more power eliminate what gets in their way, like the family unit, the patriarchy, strong males, gender, and the constitution.

Not a coincidence that a new federal holiday takes place around Father’s Day.

Everything that makes us strong as a society is being slowly canceled. 1984 is a playbook.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well I had a plate once lose her mind on me, (we’d talk about all kinds of stuff, crazy dates etc.) I was in my 40’s and so was she. I told her about a coed I was seeing that was 20, and when she realized her daughter was that age I think something snapped in her.

She went batshyte because I’d seen this young woman several times at that point and she realized that I could pull pretty girls 25 years her junior. I think it kind of rocked her existence, I am sure she’d heard of it with rich guys or actors, but the guy she had slept with a few times?

They seriously don’t realize what they have (agency) until it’s gone…

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Further thought on this:

she realizes that you who are most likely age appropriate for her can not only pull a gal 25-35 her junior, but can actually get commitment from her. She can get the D, once or a handful of times from an attractive young man, but she gets tossed aside in short order and never gets the commitment you so easily can. And man does that chafe their arses.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can actually summarise it in that women actually don’t want men to succeed. It’s true and yet expect them to be successful.
If we could have a picture depiction of it... It would be a bunch of hurdles placed in front of the man, knives hanging out of his back, 80% of his contacts turned by her to work against, holes and booby traps in his path, all placed by her and her agents.

Her path would be relatively clear and she gets small hyper warps every time a barrier impedes or slows you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for sure.

Everything in society is designed to destroy the man and cater the (young, hot) women. So when older women realize they don’t have the sexual appeal they had when they where younger, they have to poison the minds of younger women.

Nothing in society is designed to benefit men in terms of relationships with young, decent looking fertile women. Once a women becomes menopausal, then the relationships benefit the man. But what man cares about that?

Sosuave is designed for men to get hot, young, fertile, sexy women. No is here because they desire older, menopausal, fat or ugly women (I hope!)
Certainly need an agenda and parameters...