Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Do Women Look For Friends On OLD?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I never understood this "Logic" why join a dating site and swipe right to a guy if you don't intend to date them. There are plenty of Websites and apps for finding friendships so why do women go on dating sites for this.

Why swipe right at a guy you dont find attractive enough to date?

MachinePT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not try to understand women logic. Just do your thing.
Most of them are just permanent residents on those apps , and dont want to come across as tinder sluts... So they write this kind of things. Some just want to waste your time and be entertained.
Learn to identify these ones and keep out.
Peace

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you pass this test? If they say something like "I'm just on here looking for friends"? Just go along with it until you can get them on a date under the guise of "just hanging out". Then escalate from there?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Do not try to understand women logic. Just do your thing.
Most of them are just permanent residents on those apps , and dont want to come across as tinder sluts... So they write this kind of things. Some just want to waste your time and be entertained.
Learn to identify these ones and keep out.
Peace
Do they really not have anything better to do with their lives, don't they have any real hobbies or interests. Talking to randoms on dating apps doesn't seem that fun

A lot of them have serious difficullty making friends, bad personalities and had to break into cliques when they move from place to place.
There are sites for making friends like meetup . Com

Why join a dating site for friends, it's like guying into car shop and being shocked that they don't Sell womens dresses

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Very good. I like it. But you might lose out sometimes with such directness. If you go along with her "friends" frame, but sub-communicate that you're anything but friends by teasing and flirting with her, then this could be a lower risk option.

Problem with the direct "I don't want to be your friend" approach is there is a certain type of woman who'll just say "K bye."
Yeah but do you want to spend weeks, potentially months on the chance that it might blossom into a relationship?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't look for friends.

Women use OLD to look for Chad aka alpha who make their vaginas tingle, while keep the guys they consider "low level" as friends.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren’t actually looking for friendship. That’s womaneze for tricking a clueless beta bux by getting free meals and favors while she keeps saying “let’s take it slow” and beta bux doesn’t realize he’s being strung along. Just a temporary fill of entertainment until a Chad comes around.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I don't worry about relationships with women prior to banging them. It's only after banging them that I start assessing their suitability for an LTR (and this takes a lot of vetting).
After all that "vetting"... What do you get? What's the prize? What is there that a female has to offer your life as a "partner"? Aside from a hole. Or is it just easier access to a hole without having to put energy into finding a new hole?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I've kinda reached that conclusion too, hence why I've chosen to be a single player. I used to enjoy feminine company and "growing" with a woman, but they are such disloyal cvunts that it's not worth the investment unless I'm allowed to keep her in a woman-sized cage. Laws will have to change before I'd ever consider an LTR again.
I think it lowers a person's testosterone to spend any time around a female if not having sex. Might as well be playing princess dollhouse.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
If you spend all your time on one woman then it also puts you in a weak scarcity mindset position. You're at an immediate disadvantage because women will drop you like a hot potato the minute a shiny new toy comes along.

Here's a little anecdotal story for you:

I was banging a woman last week. It was our second date. She was loving the sex so much that her vagina was pulsating on my d!ck and she was saying "I love you" and "I want you to be my boyfriend". I obviously didn't reciprocate and she got even hornier and just kept saying it. After we finished banging we cuddled and chatted for a bit and then I drove her home. She was saying stuff like "thanks for an amazing night" and "I can't wait to see you again." I just smiled knowingly. The next day she texted me "what are you doing?" I didn't reply. About 5 hours later she said "Have you taken an HIV test?" and I said "Yeah, of course." Then she said "I'm really scared. I think we should just be friends." I didn't reply. Haven't heard from her since.

This is just one example of many of just how insanely flakey women are. I get that she's sh!t testing me, but for f's sake, it's just silly.
How did you initially meet her? OLD?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do very simple approaches. I think dudes do far too much chit chat and waste time. If I approach her and the vibe is good then I'll see if logistics are there to take her on an immediate coffee/drinks date. If the logistics aren't there because I'm with friends, or she's on her way to do something then I'll typically leave her with my card and see if she contacts me later. I find it's way better to leave a girl with a card because then she has to initiate the contact and you're in a way stronger position.

My dialogue is I'll go up to a girl and say "Excuse me" and then I'll make some kind of comment about her fashion, what she might be doing, or her mood. I never compliment her beauty or anything like that. I never ask her any questions either, I just make comments. I'll keep making comments about her until she offers me something back, for example I might say something like "You look like you're on your way to a party", and she might offer some information like "Actually, I'm on my way to a dance class" - then you start making comments about dance such as "You look like you're a jazz dancer, I can imagine you dancing to a saxophone song" (on and on it goes until she is hooked and smiling etc). After I've done that for no more than 5 minutes I'll close her by saying "Hey look, you seem quite interesting. I'm just with my friend at the moment, but I'd love to catch up with you soon and get some (insert whatever you like here - tea, drinks, coffee, noodles)." - then i'll hand her my card and tell her to text me.

If the vibe is good and I have some free time, and she appears to be free too then it's pretty much the same close "hey you seem quite cool. I'm on my way to a coffee shop, come with me. What kind of coffee do you like?" - that's an insta-date if she agrees and it's always the best outcome if you can get that. Take her on a good insta-date and you can either bounce her home that day, or bang her on the next date.

The most important thing with Daygame is you DGAF. You'll get outright rejected sometimes. All good. The rewards are worth it but you have to remove all ego.
Good knowledge here. What's an "insta-date" anyway? Instant date?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is full of permanently damaged women that will always be there. These women are a waste of time regardless of what you are.
Met my wife from Online Dating (Couchsurfing) and alot of other gfs too. My wife was a virgin. If you are pathetic enough to be dating above the 25 year mark, you have to accept a certain level of damage no matter what, online or not.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
I never understood this "Logic" why join a dating site and swipe right to a guy if you don't intend to date them. There are plenty of Websites and apps for finding friendships so why do women go on dating sites for this.

Why swipe right at a guy you dont find attractive enough to date?
OLD attracts people who have difficulty attracting other people in REAL. Often this is because they have ZERO SOCIAL LIFE, many are unemployed, many have personality problems........no community ties (ie church, sports ) often family issues. OLD will attract the bottom of the barrel, rejects, who because of a lack of the aforementioned network support.....lack socialization.

this translates in their stilted communications, their incoherency (in what they are "looking for" in what they say).