Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you guys like American football so much?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only teams I'll religiously watch their games and root for are U.S men's national soccer team and the Yankees in the playoffs.

American Football I'll only watch whose ever offense I like. Currently in the NFL that would be the Chiefs and Browns.

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my main reason was, the stop/starting.
Ah ok now we have the context.

For instance theyve introduced VAR into our football and its sent the crowd insane with the pausing
Oh my man, has VAR killed the bloody game.

Part of the love of football used to be the discussions, the banter in the pub. That was never a foul! We was robbed mate! no everything has to be "correct" and "fair". No, they've fvcking neutered everything.

Vinny Jones grabbing Gazza's bollocks is what we need back in the game.

There's a Dutch player (can't remember if it was Marco Van Bateen or who) who is advocating not only scrapping VAR but also scrapping the offside rule (Can't remember off the top of my head his reasons and his counter arguments against it turning into a crazy ping pong mather.,,,,but it made absolute sense)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College football is better than the nfl, especially sec. Bigger and more engaged crowds, an entirely different atmosphere. In alabama, there are no pro sports. Everyone chooses a side in the bama v auburn rivalry. The iron bowl that auburn won on the last play by returning a field goal attempt that fell short registered as a seismic event, 88,000 people were so loud it was felt as a small earthquake.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an observation, it seems an infuriating sport to us in the UK, the way it stops/starts.

I remember i had Mcfadden football on my Sega Megadrive and it caused me outrage, when I was 9.

Opinions?
It's similar for us and our football. Rubbish teams and the rich ones stacking world class top form players.

While I like my football as I got older, I rather be on my purpose instead of watching other men on theirs. It can inspire similar to autobiographies.

Too much life running through these veins.

FlexpertHamilton

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, but I'd rather sit in an empty room with nothing in it than watch football. Literally 95% of the time nothing is happening, its all commercials, commentary, half time bull****, and setting up plays, it's abysmal.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"