Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women get confidence boost, when being with a dominant person?

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently was sitting in the train and a HB9 came sitting next to me and two creepy guys in front of us checking her out very obvious. She was uncomfortable, she came more to my direction and touched me with her complete arm on my arm. Made it quick for her and just held eye contact with the guys in front of us without blinking, both got teary eyes, looked down and wasn't even able to hold eye contact for 3 secs. After that, the girl next to me felt kinda superior was adjusting herself and sitting much more straight and confidently then before. She also built deliberately Sexual tension with me after that. I asked for her number and left (I could get laid on the same day, but had exams so it wasn't worth at all). What was going on in her mind? Not the first time I experience that, any small sign of being dominant makes them get off on that. Same with Amogs, from my experience I can tell that Amogs are usually insecure, but some women cant see through that. I assume they just think uh Dominant move, he must be Dominant (even though the move came from insecurities).
Someone made the same experience and wanna share it?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently was sitting in the train and a HB9 came sitting next to me and two creepy guys in front of us checking her out very obvious. She was uncomfortable, she came more to my direction and touched me with her complete arm on my arm. Made it quick for her and just held eye contact with the guys in front of us without blinking, both got teary eyes, looked down and wasn't even able to hold eye contact for 3 secs. After that, the girl next to me felt kinda superior was adjusting herself and sitting much more straight and confidently then before. She also built deliberately Sexual tension with me after that. I asked for her number and left (I could get laid on the same day, but had exams so it wasn't worth at all). What was going on in her mind? Not the first time I experience that, any small sign of being dominant makes them get off on that. Same with Amogs, from my experience I can tell that Amogs are usually insecure, but some women cant see through that. I assume they just think uh Dominant move, he must be Dominant (even though the move came from insecurities).
Someone made the same experience and wanna share it?

How were they creepy exactly? She obviously was physically attracted to you or this never would have happened.

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before staring them down, she didn't look at me much. But after I stared them down, she turned her head towards me and stared at me curiously for a long time and then she started touching me more intensely, if that helps. Cant tell for sure what was going on in her mind

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before staring them down, she didn't look at me much. But after I stared them down, she turned her head towards me and stared at me curiously for a long time and then she started touching me more intensely, if that helps. Cant tell for sure what was going on in her mind

A random girl starts touching you on a train? Did you exchange words first? What kind of touching? And what city and country? I am genuinely curious. I had something like this happen to me only once in my life in public transport. It is an extremely rare event to happen unless you were gaming her hard already and she was into you.

One of the things on my bucket list is to hook up with a random girl on an airplane who happens to sit right beside you. On the flight i mean not after. Came very close once. Not easy at all to say the least lol.

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
A random girl starts touching you on a train? Did you exchange words first? What kind of touching? And what city and country? I am genuinely curious. I had something like this happen to me only once in my life in public transport. It is an extremely rare event to happen unless you were gaming her hard already and she was into you.

One of the things on my bucket list is to hook up with a random girl on an airplane who happens to sit right beside you. On the flight i mean not after. Came very close once. Not easy at all to say the least lol.
No, I didn't exchange any words, it happens very often that they get touchy 99% sitting next to me will do that. Touching in a way to build up sexual tension, arm on arm or leg on leg sometimes a bit of their asses on my leg, so I can feel it. You have to be gentle with that first and look whether she reciprocates, otherwise you will creep her out. It is usually Social intuition, when you are Social and Sexual you will calibrate this correctly and easily. You feel how warm their bodies get through that tension, sometimes they will close their eyes and have this dreamy smile so they enjoy it and engage in it more when you do it right or rub their arms on you like a massage. It's a good way for a quick hook-up and start a conversation. I also hooked up with a flight attendant and a passenger after the flight, both awkwardly searched for my proximity. It was fun. I'm from Germany. Where are you from?

Last edited:

Willie Naylor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I didn't exchange any words, it happens very often that they get touchy 99% sitting next to me will do that. Touching in a way to build up sexual tension, arm on arm or leg on leg sometimes a bit of their asses on my leg, so I can feel it. You have to be gentle with that first and look whether she reciprocates, otherwise you will creep her out. It is usually Social intuition, when you are Social and Sexual you will calibrate this correctly and easily. You feel how warm their bodies get through that tension, sometimes they will close their eyes and have this dreamy smile so they enjoy it and engage in it more when you do it right or rub their arms on you like a massage. It's a good way for a quick hook-up and start a conversation. I also hooked up with a flight attendant and a passenger after the flight, both awkwardly searched for my proximity. It was fun. I'm from Germany. Where are you from?
Troll alert.

Willie Naylor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't take guys like this seriously.

Whenever a guy acts like he's God's gift to women, and they just melt in his presence, as this guy's claiming - you know he's full of it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Whenever a guy acts like he's God's gift to women, and they just melt in his presence, as this guy's claiming - you know he's full of it.
Some people have that quality, but most won't be talking about it. They live it and it's normal.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Okay. I have never been there. I am from the US. Car country. The only public transport i have taken was in Asia where a random college girl fell asleep on my shoulder once on a bus ride. Got her number and started dating after that. Was a long time ago. Maybe is common in Germany or maybe you are just trolling haha. I would imagine super chads get this treatment though.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those ridicoulous laws that have been made in the lat 50 years are in clear conflict with human evolution driven DNA.

Women crave strong dominant VIOLENT men cause that kind of man is the only one that assures resources and survival wheter it happens through nice or "less nice" ways.

This is why women never report a violent husband that beats them while they fvck up in court countless nice guys who are guilty of being too boring and peaceful.

You beat a guy, you score points...you avoid the fight you lose them, awfully there is no logic behind it, thats not how women are hard wired.

You beat her new boyfriend, you may have a chance to bang her again...you lose your job and fail to get it back, you're done most of the times.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How were they creepy exactly? She obviously was physically attracted to you or this never would have happened.
It's possible that she felt threatened by the two "creeps" and she decided to make it look like she was with the OP in order to throw them off the trail. That sort of thing happens.

Made it quick for her and just held eye contact with the guys in front of us without blinking, both got teary eyes, looked down and wasn't even able to hold eye contact for 3 secs.
Were they teary eyed because they were intimidated by your dominance, or because they felt rejected by the girl?

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Were they teary eyed because they were intimidated by your dominance, or because they felt rejected by the girl?
[/QUOTE]

Dominance for sure, she noticed that.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. I have never been there. I am from the US. Car country. The only public transport i have taken was in Asia where a random college girl fell asleep on my shoulder once on a bus ride. Got her number and started dating after that. Was a long time ago. Maybe is common in Germany or maybe you are just trolling haha. I would imagine super chads get this treatment though.
Go outside and hold strong eye contact with all women and men that come you across and tell me how many of them looked down. If it is rarely, then you can conclude that they don't perceive you as a dominant guy. I always hold strong eye contact with authority, strangers etc. until they look away and it happens quiet often that they look down. Try it out

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go outside and hold strong eye contact with all women and men that come you across and tell me how many of them looked down. If it is rarely, then you can conclude that they don't perceive you as a dominant guy. I always hold strong eye contact with authority, strangers etc. until they look away and it happens quiet often that they look down. Try it out
Lol I do the same but trying to stop definitely, for many of us seems normal but for most people is either creepy or concerning.

I also notice that if I hold eye contact too much with police officers or man of authority I get the impulse of beating the hell out of them which is clearly not something you wanna do....it doesnt happen with women or common chill men.

Do you happen to lock eyes with random people in the street when you walk? even for brief seconds?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I always hold eye contact with passerbys. Not with men though. No reason to.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I do the same but trying to stop definitely, for many of us seems normal but for most people is either creepy or concerning.

I also notice that if I hold eye contact too much with police officers or man of authority I get the impulse of beating the hell out of them which is clearly not something you wanna do....it doesnt happen with women or common chill men.

Do you happen to lock eyes with random people in the street when you walk? even for brief seconds?

It is creepy. If i see a guy trying to hold eye contact with me my first instinct is to sucker punch him.

Guy69JackBlue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Or maybe just wildly exaggerating the situation... With some added "wishful thinking" on top.