Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is the media calling 2 or 3 people getting shot a "MASS SHOOTING" now?

orbit123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see constant news stories now where the media is calling a few people shot as a "mass shooting". This used to be called a shooting or a drive by. Hmm I think somebody has an agenda...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Politics. The Left is doing what they do. Make a panic to sway your brains. Then disarm the good people that follow
The law. Everyone knows criminals will be the first to turn in their weapons. My concern is the Cowards and the innocent
Helpless kids.

VirtuousD

Reaction score
Any examples? I've seen 2-3 deaths being classed as a mass shooting but the actually number of people injured is typically higher.

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the US it’s codified by law:

In the United States, the Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012 defines mass killings as three or more killings in a single incident, however the Act does not define mass shootings. Media outlets such as CNN and some crime violence research groups such as the Gun Violence Archive define mass shootings as involving "four or more shot (injured or killed) in a single incident, at the same general time and location, not including the shooter".

Gamisch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like American people are completely desensitized at this point. Everywhere on planet earth a shooting is considered a tragedy. 3 people shot is at least a " massive " shooting. 3 lifes taking away .

The real agenda seems to be a extremely powerful gun lobby who wants to keep people living in fear and makes them believe guns are the best way to protect them against their fellow citizens. Mind blowing, the only devolped nation in the world where you need a forceful murder weapon to feel kinda safe.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should the government be the only ones that can wield weapons of death?

We don’t have a gun problem, we have a mental health problem. See Switzerland G5’s in every adults closet supplied by the government with ammunition. They don’t have the same issue we do, what’s the Delta? The obvious Delta is mental health.

Weaponry should be safely and securely stored, impossible to get to by the untrained.

It seems like American people are completely desensitized at this point. Everywhere on planet earth a shooting is considered a tragedy. 3 people shot is at least a " massive " shooting. 3 lifes taking away .

The real agenda seems to be a extremely powerful gun lobby who wants to keep people living in fear and makes them believe guns are the best way to protect them against their fellow citizens. Mind blowing, the only devolped nation in the world where you need a forceful murder weapon to feel kinda safe.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can't install communism without disarming the population first.

Gamisch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should the government be the only ones that can wield weapons of death?

We don’t have a gun problem, we have a mental health problem. See Switzerland G5’s in every adults closet supplied by the government with ammunition. They don’t have the same issue we do, what’s the Delta? The obvious Delta is mental health.

Weaponry should be safely and securely stored, impossible to get to by the untrained.
Oke I would really like to ask you few question with all due respect ofcourse.

First of all it makes sense police have the heaviest tool to subdue citizens. Via the political system(elections)citizens get to have a saying what policies are going to be the law. In every other devolped nation citizen call the police who will show up with the needed ammunition to control the situation.

You mention Switzerland. Do you know that only citizens who were in the army get to keep their guns? It's not like every regular Joe can just buy a gun. And even then, the Swiss have a completely different "vibe " in there society. For example, if France would allow guns you would have similar situations like the USA.

And how can you say you DON'T have a gun problem????? I mean, a comedian just had a great joke about this.

Every time when there is a shooting in America every other devolped nation is like, we need to do something about our gun laws.

And what difference would it make of YOU wouldn't have a gun? Did you ever had to pull , or even shoot?

I can imagine its mentally draining if every chump might carry a deadly weapon, and every altercation could end your life. Not saying that's the only reason for mental health issues, but a huge one .

What about Sweden, holland, uk, new Zealand , Germany Canada Austria Denmark ect. Wouldn't you prefer to live in a society like that?( where mainly police Carrie's and you can just be save?). In mentioned countries the shooting of 3 people would be HUGE and politicians would be forced to act upon it immediately.

I can understand as a American citizen this is difficult to grasp, but damn , I would be paranoid AF knowing every fool and his brother carry Lord knows what kinda automatic weapon..

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Sweden, holland, uk, new Zealand , Germany Canada Austria Denmark ect. Wouldn't you prefer to live in a society like that?( where mainly police Carrie's and you can just be save?). In mentioned countries the shooting of 3 people would be HUGE and politicians would be forced to act upon it immediately.

I can understand as a American citizen this is difficult to grasp, but damn , I would be paranoid AF knowing every fool and his brother carry Lord knows what kinda automatic weapon..
All the nations you listed with "good laws" are homogeneous white nations. The USA is an immigrant cesspool so we need guns to combat the people who don't share our beliefs.

Gamisch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the nations you listed with "good laws" are homogeneous white nations. The USA is an immigrant cesspool so we need guns to combat the people who don't share our beliefs.
Yeah makes sense never looked at at this way tbh. By the way, Europe also has huge immigration numbers, mainly due to past colonization of countries, so that's not completely true.

Also I don't wanna lure people into a racist debate ,but I dont believe that skincolour alone is the most dominant factor. Ofcourse most shootings happen in the hood , but the tragedies of lately had nothing to do with race imo.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah makes sense never looked at at this way tbh. By the way, Europe also has huge immigration numbers, mainly due to past colonization of countries, so that's not completely true.

Also I don't wanna lure people into a racist debate ,but I dont believe that skincolour alone is the most dominant factor. Ofcourse most shootings happen in the hood , but the tragedies of lately had nothing to do with race imo.
Yeah but crime shot way up once your immigration numbers soared. Makes tourism even more dangerous than it use to be. Friend said Paris and London use to be rather nice until the immigrants moved in.

I use skin color mostly cause it's me generalizing it in a humorous but somewhat truthful manner. All those nations are majority white with little other races. They share a common culture which allows them to get along better and help their fellow man. US doesn't have that save for tight communities, which the government and our powers-that-be always like to undermine to force us to "enjoy differences." Which always leads to crime.

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a combat veteran, yes I’ve had to use firearms, I was also a designated marksman.

Depending on your zip code the police respond to emergency calls with different speeds, often just show up to pick up the peices.

I will defend myself, my loved ones and my property as I see fit thank you.

Euros for the most part have no idea what it’s like to live in the US, I don’t expect you to even be able to wrap your mind around it. It’s ok, I’ll stay here, you stay there. You can come visit us and spend your money here.

P.s. in Switzerland all able bodied males are conscripts to the armed forces, therefore are trained and yes the government provides each of them modern assault rifles and ammunition to keep at home as part of their militia. It is a great country I’ve spent time there, they have a gun culture, national pride and great social services including healthcare that deals with those afflicted by mental Illnesses - it’s why they don’t have the incidents we do - never mind there are more people in one large US city than in all of Switzerland, per capita number matter.

Oke I would really like to ask you few question with all due respect ofcourse.

First of all it makes sense police have the heaviest tool to subdue citizens. Via the political system(elections)citizens get to have a saying what policies are going to be the law. In every other devolped nation citizen call the police who will show up with the needed ammunition to control the situation.

You mention Switzerland. Do you know that only citizens who were in the army get to keep their guns? It's not like every regular Joe can just buy a gun. And even then, the Swiss have a completely different "vibe " in there society. For example, if France would allow guns you would have similar situations like the USA.

And how can you say you DON'T have a gun problem????? I mean, a comedian just had a great joke about this.

Every time when there is a shooting in America every other devolped nation is like, we need to do something about our gun laws.

And what difference would it make of YOU wouldn't have a gun? Did you ever had to pull , or even shoot?

I can imagine its mentally draining if every chump might carry a deadly weapon, and every altercation could end your life. Not saying that's the only reason for mental health issues, but a huge one .

Last edited:

Gamisch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but crime shot way up once your immigration numbers soared. Makes tourism even more dangerous than it use to be. Friend said Paris and London use to be rather nice until the immigrants moved in.

I use skin color mostly cause it's me generalizing it in a humorous but somewhat truthful manner. All those nations are majority white with little other races. They share a common culture which allows them to get along better and help their fellow man. US doesn't have that save for tight communities, which the government and our powers-that-be always like to undermine to force us to "enjoy differences." Which always leads to crime.
I feel you. To keep it " on forum" , it's funny that "we"( devolped nations) argue about female nature while the African DJ,s slaying all day everyday it seems. In Nigeria alone the population grew from something like 50 mil to 200 million in only 30 years. All these piss poor people will someday try to make a run towards the first world.

So while the USA struggles with incels and decline of the population, everywhere else people are making babies like crazy. In (white) Europe its normal to get 1 child, while in other cultures 5 is a common number.

I can imagine the world within 100 years willl look completely different. One of the big disadvantages of the First World and equality in general.

Just another reason why game is so important.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only americans believe the solutions to solve mass-shooting is by providing more guns to whoever want them.

Btw, i am from Canada and we have alot more immigrants than the USA... no gun issues here.

It's all about culture and the access to gun.

Americans want to protect themselves from their governement... good for them.. how does a AR-15 compares to Unman Drones loaded with tomahawk missiles?

In Australia, they took out all the guns after a mass-shooting (i think its still the most bloody in history), and they never had an issue since,
In Canada, we do have a few mass shooting but the guns used are usually legal modified low ammo version.. so the dmg is limited
In Switzerland, the gun is provided by the governement, everyone know how to use them due military duties.

You don,t need assault rifles to defend yourself, and if you are a mentally ill or revenge seeking person you shouldnt be able to buy your assault rifle to Walmart

I think a AR-15 is like 10 000$ in the USA ? In Canada its around 60 000$ with background check, medical analysis, psychologist testing, 3 months training, license fees etc,

Mass shooting are soo common in the USA, newspaper gotta find new ways to do sensationalism

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Americans want to protect themselves from their governement...
We also want to protect ourselves form people who do bad. Those kinds of people exist, even in Canada. After all, your government is ran by the mafia, so you have nothing to brag about. And I doubt they're using words and sing-alongs to project their force. You anti-gun folk make me laugh. Go live in the hood before you say stupid stuff like that.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a combat veteran, yes I’ve had to use firearms, I was also a designated marksman.

Depending on your zip code the police respond to emergency calls with different speeds, often just show up to pick up the peices.

I will defend myself, my loved ones and my property as I see fit thank you.

Euros for the most part have no idea what it’s like to live in the US, I don’t expect you to even be able to wrap your mind around it. It’s ok, I’ll stay here, you stay there. You can come visit us and spend your money here.

P.s. in Switzerland all able bodied males are conscripts to the armed forces, therefore are trained and yes the government provides each of them modern assault rifles and ammunition to keep at home as part of their militia. It is a great country I’ve spent time there, they have a gun culture, national pride and great social services including healthcare that deals with those afflicted by mental Illnesses - it’s why they don’t have the incidents we do - never mind there are more people in one large US city than in all of Switzerland, per capita number matter.
I'm also a veteran. The specific job I would be doing is Health sector. Admiral of health is what it would look like. Wikipedia page/job in the capital the whole job. Euros are exactly that their currency is the euro. As for the issues you won't believe it Germany. Germany now set to "rebuild their army" and develop again "tank". These countries don't change. History as scary as it sounds repeats itself. If you haven't read the bulletin the doomsday clock is at 2 minutes to midnight. So finally if it comes into stepping into someones shoes or when I want to show up to work. I'll tell congress what I want to do. If we make decisions by "race" it might be a problem solved by a country like sweden. So you might want to login to your local library and look up at least max weber because All of Thomas Jeffersons text are lost. Which is the only way you can make a link to the solution. Your Iq is just that and there might be a "solution"... -Vantage out

Only americans believe the solutions to solve mass-shooting is by providing more guns to whoever want them.

Btw, i am from Canada and we have alot more immigrants than the USA... no gun issues here.

It's all about culture and the access to gun.

Americans want to protect themselves from their governement... good for them.. how does a AR-15 compares to Unman Drones loaded with tomahawk missiles?

In Australia, they took out all the guns after a mass-shooting (i think its still the most bloody in history), and they never had an issue since,
In Canada, we do have a few mass shooting but the guns used are usually legal modified low ammo version.. so the dmg is limited
In Switzerland, the gun is provided by the governement, everyone know how to use them due military duties.

You don,t need assault rifles to defend yourself, and if you are a mentally ill or revenge seeking person you shouldnt be able to buy your assault rifle to Walmart

I think a AR-15 is like 10 000$ in the USA ? In Canada its around 60 000$ with background check, medical analysis, psychologist testing, 3 months training, license fees etc,

Mass shooting are soo common in the USA, newspaper gotta find new ways to do sensationalism
I met Turdeau the author. With the oldest Canadian minister gone and Bush Senior buried. Let me just say What greed will do is what they "found in oak island". Interesting findings and I try to keep up. America will move on from ruins. If there's public brave enough to move here. You could. It appealed to a Swiss friend I had for a long time. A lot of my friends from twin towers are buried. The difference between the past and now. They had tombstones. If a government ever believe one solution is good enough for everyone. I'm sure where you visit for vacation may thing otherwise. The Chinese believe the future of business is like Marshall law. Similar and Draconian in nature. But Canada shares similar problems like Germany. Riots. If Canada wants to share in a museum new findings. So there is responsible advancements. Then fine. If not you have these "foreigners" running the place. So cities like Miami even peaceful protests will block the way of progress. That's what's left in US. Ruins. 10k-60k is all the same on a slip in any of the stock Markets. A man only needs 10k to survive for a clean living. Testing gets you nowhere with the wrong management.

Last edited:
Reactions: Von