Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why incels are a 'real and present threat'...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently we shouldn’t be worried about nuclear bombs, food shortages, massive unemployment, genocide or WW3. The REAL and present threat to our society is men not having the skills necessary to seduce women and be in a relationship with them.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/incel-threat-canadians-fifth-estate-1.4992184

"It's about their proprietary violence, that they think they have some sort of inborn inherent right and privilege to access women and women's bodies and so that is the bit that animates them," Barbara Perry, a criminologist specializing in hate crime at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology, told The Fifth Estate.

Fair point Barbara. Then how do you suggest they get access to women and women’s bodies so it doesn’t animate them? Be specific!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Simple.

Stop blaming and start taking responsibility in how you look, talk, act etc then turn into one great mother fvcking man.

A man who is result oriented and who actively seeks solutions rather then bemoan his fate.

Who doesn't want to be near such a man ?

The alternative is being the loser who is someone who continously complains...endlessly. Now who wants to be near that piece of noisy whiny meat ?

Even his own mother will be ashamed.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad for incels, they have fallen through the cracks of a society which shames and considers men who can't "get women" to be "losers", but then gives them the exact opposite information which is needed to "get women".

I actually WAS an incel years back, I did "ok" at school because i was good at sport and had popular friends, but as soon as i left school and stopped being "cool" by osmosis, I had a dry spell that lasted almost 4 years before finally landing a hot chick briefly, almost by accident, then losing her to some other dude who was slightly less clueless than me.

I was living in total ignorance back then, had no clue as to the real nature of women, a media that told me to "be nice, and show them how much you care" and racked up failure after failure until i pretty much gave up and started playing runescape for hours a day. I even considered dropping my standard massively and dating a very overweight girl i met on there....

Anyway, 99% of incels are no threat to anyone and if anything need a man who KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING to sit down and explain women from the top, but tbh even then it generally takes something huge like getting your heart broken in humiliating fashion to get it through to them.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple.

Stop blaming and start taking responsibility in how you look, talk, act etc then turn into one great mother fvcking man.

A man who is result oriented and who actively seeks solutions rather then bemoan his fate.

The alternative is being the loser who is someone who continously complains...endlessly. Now who wants to be near that piece of noisy whiny meat ?

I agree with your overall message but you could do with learning a bit of empathy, a lot of these guys did awfully in the genetic lottery and have been beaten down by abusive parents.

The mainstream media isn't going to help them, people around them won't, they need to get lucky and find little corners of the internet like this site to get any clue whatsoever as what they actually need to be doing.

Not everyone is responsible for the situation they are in, they can't be unless they actually KNOW the reality of the situation and what they need to do, then decide not to do it... that's on them.

But those living in the ignorance that our society ACTIVELY fosters? They don't have much chance tbh.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with your overall message but you could do with learning a bit of empathy, a lot of these guys did awfully in the genetic lottery and have been beaten down by abusive parents.
I have little to no sympathy towards a man who continously chooses to refuse to "fish his own food after I've given him a rod and thought him how to fish".

But I do it not out of malice. Rather it's a masculine emphathy as compared to the feminine emphathy that seeks to molly coddle a man.

The mainstream media isn't going to help them, people around them won't, they need to get lucky and find little corners of the internet like this site to get any clue whatsoever as what they actually need to be doing.
Which is why I'm still posting simply because I not only believe that men can improve, I know it happens because I've done it to other men irl or some online.

Not everyone is responsible for the situation they are in, they can't be unless they actually KNOW the reality of the situation and what they need to do, then decide not to do it... that's on them.
Every one is responsible for their future simply because no one else is.

All men will automatically gravitate to seek answers when they are unhappy or what ails them.

When they seek, they are automatically responsible.

There is no buts..

But those living in the ignorance that our society ACTIVELY fosters? They don't have much chance tbh.
Yes. That's exactly why we both are here Inferno - to change mindsets.

This forum is predominantly posted by passive men.

Intellectuals and expressive's make up the bulk of the postings - these men need a firmer hand.

The naturally dominant types that comes in here will need a more respectful response to get through.

So how a man post his thoughts and how he intends to get his message across here is dependent on the type of audience he is targeting to maximise the impact.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women demand that men be more sensitive, communicate their feelings, and let them know that their efforts to get a woman's attention are offensive. Then they point out that they're incels and blame them for their violent behaviour.

They are the product of our current society.
Yes that's true.

But it's also true that collectively we can make an impact by getting men to not be victims.

We spread it by being an example and either directly or indirectly influence those around us, at our work, in our personal life's - those people that we come into contact daily.

We must not foster victim mindsets.

Incels can be changed if other men took their time to randomly help out 1 man.

If everyone randomly helps a man, think of the possibilities - I help out 1 incel this month, you randomly pick 1 and do the same, and others start to do it, the snowball effect will be there.

We can't cure the whole world but we can effect change in that conner of the world we have influence.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are missing the point, the problem is not incels hate woman or the violence they go for, the problem is they are not willing to have a woman to support and in doing so make things hard for the goverment, single guys keep they spending to a minimum, and without a goal they are not willing to put effort, plus its canada, if the ahte or violence was the problem they would just toss then in jail

its like japan with the number of guys who also are marrying anime girls/characters, they bring a serious problem to the economy because they will not spend much and are not poping kids, even worse they are not willing to deal with woman at all

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
you guys are missing the point, the problem is not incels hate woman or the violence they go for, the problem is they are not willing to have a woman to support and in doing so make things hard for the goverment, single guys keep they spending to a minimum, and without a goal they are not willing to put effort, plus its canada, if the ahte or violence was the problem they would just toss then in jail

its like japan with the number of guys who also are marrying anime girls/characters, they bring a serious problem to the economy because they will not spend much and are not poping kids, even worse they are not willing to deal with woman at all
Economically when more men turn to incel-hood then it will be a major problem.

I however suspect that governments has already made studies on it hence the efforts to counteract it by feminization of society and empowering women to think they both can work and pop out kids at the same time - a modern superwomen.

A stop-gap measure at best that ultimately is used to keep men employed. If women stops shopping then men has no job and chaos ensues.

Japan is a different story that would be hard to imagine unless one has been there. I was placed there to undergo robotic setup/maintenance training for new Hitachi smif machines for 3 months. That's back in 1999, so I might be biased as time has moved on.

Back in 1999, it's an alien place full of klingons.

Both men and women have predetermined designated roles to play. I don't wish these live for any of you guys out there - there's not much of life for the average Japanese.

He's a human robot that's expected to work from dusk until way past dawn.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incels are not a single problem but more a hotspot of many different situations.

We get 10% of incels that are "born" to be that way, short ugly bald guys in current society no matter what they do are screwed up.

The rest are either too bad looking to get anything decent while young or are screwed from environment or families or a mix of the two.

Regarding economics, incels are not as dangerous as MGTOW, men goin their own way usually follow a minimal life style and even when they spend they do it abroad or at better condition, they avoid taxes given the chance to further say "fvck it" to society.
Incels are more than glad to spend money on women or tools that are supposed to help to get women, they simply dont cause they are not given the choice.

Regarding the sustainability of current society is not a matter of money only but a matter of social cohesion and effort, while the average woman litteraly doesnt give a flying fvck about average men fired or arrested while innocent, the average man is beginning not to give a fvck about women beaten ,raped or killed.

This last thing in the long term is much more serious than economics because it fvcks society up for many reasons, economy being one lately.

Incels are dangerous only when they no longer accept to be work drones and turn into mgtow or worse yet antisocial, if they stay in their place then society and women have no problem with men to having sex or intimacy at all.

Now its not about men being able to "find a woman", its about men being able to find a woman while they are both young cause word is spreading and less and less men are willing to get pumped and dumped men leaving the carousel given the risk they pose in terms of divorce and being them someone else left over.

The "she finally found what really matters" bullsh1t no longer works, the king is naked and people is now openly pointing at him.

Ps. keep in mind that the average woman would rather be an above average guy booty call than some below average guy's queen nowadays regardless the age.

R

Ranger

Simple.

Men should have harems. I’m ok with polygamy.
In fact, I think it works.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the guys like this I know are happily married
What age they got married and what was the age they met their wifes?

I find courageous to say that short ugly bald guys are not playing a mission impossible scenario in 2019 when it comes of women.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad for incels, they have fallen through the cracks of a society which shames and considers men who can't "get women" to be "losers", but then gives them the exact opposite information which is needed to "get women".

I actually WAS an incel years back, I did "ok" at school because i was good at sport and had popular friends, but as soon as i left school and stopped being "cool" by osmosis, I had a dry spell that lasted almost 4 years before finally landing a hot chick briefly, almost by accident, then losing her to some other dude who was slightly less clueless than me.

I was living in total ignorance back then, had no clue as to the real nature of women, a media that told me to "be nice, and show them how much you care" and racked up failure after failure until i pretty much gave up and started playing runescape for hours a day. I even considered dropping my standard massively and dating a very overweight girl i met on there....

Anyway, 99% of incels are no threat to anyone and if anything need a man who KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING to sit down and explain women from the top, but tbh even then it generally takes something huge like getting your heart broken in humiliating fashion to get it through to them.
Spot on. That’s why we have communities like these, because the mainstream narrative lies to us and we need somewhere where we can learn the politically incorrect truth.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Simple.

What does that have to do with getting women? There are great men out there don’t know how to attract and seduce women, there are loser men out there who can attract and seduce with their eyes closed. Just because you are a great men doesn’t mean women will know or care. It’s not a cause and effect issue.

Your statement ignores background, biology, society, environment, finances, genetics. It’s easy to place blame when things come easy to one man and not another.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women demand that men be more sensitive, communicate their feelings, and let them know that their efforts to get a woman's attention are offensive. Then they point out that they're incels and blame them for their violent behaviour.

Damn.... That kills a man right there. Soften him up then reject him for trying.

R

Ranger

This is why unplugging from the matrix is a critical task. But it extends FAR, FAR from women.
Everything modern man has been taught is a lie.
The entire structure is from the ground up, a lie.
Women will NEVER fix or help to fix this. It’s only lip service if they do say they are.

Men must fix it themselves and it starts with the individual man himself. From birth to death most men will remain slaves.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incels are not a single problem but more a hotspot of many different situations.

We get 10% of incels that are "born" to be that way, short ugly bald guys in current society no matter what they do are screwed up.

The rest are either too bad looking to get anything decent while young or are screwed from environment or families or a mix of the two.

Regarding economics, incels are not as dangerous as MGTOW, men goin their own way usually follow a minimal life style and even when they spend they do it abroad or at better condition, they avoid taxes given the chance to further say "fvck it" to society.
Incels are more than glad to spend money on women or tools that are supposed to help to get women, they simply dont cause they are not given the choice.

Regarding the sustainability of current society is not a matter of money only but a matter of social cohesion and effort, while the average woman litteraly doesnt give a flying fvck about average men fired or arrested while innocent, the average man is beginning not to give a fvck about women beaten ,raped or killed.

This last thing in the long term is much more serious than economics because it fvcks society up for many reasons, economy being one lately.

Incels are dangerous only when they no longer accept to be work drones and turn into mgtow or worse yet antisocial, if they stay in their place then society and women have no problem with men to having sex or intimacy at all.

Now its not about men being able to "find a woman", its about men being able to find a woman while they are both young cause word is spreading and less and less men are willing to get pumped and dumped men leaving the carousel given the risk they pose in terms of divorce and being them someone else left over.

The "she finally found what really matters" bullsh1t no longer works, the king is naked and people is now openly pointing at him.

Ps. keep in mind that the average woman would rather be an above average guy booty call than some below average guy's queen nowadays regardless the age.

how much time you think they will take to say MGTOW and incels are the same?, essence is they will do they things and never take woman in consideration, that is undermining the golden *****, we can't have that