Why not being alpha isn’t a problem...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of weirdos out there. I'm sure many of the women here are male trolls.

I think the Be Excellent poster is most likely female, penkitten definitely was. Not sure about sacz.

Any of the old timers remember iqqi? hahahaha what a freak
I'm convinced Be Excellent is

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
We are 10/11 years apart.

A lot of my female friends gave me a hard time and said it was wrong. Nothing in common.

A lot of them have men the same age and they are arguing about having kids etc.

So I said we have our values lined up, looks like some of you don’t.

They said that we couldn’t enjoy the same cultural references and TV shows etc. That’s true. We share some elements of humour, but not a lot.

To me, it’s about what you both want above all else. The vision. Not about looks, or jokes. I have my friends for that. Better to have a partner who actually wants the same as you.

My wife is 10 yrs younger than I am and probably 10 years more mature than me....lol.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why not understanding what an alpha is and is not, isn’t a problem.."

FIXT.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice is to give it to her every so slightly less than she needs - sex is not a bargaining chip as I can take it or leave it these days - it’s not a hold on me, if she decides no, I’ll happily have a fap. Perhaps not less than she needs, but just don’t be all on it 24/7 as it will become a chore to her and a tool of control. It’s quite empowering if she says “not in mood” then I can happily say “ok” and not be all morose about it
If you’re giving it to her right, and nailing other aspects of the relationship, she will be very receptive to a lot of sex. But it is a good note not to be on it 24/7.
Seeking sexual validation can be the demise in many relationships; this is where the tool of control and chore mindset comes in for some women.
Supply and demand. Show a need and people will hold that over another, because any need outside of oneself shows weakness and lack of an internal validating system; this speaks much to the bigger topic at hand.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the girls that pop out a few kids and realize they hate their life and their spouse
Hahahahaha, man was that funny! really cracked me up hahahaha. Love this line :rofl:

Last edited:

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, all the chaps I would consider “alpha” I see from my school....

Nearly all of them I see are married to women who bagged them in early 20s.

I see their profiles and see the old woman next to them.

I’m most definitely a sigma male. Not a beta butt kisser, most people who’ve known me describe me as a bit of a hermit or recluse. I’m too charming to be a weirdo, but I’ve always “marched to the beat of a different drum”

I know a few of my kind, and all of them are the same as me- with a much younger woman.

I never had the luxury of a solid reputation in my youth. Consequently, I wasn’t pinned down. I had my fair share of girls. I just wasn’t much of a social entity so I never had that girl bait social status.

So, in the long run, being too desirable can be a bad thing. Sure, those guys got the hot girl at school. Being a few notches down actually made things easier.

Western women age - a lot. A lot of the guys who ended up with women their same age. They look better than they did at 25, but their wives - Jesus. A woman at 35 just isn’t a woman at 21.

Didn't you say earlier you were fat?

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
The word Alpha that's used in this forum is skewed, you're trying to take on traits that's naturally not yours and you'll come off as fakes.

I rather you guys use dominant, that truly reflects each and every one's potential.

Albert Einstein is a most dominant physicist.

Micheal Jackson is a dominant singer.

Martin Luther King is a dominant philosopher.

If you need to learn assertiveness etc, then just be masculine or learn masculinity traits.

Masculinity is a learned trait.