Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why having game is as important as cultivating your looks ?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think she's mediocre? she's very cute and she's under him in smv, which is where women should be.

10/10 women are absolute pains in the ass, like megan fox. Hot, but a royal b!tch. No pvssy is worth that noise.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think she's mediocre? she's very cute and she's under him in smv, which is where women should be.

10/10 women are absolute pains in the ass, like megan fox. Hot, but a royal b!tch. No pvssy is worth that noise.
I mean she looks young and looks like she has big breasts , but besides this she is mediocre

http://instagr.am/p/BsMdPs4hJin/
don”t you agree ?

in terms of relationships , I think that the best ones are when both of them have more or less the same smv

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because otherwise you can be at the highest of a man smv and still score mainly mediocre women

Example of Henry Cavil , aka Superman and his new gf

I been saying this for years. I’m an attractive guy. All through my teens I had HOT girls approaching ME. Stayed a virgin till 28.

to this day still get mediocre women. No pick up advise ive gotten has helped me in this regard. I only got laid once I started “being myself” and just owning who I am. Still can’t get the babes tho.

Imo , pick up should help you get the babes, otherwise whatgood is it?

the sad part is, I’ve only gotten a few girls like cavils gf there. So yeah, need to learn game that actually works, but havent found it yet

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been saying this for years. I’m an attractive guy. All through my teens I had HOT girls approaching ME. Stayed a virgin till 28.

to this day still get mediocre women. No pick up advise ive gotten has helped me in this regard. I only got laid once I started “being myself” and just owning who I am. Still can’t get the babes tho.

Imo , pick up should help you get the babes, otherwise whatgood is it?

the sad part is, I’ve only gotten a few girls like cavils gf there. So yeah, need to learn game that actually works, but havent found it yet
well , you have to do more approaches , because I think that you are still not that comfortable around women , especially the hot ones

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well , you have to do more approaches , because I think that you are still not that comfortable around women , especially the hot ones
I’m just not good with convos. I’m more comfortable around hot women than not tbh. But I’m not a talker. I prefer to **** or move on. It’s just not my thing to talk

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what good is getting advice from others on leading a girl you just met home, if talking isn't your "thing"?
Well I guess I’m ****ed then.

you can’t tell me being a yappy social guy is the only way to game girls.

especially when, having tried that method for years, I remained a virgin. Great advice. “You know how you stayed a virgin for years doing a method that doesn’t work for you? Yeah go back to doing that”

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can’t tell me being a yappy social guy is the only way to gane girls.
all the guys I know who are good with girls IRL are yappy social guys (if you are an introvert, alcohol can helps bring this side out for you).

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all the guys I know who are good with girls IRL are yappy social guys (if you are an introvert, alcohol can helps bring this side out for you).
You seem to miss the part where I tried that and remained a virgin for years. It doesn’t work for me

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What the **** is this ****? If your going to date women with lower SMV than you you have absolutely no business being on this forum. This forum is for average joes trying to **** 7's and 8's and good looking guys trying to land models and dime pieces.

Cavalli? Ok there is literally no women that have higher SMV than him so he is the exception not the rule....a man has to date up for a relationship to work or a girl will actually resent you for your lack of game in being able to get a hotter chick.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the **** is this ****? If your going to date women with lower SMV than you you have absolutely no business being on this forum. This forum is for average joes trying to **** 7's and 8's and good looking guys trying to land models and dime pieces.

Cavalli? Ok there is literally no women that have higher SMV than him so he is the exception not the rule....a man has to date up for a relationship to work or a girl will actually resent you for your lack of game in being able to get a hotter chick.
sex is sex , and relationship is a relationship

this 2 things do not have a lot in common

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How many guys are on here talking about losing frame because they're in LTRs or blowing dating chances with women that have higher smv than them? Pretty sure I've even seen you doing the same thing. I don't know where you come off thinking that you have any right to tell people what their business is.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many guys are on here talking about losing frame because they're in LTRs or blowing dating chances with women that have higher smv than them? Pretty sure I've even seen you doing the same thing. I don't know where you come off thinking that you have any right to tell people what their business is.
your right that does happen but I believe in driving for excellence. Are you content with making 50k a year or do you want to make 500k? Always strive for the best you can be. That’s me anyways

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big muscles get panties to drop. The goal should be to get as muscular as you can without steroid use.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big muscles get panties to drop. The goal should be to get as muscular as you can without steroid use.
The most alpha guy (on a forum mind you), I ever encountered did steroids. Some of the stories he had you couldn’t make up. Just incredible how women act around testosterone

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The goal should be to get as muscular as you can without steroid use.
I don't know about that. Some peoples genetics only allow so much muscle gaining ability. I think it should be get as muscular as you can.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark Triad is basically treating life like a chess board and treating seduction like a cold, goal-oriented game of manipulation. It works so well because "emotions" are the key thing that fvcks guys up with women.

Good books on Dark Triad seduction would be:

The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
Chateau Heartiste on Game (you can find it on amazon)
Day Bang by Roosh V is quite Dark Triad (great book for Daygame too)
Machiavelli's The Prince
Art of War by Sun Tzu (the OG Dark Triad)
dunno mate , to be frank I do not find it anymore meaningful banging women just for the sake of banging . Just makes me feel empty