Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why not say "All I Want Is Sex"?

oceanlover1970

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed many times on this website, but since I am relatively new, I wanted answers myself. With so many women freely having sex, why do so many men still try to lie, cheat, and steal when it comes to getting laid? I really don't understand when a man is with a "good" woman (not "perfect", but someone is loving, supporting, really has his back, etc.), why does he still seek sex outside of the relationship? And, furthermore, if a man is just out for sex - period, why all the games? Why not say "all I want is sex"? There are plenty of women who want the same, especially these days; I can see if it was 1950. I don't understand all the mind games, given the times we live in.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not say "all I want is sex"? There are plenty of women who want the same, especially these days;
it is true that many women just want sex, but these women also want some justification for it.

often time, a woman would feel better by saying that i had sex with him bc i had a connection with him.

if women confess that they have sex just for the sake of satisfaction, this is often true, then it gives them a negative label that they don't want.

that's one of the reasons why.

if a man is just out for sex - period, why all the games? Why not say "all I want is sex"?
another thing is that, when you meet a woman that you want to have sex with. often time, you don't start out by saying that you just want to have sex b/c you'll get a negative reaction most of the time.

for that reason, many begin with some rapport. this is the stage where many afcs fail.

when the woman realizes your intention, she may use that to control and manipulate you bc she knows what you want.

it is easy to say that if she doesn't want sex, then you can easily move on, but often time a woman does not give you a clear cut answer.

she may be all up in you one minute, but refuse your advances the next. this creates much confusion.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Straight up proposition like that puts a lot of burden of the deal on the woman and puts her under a label "slut". They'd rather be "swept away" by emotional moment into sex than consious decision. Plus, women's sexual excitation is not like an on/off switch. We also still have the remnants of the old conservative order, so this kind of thing is not really ready to happen.

Ulex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oceanlover1970
There are plenty of women who want the same, especially these days; I can see if it was 1950. I don't understand all the mind games, given the times we live in.
Disagree on "plenty of women just want sex". Even if they say that they don't mean it... They always want the emotions of being in love, the game of attraction and conquest. And in last case, if they really just want sex, they are masculine chicks or flawed chicks; not the kind of woman a DJ should look to.

Just my opinion...

Ulex

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes luckily it's your opinion and nowhere near truth. I know lots of girls that just want SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX and love it.

Ulex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
yes luckily it's your opinion and nowhere near truth. I know lots of girls that just want SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX and love it.
You are right... because you live in America, where chicks are psychological sick to the bone.

Ulex

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ulex
You are right... because you live in America, where chicks are psychological sick to the bone.

Ulex
I like to call it embracing their sexual nature.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as seeking sex outside the relationship goes, not all men are like that, just as not all women are like that.

Resident DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying "i just want sex" sure as hell works for me, anyway. I've spent the last 6 months making it clear that i'm NOT looking for a relationship and that I JUST WANT SEX to every girl i date...and i've gotten just what i want. As was posted in an earlier reply...it's HOW you say it.

Also, if you get good at stearing conversations toward sex when you go out, it also does wonders for your chance of getting some...i'm getting to a point where i can have a conversation irrevocably focused on sex (in the most postive of ways) within the first few minutes of a date. It works ****ing miracles.

And no, i'm not doing this 5h1t with HB3's...we're talking perfectly presentable 7's and 8's. Still haven't developed the game for 9's and 10's, but it ain't far off.

Oh, and American women aren't somehow psychologically askew, they're just ready to party if you know how to get the ball rolling.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ulex
And since I live in Norway you can go fvck yourself and your lameass opinions. Thank you.

God I just get annoyed with such ignorance.

Anyways to the point of the topic, I've said several times I only want sex and girls are usually completely ok with that.

Draykers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once tried telling a girl that all I want is SEX. She responded most negatively. She turned around and went the other way and stayed away from me the rest of the night. So I never did that again. Now I warm em up before making the "fukk me eyes". They seem to understand those eyes for some reason, it's pretty cool. I had a friend tell me once that if I was hanging out with a girl all night and having good conversation and we were all in to eachother and at the end of the night she won't leave her friends to go with you, just whip out your c0ck. He has done this a few times and it's worked 3 times for him. I haven't tried it yet though. I guess that it's a signal that you're ready to go and if they don't hop at that chance they might not get another one. So they drop the act and head on over. My buddy has ADHD and I have Tourette's Syndrome so don't underestimate us, lol, the c0ck en balls will be getting whipped out!!!

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ulex
Heh heh heh....I went to Orlando to visit my sister and she pointed out all the Scandahoovians working at Disney. She commented that they come here and party hard (in bed and and out) before going back.

People are people. That's it. Simple. Some places have stricter rules than others, but that just means it goes underground and probably becomes more fun.

Psychologically sick? Go to Orlando and check out the Scandinavian community there. Psychologically sick isn't quite the phrase I would use...