Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does she turn down sex?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman starts withholding sex, its time to bounce. No questions asked, no reasons needed. Just ghost.
Yes.
I promise one thing- it never will get back to where she is giving it to you willingly and craving it.
She could get back but it might take too much effort. If she was fking your brains out at the start of the relationship, maybe you've changed and she doesn't feel the same attraction as before. Maybe no sex means you got lazy and less attractive so you got to wake the fk up. Wake up so you don't lose her, or wake up, run away and do better on the next one. Depends on the case.

Some women will use anything and everything as a bargaining tool. Thats why its best to restrict validation and compliments. If you tell her thats the best pvssy youve ever had, I can promise you that she will start using it as a bargaining chip. Along with the scarcity mindset that goes along with a man every saying something like that to a woman.
If you compliment a woman on her sex skills and she gives you more p*ssy than before, she's LTR-wife material.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another reason to avoid single mothers like the plague. She wants a provider, not a sexual partner. She "already had her sex" with her kid's father.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always tell guys if they want a good life with a female, pick one that loves you and desires you more than you love/desire her. Think in terms of 7 range and don't be narrow sighted on only the 8-9 range girls. Looks WILL fade and if that's all they have, what will you have left after 5,10,15 years?
This is good theory, but what if the only type of women that desires me - because of being at 2%-ile on height :mad: - are fat chicks?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another reason to avoid single mothers like the plague. She wants a provider, not a sexual partner. She "already had her sex" with her kid's father.
This is such a good comment, I am incentivized to set up another account just so I can Like it twice. :up::up::up:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good theory, but what if the only type of women that desires me - because of being at 2%-ile on height :mad: - are fat chicks?
Bro, be the best you can be all around. Not just in looks but personality, skills, etc. You will find someone where both of you will be attracted to each other. You don't need to attract 99% of girls, you just need to find the one that is attracted to you and vice versa. It's like selling real estate, you only need that one buyer. Patience and Persistance is key.
Remember, guys are usually the ones hung up on looks and some can't get passed it. Gals, although looks matter to a point, they don't get hung up on it like guys and look at other qualities once they meet them. That's why you see good looking girls with just ok guys that seem like an odd pairing sometimes.
I find gals that used to be an ugly duckling that grew up to be nice looking or gals that were overweight but have worked it off to have the best personality and look beyond looks since they have been there before and are more sensitive to it. You may run into one of these in which case, I think certain things wouldn't phase her, on what you view as a deficiency.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
With holding sex is actually considered abuse.
If a woman is always tired to have sex with you, she is done.
Through my experience in this day and age, women needs to really give you sex 80% of the time. 20% is just working together on house, walks, talks, etc.

I had girlfriends ask me **** like “babe can I show you my nails?”, after getting them done. I’d say “sure if you put them where I’d like to see them”... I sexual everything possible with a woman I’m dating. So when she finished her nails, she sends a pic of her nails, and a video of herself with those nails playing with herself on the way back home.
Whatever it is, you got to keep her mind sexually active towards you/because of you. Not just sticking your **** in and out two times a week.
Besides being sick, or If she worked 2 shifts today, if she don’t wanna **** you cause she’s “tired”, she is losing attraction, you must withdrawal yours by taking away attention.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no game like Dread Game.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a story that relates to this. About 8 years ago, a fitness center opened and I started going. I had lifted off and on since I was 16, but due to where I live, there was no gym. One day one opened in a neighboring town.

Long story short, I started going, and after a few months convinced a married friend to start going. We car pooled for 3 months, and I could see changes in his body and told him so.

I told him, keep this up, and your wife will be all over you. She is going to see changes, and other women are going to notice and tell her.

That is exactly what happened- suddenly she was all over him, couldn't get enough of him.

The reasons are twofold:
a) he looked more attractive, and his improving himself was attractive....
b) Probably most importantly, she realized other women would see this as well, maybe she even heard it from other women, and her competition anxiety rose.

He told me later "You were right, xxxx is all over me."

Alas he decided to "take the summer off" and never went back.

The work and self-improvement can never end gentlemen
That reminds me for teenage and guys in early 20s
A LTR chick will tell you that you don’t need a new car, that your clothes look fine, that you look fine, just so they don’t have to compete for you if you get something better for you, even a job.