Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why older women get furious at men their age dating younger

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I had a plate once lose her mind on me, (we’d talk about all kinds of stuff, crazy dates etc.) I was in my 40’s and so was she. I told her about a coed I was seeing that was 20, and when she realized her daughter was that age I think something snapped in her.

She went batshyte because I’d seen this young woman several times at that point and she realized that I could pull pretty girls 25 years her junior. I think it kind of rocked her existence, I am sure she’d heard of it with rich guys or actors, but the guy she had slept with a few times?

They seriously don’t realize what they have (agency) until it’s gone…

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Further thought on this:

she realizes that you who are most likely age appropriate for her can not only pull a gal 25-35 her junior, but can actually get commitment from her. She can get the D, once or a handful of times from an attractive young man, but she gets tossed aside in short order and never gets the commitment you so easily can. And man does that chafe their arses.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can actually summarise it in that women actually don’t want men to succeed. It’s true and yet expect them to be successful.
If we could have a picture depiction of it... It would be a bunch of hurdles placed in front of the man, knives hanging out of his back, 80% of his contacts turned by her to work against, holes and booby traps in his path, all placed by her and her agents.

Her path would be relatively clear and she gets small hyper warps every time a barrier impedes or slows you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for sure.

Everything in society is designed to destroy the man and cater the (young, hot) women. So when older women realize they don’t have the sexual appeal they had when they where younger, they have to poison the minds of younger women.

Nothing in society is designed to benefit men in terms of relationships with young, decent looking fertile women. Once a women becomes menopausal, then the relationships benefit the man. But what man cares about that?

Sosuave is designed for men to get hot, young, fertile, sexy women. No is here because they desire older, menopausal, fat or ugly women (I hope!)
Certainly need an agenda and parameters...

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Stoic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, women are competitive with each other, same as men. Men are far worse though.

Young or old, men tend to hate any man who is successful with women. Instinctively. In fact, our entire male leadership have deployed active c0ck blocking measures by writing insane Laws around consent, marriage, gender etc. all to c0ckblock you.
This is the truth.

Quick anecdote/humble brag.

Im 39, and plated a 19 year old a couple of months ago.

Went to grab pizza with her. Another I would say maybe 18-20 year old guy said under his breath, dude she's like half your age. (I actually never heard it, because my hearing is indeed poor on account of my age!). She later told me about it. I said I really don't care. She said she didn't either.

Truthfully, I want to high five guys that 'appear' to be dating much younger or out of their league. It inspires me to be honest!