Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why having game is as important as cultivating your looks ?

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because otherwise you can be at the highest of a man smv and still score mainly mediocre women

Example of Henry Cavil , aka Superman and his new gf

Looks, Money, Status and Dark Triad Game. You pretty much need all of that to consistently score the top tier women today.

...But if I had to choose 1 then I'd choose DT Game. Guys with Looks, Money and Status are still failing if they don't have the Game required to give her tingles. She will make him a Provider unless he can make her wet.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, Money, Status and Dark Triad Game. You pretty much need all of that to consistently score the top tier women today.

...But if I had to choose 1 then I'd choose DT Game. Guys with Looks, Money and Status are still failing if they don't have the Game required to give her tingles. She will make him a Provider unless he can make her wet.
Where can I read up on this Dark Triad game?

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where can I read up on this Dark Triad game?
Dark Triad is basically treating life like a chess board and treating seduction like a cold, goal-oriented game of manipulation. It works so well because "emotions" are the key thing that fvcks guys up with women.

Good books on Dark Triad seduction would be:

The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
Chateau Heartiste on Game (you can find it on amazon)
Day Bang by Roosh V is quite Dark Triad (great book for Daygame too)
Machiavelli's The Prince
Art of War by Sun Tzu (the OG Dark Triad)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark Triad is basically treating life like a chess board and treating seduction like a cold, goal-oriented game of manipulation. It works so well because "emotions" are the key thing that fvcks guys up with women.

Good books on Dark Triad seduction would be:

The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
Chateau Heartiste on Game (you can find it on amazon)
Day Bang by Roosh V is quite Dark Triad (great book for Daygame too)
Machiavelli's The Prince
Art of War by Sun Tzu (the OG Dark Triad)
dunno mate , to be frank I do not find it anymore meaningful banging women just for the sake of banging . Just makes me feel empty

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time lurker, new time poster. @Pan87, you use this word ALOT "tingles." I assume you mean get her hot, make her wet?

Why not say that? Sorry man and just my opinion but "tingles" sounds girly, beta, if a man ever used that word to describe myself or any woman when she's hot and wet, I'd be like ewww, beta, girly, next.

I havent found this word in any pua terminology list, yet you use it A LOT.

You seem alpha in other ways, I don't get it.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time lurker, new time poster. @Pan87, you use this word ALOT "tingles." I assume you mean get her hot, make her wet?

Why not say that? Sorry man and just my opinion but "tingles" sounds girly, beta, if a man ever used that word to describe myself or any woman when she's hot and wet, I'd be like ewww, beta, girly, next.

@Pan87 he's travelled back in time to 2003, and he's negging you.

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pan87 he's travelled back in time to 2003, and he's negging you.
Thanks Hank. I'm quite familiar with negging. This doesn't seem like that, but maybe you're right.

I read you had a good time with @BeExcellent recently. I've been reading her posts, she seems cool, like someone I could be friends with in the real non-virtual world!

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Hank. I'm quite familiar with negging. This doesn't seem like that, but maybe you're right.

I read you had a good time with @BeExcellent recently. I've been reading her posts, she seems cool, like someone I could be friends with in the real non-virtual world!
You're funny. Now you're negging me.

Super.

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're funny. Now you're negging me.

Super.
Haha, where do I find the laughing emojis, instead of just *like*?

Thanks for the compliment, guys do find me funny and playful (among other things hehe) let's see how that plays here. :)

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Tingles" is more accurate because when a woman gets turned on her vagina starts to "tingle" and vibrate. Why do you think putting a vibrator on a woman's cl!t makes her wet? You've very literally tingling her vagina.

I didn't coin the term. I think Roissy (Chateau Heartiste) might have been the originator.

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Tingles" is more accurate because when a woman gets turned on her vagina starts to "tingle" and vibrate. Why do you think putting a vibrator on a woman's cl!t makes her wet? You've very literally tingling her vagina.

I didn't coin the term. I think Roissy (Chateau Heartiste) might have been the originator.
Good answer, and very true! Not that familiar with Heartiste, I have read parts of The Game by Neil Strauss, didn't he have a breakdown eventually due to all his gaming? I read that.