Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why most men don't get laid with beautiful women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
I've had a new observation. I think this is a key contributor to why men just can't get it together.

I've noticed that almost all men are looking for a skeleton key. A key that will open all doors with all beautiful women. A one-size fits all approach or secret that will crack the code with women.

This is intellectual laziness.

There is no skeleton key. There is no big secret to banging lots of women.

While there are overarching similarities, each woman is a bit different and, instead of looking for a cut-and-paste approach style, a guy must be able to react and fine-tune his bait for each individual girl he meets.

Most men are lazy and want a 1 + 1 = 2 solution to women. They will never have it. And Nature intends for men like this to be excluded from the sexual market place.

Willie Naylor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a new observation. I think this is a key contributor to why men just can't get it together.

I've noticed that almost all men are looking for a skeleton key. A key that will open all doors with all beautiful women. A one-size fits all approach or secret that will crack the code with women.

This is intellectual laziness.

While there are overarching similarities, each woman is a bit different and, instead of looking for a cut-and-paste approach style, a guy must be able to react and fine-tune his bait for each individual girl he meets.

Most men are lazy and want a 1 + 1 = 2 solution to women. They will never have it. And Nature intends for men like this to be excluded from the sexual market place.
I'm not one of them.

Good post, by the way.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the scam **** you see online "This psycological trick will make any women your slave and for 79.99$ we will tell you how." Can't believe people fall for that bull****.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep relentlessly approaching beautiful women. Your luck will have as more to do with their random mood than anything.

Keeping them round is a different story.

Problem now if you're in a western country is finding a beautiful girl to approach. Seems to be 1 in 1000

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How come guys instinctively know what do with older women, with unattractive women, with fat women, yet when it comes to young hot fertile women, men get nervous and confused?

What is it about young hot fertile women?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
How come guys instinctively know what do with older women, with unattractive women, with fat women, yet when it comes to young hot fertile women, men get nervous and confused?

Interesting question, for me I notice I’m a lot more relaxed and less in my head when I’m around a woman I have no interest in or low interest. But when I’m around a beautiful woman. I literally feel every thought passing through
my head. Every word is like pre-thought. Im more in my head. Sometimes the words grasp onto my throat.

what I’m learning is that each occasion is different. There are different types of game that you can apply and use for each interaction. Every interaction is different. I agree with OP, using a one size fit all game style is lazy. As a man we always need to be ready and aware.

Grounded eagle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Guys struggle with young hot fertile women because they subconsciously pedestalize them.They reward them for being nothing but attractive and female and young,and as we all know this is a bad idea.

I wouldn’t say that guys instinctively know what to do with less attractive women.They are more likely to do things right because they’re not worshipping the ground these less attractive women walk on for one thing.

Also,these less attractive women don’t have the privilege of being as selective as more attractive women.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say that guys instinctively know what to do with less attractive women.They are more likely to do things right because they’re not worshipping the ground these less attractive women walk on for one thing.
Maybe it's not more likely to do things right, but less likely to do things wrong. The margin for error is greater with less desirable women. What would get you nexted by a hb9, wouldn't matter to a hb5.

Grounded eagle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being successful for doing the right thing is not the same as not failing by doing the wrong thing. Otherwise Mr. Magoo wouldn't be funny.
A huge part of being successful with game is not fvcking it up.Not fumbling in the end zone.Think about a lot of the advice given.DON’T pedestalize her.DON’T make yourself too available.DON’T ask for exclusivity or even entertain the notion unless she brings it up first.DON’T be afraid to be sexual.
The list goes on and on.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A huge part of being successful with game is not fvcking it up.Not fumbling in the end zone.Think about a lot of the advice given.DON’T pedestalize her.DON’T make yourself too available.DON’T ask for exclusivity or even entertain the notion unless she brings it up first.DON’T be afraid to be sexual.
The list goes on and on.
I agree with this statement, but let's not get away from what you were surmising. Which I don't think is the same as this quoted statement above.
They are more likely to do things right because they’re not worshipping the ground these less attractive women walk on for one thing.
These guys could still be saying cringy/pedestalizing things to these less desirable women. The women just don't reject them for it. That's not the same thing as saying the right things and acting the right way and being rewarded for it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting question, for me I notice I’m a lot more relaxed and less in my head when I’m around a woman I have no interest in or low interest. But when I’m around a beautiful woman. I literally feel every thought passing through
my head. Every word is like pre-thought. Im more in my head. Sometimes the words grasp onto my throat.

what I’m learning is that each occasion is different. There are different types of game that you can apply and use for each interaction. Every interaction is different. I agree with OP, using a one size fit all game style is lazy. As a man we always need to be ready and aware.
Maybe one day what you think is a "beautiful" woman, won't be "beautiful" anymore and you can have your normal reactions around them. Perhaps focus on her flaws.

Grounded eagle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys could still be saying cringy/pedestalizing things to these less desirable women. The women just don't reject them for it. That's not the same thing as saying the right things and acting the right way and being rewarded for it.
Certainly possible.They could be doing or saying one or two wrong things.Which I accounted for when I said that such women don’t have the luxury of being as selective as more attractive women.

Now what I said was that in ADDITION to that,they’re likely successful because they’re not ****ting the bed,as guys are often guilty of doing with attractive women.

They become so enamoured with their beauty that they often end up doing things that are turn offs.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certainly possible.They could be doing or saying one or two wrong things.Which I accounted for when I said that such women don’t have the luxury of being as selective as more attractive women.

Now what I said was that in ADDITION to that,they’re likely successful because they’re not ****ting the bed,as guys are often guilty of doing with attractive women.

They become so enamoured with their beauty that they often end up doing things that are turn offs.
If I would be a hot girl and you are a random guy you better validate me and kiss my ass.

Pan87

Banned
Reaction score
Hot women can afford to be lazy because they are born with high value. Men have burden of performance.

Men display, women choose.

You're falling for genderless woke propaganda. Men and Women experience life very differently and women are inherently the lazier and more delicate sex. And I like it that way. Women become course through hard work. I want her to stay soft, untainted and unjaded by the world.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Plenty of men have issues with 30s/40s women.
I have never had so many games played on me until I hit my 30’s and heading into my 40’s! It WAS NOT like this in my teens and 20’s. It just wasn’t. Women were way more up front and mature back then. I haven’t been friendzoned since I was 15 and by God if a 35 yr old woman didn’t try to pull that crap on me a couple years ago. Friendzone at 35! Wtf? Then you have flakes and women that are hot and cold and the list goes on. Didn’t have to deal with this bs when I was younger, and no I’m not thinking back on all the good times and overlooking the bad. I remember it clearly!

Status
Not open for further replies.