Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why my dad does not let me be a femboy

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I was testing makeup and my female friend's clothes in front of mirror and my dad came in from work (his house) and threatened to kick me out. Why would he do that? Like cannot he understand childs are not supposed to be copies of their fathers and have their own will indeed?

I think he is very toxic and I dont know what can I do anymore to be a femboy. Please help me be a femboy in this toxic household

Fortunately ive shaved my whole body before he came from work because he wouldnt let me do it now

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe because you are 42 years old and work as a truck driver?

Btw make sure to use gillettes for your shaving operations, they are engineered for femboys and cucks.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How should we know. go ask him.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I was testing makeup and my female friend's clothes in front of mirror and my dad came in from work (his house) and threatened to kick me out. Why would he do that? Like cannot he understand childs are not supposed to be copies of their fathers and have their own will indeed?

I think he is very toxic and I dont know what can I do anymore to be a femboy. Please help me be a femboy in this toxic household

Fortunately ive shaved my whole body before he came from work because he wouldnt let me do it now
Maybe hes afraid to like what he sees
"This is disgusting imo"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awww, well my dad was a house-shaking Loud Marine who I hardly ever got to see cause he was at work, but if he was home on weekends, I remember Saturday morning he'd Only approve of me watching Popeye cartoons. He used to scare me cause he was always so harsh/angry and my mom took notice of this that I was happier that he usually worked on weekends, so she told my dad to "stay away from him" and "I'll raise him..." I was only 3-5 years old and my mom had dropped me off at daycare (my best friend's mom down the road) at 10 weeks old so she could work. She was a feminist, and today a renowned feminist for what she did in the 80s (lawsuit). I had a pretty f'd up childhood yet privileged childhood (like a "chosen" one). We were poor, but my boomer parents thought they were right, they thought they were better than most others and they were to a certain extent, but not due to Knowledge. They were victims of entertainment, and hardly ever read any books. I'm happy I was born into America (where), and into my brain and body, but I wasn't necessarily born into the absolute "best" situation, but good enough in My mind. My parents had souls. They were soulful people and had a Very good sense of Right (despite my mom dropping me off in daycare at 10 weeks and not breast-feeding me for very long at all she said - this is lack of knowledge or preparation for raising a child at work here or Ignorance). Both my parents were/are Zionists. That kept me preserved with a sense of right and wrong from birth, but it took a long while growing up in the Bible Belt to break out of it a sort of hypnosis that was eating at my mind/ability to think/& soul. Well, you say, that means you're the anti-thesis or a Nazi. Uh, no. I'm just in tune with what my ancestors were (mainly from Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and Norse), which my parents most of their lives, couldn't genuinely appreciate or espouse to me cause of their hypnosis. They were caught up in "entertainment," thus susceptible to the moon landings, what they were told on TV, etc etc. Thus they forsaked their own Kind.

I'm content with what I was born into, despite the fvckedupedness. My parents paid to put me through a good school despite our being poor. They cared.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
awww, well my dad was a house-shaking Loud Marine who I hardly ever got to see cause he was at work, but if he was home on weekends, I remember Saturday morning he'd Only approve of me watching Popeye cartoons. He used to scare me cause he was always so harsh/angry and my mom took notice of this that I was happier that he usually worked on weekends, so she told my dad to "stay away from him" and "I'll raise him..." I was only 3-5 years old and my mom had dropped me off at daycare (my best friend's mom down the road) at 10 weeks old so she could work. She was a feminist, and today a renowned feminist for what she did in the 80s (lawsuit). I had a pretty f'd up childhood yet privileged childhood (like a "chosen" one). We were poor, but my boomer parents thought they were right, they thought they were better than most others and they were to a certain extent, but not due to Knowledge. They were victims of entertainment, and hardly ever read any books. I'm happy I was born into America (where), and into my brain and body, but I wasn't necessarily born into the absolute "best" situation, but good enough in My mind. My parents had souls. They were soulful people and had a Very good sense of Right (despite my mom dropping me off in daycare at 10 weeks and not breast-feeding me for very long at all she said - this is lack of knowledge or preparation for raising a child at work here or Ignorance). Both my parents were/are Zionists. That kept me preserved with a sense of right and wrong from birth, but it took a long while growing up in the Bible Belt to break out of it a sort of hypnosis that was eating at my mind/ability to think/& soul. Well, you say, that means you're the anti-thesis or a Nazi. Uh, no. I'm just in tune with what my ancestors were (mainly from Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and Norse), which my parents most of their lives, couldn't genuinely appreciate or espouse to me cause of their hypnosis. They were caught up in "entertainment," thus susceptible to the moon landings, what they were told on TV, etc etc. Thus they forsaked their own Kind.

I'm content with what I was born into, despite the fvckedupedness. My parents paid to put me through a good school despite our being poor. They cared.
So your parents was jewish or not

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score