Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why doesn't one of you become a femininity coach or online 'how to become more feminine' influencer?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there’s always going to be a “daddy telling me what to do” obstacle. Women, no matter what they think they think, regard men as authorities (as they should), so there is a subtle, built-in rebellion mechanism at play. Because of media brainwashing, 98% of women are in insta-rebellion mode. They have no idea under the sun that this is so. Therefore, even the few who are motivated to become more feminine are likely to filter a man’s advice and accept only the small percentage of it that “feels” good. The valuable, truly effective advice will be perceived as too much or over the top.

Women need to learn indirectly, as this is how they communicate. Men communicate by directly transferring information. Women communicate with hints and indirect expressions. Perhaps the only way to pull off your idea would be for a man to start a channel where he interviews people on the street (both make and female), asking them, “What is femininity?”, and then commenting on the answers. He could of course skew his message easily by only presenting the interviewees who say things that easily enable him to amplify the points he wants to make. He could of course also comment on the answers from people who bristle at the idea of femininity, indirectly pointing out their naïveté and foolishness.

If you soon see a 63 year old guy out on the street interviewing people for his new YouTube channel, ask if he’s actually Atom Smasher. It’s not a bad idea at all.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there’s always going to be a “daddy telling me what to do” obstacle. Women, no matter what they think they think, regard men as authorities (as they should), so there is a subtle, built-in rebellion mechanism at play. Because of media brainwashing, 98% of women are in insta-rebellion mode. They have no idea under the sun that this is so. Therefore, even the few who are motivated to become more feminine are likely to filter a man’s advice and accept only the small percentage of it that “feels” good. The valuable, truly effective advice will be perceived as too much or over the top.

Women need to learn indirectly, as this is how they communicate. Men communicate by directly transferring information. Women communicate with hints and indirect expressions. Perhaps the only way to pull off your idea would be for a man to start a channel where he interviews people on the street (both make and female), asking them, “What is femininity?”, and then commenting on the answers. He could of course skew his message easily by only presenting the interviewees who say things that easily enable him to amplify the points he wants to make. He could of course also comment on the answers from people who bristle at the idea of femininity, indirectly pointing out their naïveté and foolishness.

If you soon see a 63 year old guy out on the street interviewing people for his new YouTube channel, ask if he’s actually Atom Smasher. It’s not a bad idea at all.
There’s potential in that. I guess you’re not just a pretty face after all. :)

FuzzX

Banned
Reaction score
Create content geared to all women from all backgrounds and all socio-political-economic beliefs that are looking for male guidance on developing their femininity.

I see a huge need for the male perspective. I can't name one male leader who is doing this fulltime.....training women to discard masculine traits to grow their feminine traits.

I've only been able to pick out scarce and rare tidbits on this forum and soundbites from youtube videos with other titles.

Are they already out there? How come no one quotes them?

A masculine, confident, female-psychology aware coach with excellent teaching/training skills that knows how to validate only when women are being feminine and has the ability to make women accept his lessons emotionally.

I see a market demand and a market opening for a man to do this.

Which men are encouraging women on youtube or elsewhere online fulltime to be feminine?

I'd pay for this coaching.$
How about I save you some money. I see you've been banned, oh well. I hope this post answers your questions b4 you dole out more money on some bs beauty product or Men Are From Mars book.

This is your typical FEMININE woman. Christie, I'm not sure of your age, but I would bet you're pushin 40. You have already been priced out of the market for the smart males, however, it's open season on the stupid ones. You only need to go and live among the Japs for a year to acquire some of their feminine characteristics. It's a competition thing over there and you'll need to drastically step up your game to attract even a modicum of attention from the fattest, nerdiest, otaku teacher there. Those guys are immersed in hot women from head to toe and get insane amounts of attention, they don't need to hang out on pickup forums. You should see the weeb women coming back from Korea, they're all polite and nice and they suddenly have class. Ain't no ratchet b1tches comin back from Asia unless they had slanty eyes to begin with.

Last edited:

PRW63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
  1. There is no need to. If a man is masculine around the woman, keeps control and maintains frame,...the woman will naturally fall into her natural feminine behavor. You don't have to teach them,...it is just biology. If she is so twisted by feminism that she won't do that you can't save her, so forget it and walk away. These principles are also taught in Corey Wayne's book "How to be a 3% Man".
  2. Suzanne Venker is already doing this on her "show" and she carries more influence with the target women in question. She even has an interview with Rollo Tomassi on her YouTube channel.