Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why not being alpha isn’t a problem...

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she is 35 I will be 46.

She is Asian. She looks about 18 now. At 35 she’ll look about 25.

Plus, I totally disagree with leaving women for younger models. I’m all about traditional monogamy. Perhaps she will have a fling. Perhaps I’ll have a mistress when I’m 55. Who knows. What’s for sure is I won’t be leaving her just over something as fickle as appearance. Marriage vows are supposed to mean something, and the main thing they mean is for companionship and loyalty for life.

Unless she’s a b1tch, or divorced me
You guys will be about the same age as my wife and I are now, 36, 46. My mom is Asian and she's very traditional, waits on my dad hand and foot. Now days, Asians are very different than her. They tend to be very outspoken and even rebellious. Hope you got a good one.

And yes, marriage rocks man...I've been loving it for 15 years now and wouldn't trade it for anything. And don't listen to the guys who say sex goes away after marriage as I can tell you the frequency and enthusiasm only gets better as time goes by. What's not to love about marriage, I get to go to the office, hit the gym, flirt with the girls and get away while she deals with the kids and for a couple hours a night all I do is play with the kids; the husband gets all the good parts of raising kids. Very enjoyable life.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys will be about the same age as my wife and I are now, 36, 46. My mom is Asian and she's very traditional, waits on my dad hand and foot. Now days, Asians are very different than her. They tend to be very outspoken and even rebellious. Hope you got a good one.

And yes, marriage rocks man...I've been loving it for 15 years now and wouldn't trade it for anything. And don't listen to the guys who say sex goes away after marriage as I can tell you the frequency and enthusiasm only gets better as time goes by. What's not to love about marriage, I get to go to the office, hit the gym, flirt with the girls and get away while she deals with the kids and for a couple hours a night all I do is play with the kids; the husband gets all the good parts of raising kids. Very enjoyable life.
She is definitely NOT the type to wait on me hand and foot. She is quite lazy but she does all the dishes and I hate that. I mainly just cook, as I love cooking.

Plus, she isn’t all getting pissed off about a dish left out. She’s easygoing as she holds me to her own low standards. Can’t deal with houseproud women, I’m not that tody either.

Sex, if only I could keep up with HER! Definitely more since marriage. Good advice is to give it to her every so slightly less than she needs - sex is not a bargaining chip as I can take it or leave it these days - it’s not a hold on me, if she decides no, I’ll happily have a fap. Perhaps not less than she needs, but just don’t be all on it 24/7 as it will become a chore to her and a tool of control. It’s quite empowering if she says “not in mood” then I can happily say “ok” and not be all morose about it

Lord, at 25 if she said no I’d be crying and following her about to see who she’s fvcking!!

A

AJ84

One other thing...you’re a woman yes? Bear in mind what women think is “looking great” and what men see is different.

She might look great in terms of female appreciation - eg clothes, hair, slimmer....but a young fertile woman, provided she is not obese...still looks better to me with no make up having woken up than a 35 year old in the best shape of her life.

Nature doesn’t lie and a 21 year old is going to get pregnant with 1ml of juice and a 35 year old is going to be much more hit and miss. It’s just nature.

Moral of the story is to educate women to husband up early, to a man who won’t run off for a younger model. Instead of preaching to put career ahead of all, get a selection of partners with 6 packs and then struggle to find anyone at 35 and then Be extremely unhappy with the best man they could find not having a 6 pack. Then, write articles about how she’s “invisible” now she’s not 21 and how men are evil for liking 21 year olds, and attempt to ban any image of a 21 year old, and then tell 21 year olds to go for career and sleep around. This seems to be what happens - a lot, in metropolitan western countries.

I’m sure a lot on here are enjoying the latter way, lots of strings free sex. It benefits men, mainly.
I agree women, if they really want to have a family and a husband should do this younger and not waste time then go into panic mode at 35 lol. This notion of waiting until 40 is dumb I mean we do have a time limit on fertility. Who wants to spend 1000s of dollars trying to conceive with a less than 50% change that it will even work? I totally agree with you there.

But many young men don’t want to get married in their 20s and most women (in western cultures at least) in their 20s who do want to get married want to marry men closer to their own age.

Before I get bombarded with crap about that, the stats don’t lie and women typically marry someone not that much older than themselves.

Religious groups are more likely to have both genders marry young though. And yes there are countries where the age difference is not seen as a big deal.

A

AJ84

Seriously? You are proper taking the piss. And you probably know by now that I'm quite fair.

You proper have it in for this guy.
Lol no I don’t, we’re having an interesting discussion and I’m joshing with him a bit but he has some good points.

A

AJ84

When she is 35 I will be 46.

She is Asian. She looks about 18 now. At 35 she’ll look about 25.

Plus, I totally disagree with leaving women for younger models. I’m all about traditional monogamy. Perhaps she will have a fling. Perhaps I’ll have a mistress when I’m 55. Who knows. What’s for sure is I won’t be leaving her just over something as fickle as appearance. Marriage vows are supposed to mean something, and the main thing they mean is for companionship and loyalty for life.

Unless she’s a b1tch, or divorced me
Asians age slowly yeah, they have thicker skin than white people.

I sound like Big Dave ....

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree women, if they really want to have a family and a husband should do this younger and not waste time then go into panic mode at 35 lol. This notion of waiting until 40 is dumb I mean we do have a time limit on fertility. Who wants to spend 1000s of dollars trying to conceive with a less than 50% change that it will even work? I totally agree with you there.

But many young men don’t want to get married in their 20s and most women (in western cultures at least) in their 20s who do want to get married want to marry men closer to their own age.

Before I get bombarded with crap about that, the stats don’t lie and women typically marry someone not that much older than themselves.

Religious groups are more likely to have both genders marry young though. And yes there are countries where the age difference is not seen as a big deal.
In most parts of the world....man 28-32 and woman 20-25 is normal.

Seems women seem to like men that age anyway. Nearly all the adult female heart throbs are 30 or even 40 plus. I had nothing to offer any woman when I was under 25, other than going 5 times a night, that’s about all I had more then than at 30.

A

AJ84

In most parts of the world....man 28-32 and woman 20-25 is normal.

Seems women seem to like men that age anyway. Nearly all the adult female heart throbs are 30 or even 40 plus. I had nothing to offer any woman when I was under 25, other than going 5 times a night, that’s about all I had more then than at 30.
That’s not a very big age difference though.

For sure some men look better with some age as they lose the boyish look. Most noticeable in the 30s and early 40s.
George clooney looked better in his 40s then he did in his 20s for example.

But many male celebs are more likely to look decent for longer because, like most celebs, they can hire personal chefs, personal trainers, etc and looking good keeps them relevant and helps them get lead roles in action films etc. Their careers literally depend on them looking a certain way so they have a vested interest in maintaining looks. They have more leaway than female celebs but notice how Tom Cruise still gets roles as an action hero in a movie and Val Kilmer doesn’t?

Female heard throbs don’t represent the average male any more than Victoria secret models represent the average female.

But looking good with age means aging well, and many men and women let themselves go as they age esp in western cultures.

I’ve said this before, when I see an older man (40s/50s) who is fit, dresses well and has a distinguished face, that stands out because most of his peers don’t look like him.
I’ve even seen men in their 60s look good. Lifestyle choices are crucial to how fast or slow one ages. Smoking, too much drinking, eating crap food etc will age anyone faster.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet you’re still not my type. I never once said anything mean to you. I see your leaders are teaching you well though. Good luck with that.
It's what they do to feel good about themselves. I said it before, the kool-aid tastes good, let's hope it works out for them.....

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not a very big age difference though.

For sure some men look better with some age as they lose the boyish look. Most noticeable in the 30s and early 40s.
George clooney looked better in his 40s then he did in his 20s for example.

But many male celebs are more likely to look decent for longer because, like most celebs, they can hire personal chefs, personal trainers, etc and looking good keeps them relevant and helps them get lead roles in action films etc. Their careers literally depend on them looking a certain way so they have a vested interest in maintaining looks. They have more leaway than female celebs but notice how Tom Cruise still gets roles as an action hero in a movie and Val Kilmer doesn’t?

Female heard throbs don’t represent the average male any more than Victoria secret models represent the average female.

But looking good with age means aging well, and many men and women let themselves go as they age esp in western cultures.

I’ve said this before, when I see an older man (40s/50s) who is fit, dresses well and has a distinguished face, that stands out because most of his peers don’t look like him.
I’ve even seen men in their 60s look good. Lifestyle choices are crucial to how fast or slow one ages. Smoking, too much drinking, eating crap food etc will age anyone faster.
We are 10/11 years apart.

A lot of my female friends gave me a hard time and said it was wrong. Nothing in common.

A lot of them have men the same age and they are arguing about having kids etc.

So I said we have our values lined up, looks like some of you don’t.

They said that we couldn’t enjoy the same cultural references and TV shows etc. That’s true. We share some elements of humour, but not a lot.

To me, it’s about what you both want above all else. The vision. Not about looks, or jokes. I have my friends for that. Better to have a partner who actually wants the same as you.

A

AJ84

A lot of my female friends gave me a hard time and said it was wrong. Nothing in common.

They said that we couldn’t enjoy the same cultural references and TV shows etc. That’s true. We share some elements of humour, but not a lot.

To me, it’s about what you both want above all else. The vision. Not about looks, or jokes. I have my friends for that. Better to have a partner who actually wants the same as you.
My dad was 12 years older than my mom.

Some women are just bitter. If they settled and now they regret it, they don’t like to see other couples happy. Bitter men are the same way.

You’re right. The main thing is you have someone that shares the same values and relationship goals as you and with whom you are connected and can build a life. When you have that, you don’t need to find ways to manipulate them into being what you want them to be.

The happy couples I know, regardless of their age, have exactly that :). It’s great that you have that as well.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's what they do to feel good about themselves. I said it before, the kool-aid tastes good, let's hope it works out for them.....
I don't take anyone serious who has boobs as their profile pic.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

I feel like the guy who posted that is actually doing something to improve his life and doesn’t act like a know it all King like our resident trolls, the comment was what it was but he seems more real than the members who act like they are top sh*t gurus on an anonymous forum lol.

The members here who I personally respect more, even if we don’t agree with everything , are the members who don’t act like they know everything, that they have all the answers and are basically perfect, and tear down anyone who questions that. That’s why even if I don’t agree with something they say, I’m more open to considering it through further discussion whereas I’m trying not to feed the trolls lol.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like the guy who posted that is actually doing something to improve his life and doesn’t act like a know it all King like our resident trolls, the comment was what it was but he seems more real than the members who act like they are top sh*t gurus on an anonymous forum lol.

The members here who I personally respect more, even if we don’t agree with everything , are the members who don’t act like they know everything, that they have all the answers and are basically perfect, and tear down anyone who questions that. That’s why even if I don’t agree with something they say, I’m more open to considering it through further discussion whereas I’m trying not to feed the trolls lol.
Got to walk the talk

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take anyone serious who has boobs as their profile pic.
Lot of weirdos out there. I'm sure many of the women here are male trolls.

I think the Be Excellent poster is most likely female, penkitten definitely was. Not sure about sacz.

Any of the old timers remember iqqi? hahahaha what a freak

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I feel like it's a pretty good judge of insecurity and maturity the way people respond to other posters, make or female

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think the Be Excellent poster is most likely female, penkitten definitely was. Not sure about sacz.

LOL, sure, I'm catfishing all my profile pictures, haha

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm convinced Be Excellent is

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score

My wife is 10 yrs younger than I am and probably 10 years more mature than me....lol.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why not understanding what an alpha is and is not, isn’t a problem.."

FIXT.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice is to give it to her every so slightly less than she needs - sex is not a bargaining chip as I can take it or leave it these days - it’s not a hold on me, if she decides no, I’ll happily have a fap. Perhaps not less than she needs, but just don’t be all on it 24/7 as it will become a chore to her and a tool of control. It’s quite empowering if she says “not in mood” then I can happily say “ok” and not be all morose about it
If you’re giving it to her right, and nailing other aspects of the relationship, she will be very receptive to a lot of sex. But it is a good note not to be on it 24/7.
Seeking sexual validation can be the demise in many relationships; this is where the tool of control and chore mindset comes in for some women.
Supply and demand. Show a need and people will hold that over another, because any need outside of oneself shows weakness and lack of an internal validating system; this speaks much to the bigger topic at hand.

Last edited: